Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote for me! ...Want zealies?
Cruiser

Ban stupid- people, not dogs

Barked: Sun Aug 14, '11 8:59pm PST 
Hey guys. smile

I was just entered in a pretty cool contest!

I really need votes, I only have a few so far. You can vote once a day.

I have Zealies to spend, and I'd be so thankful to everyone who takes the time to vote when they can so...

1st vote: 1 rosette.
2nd vote: 1 zealie.
3rd vote: 2 zealies.
4th vote: 2 zealies.
5th vote: 3 zealies.
6th vote: 3 zealies.
...And so on, until you have 10 zealies. way to go

Or I can thank you with stars, or whatever you prefer.

Here's the link:

http://www.moderndogmagazine.com/photocontest/dogs/11/08/07 /cruiser

Thanks in advance!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 14 8:59 pm

Plus Contests > Win 100+ zealies!
Cruiser

Barked: Sun Jun 20, '10 7:57pm PST 
Winner is........
Natchoblue dogwink

Tha nks guys. They were all great, so I'll find a way to use them all in the site. Zealies will be given out tomorow, or shortly aftersmile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jul 4 10:06 pm

Cruiser

Barked: Sun Jun 13, '10 10:14am PST 
applause I'll post the winner next weekend.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 4 10:06 pm

Cruiser

Barked: Wed Jun 2, '10 1:08pm PST 
waveGreat banners so far!
Natcho- In between...Not to plain not to simple, for all age groups. Colors I prefer are blue and purplewink
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Jul 4 10:06 pm

Cruiser

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 12:17pm PST 
Yes I amwave
It's been forever since I logged on, but I remember youlaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by , Jul 4 10:06 pm

Cruiser

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 10:02am PST 
It's okay. Thankssmile
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Jul 4 10:06 pm

Cruiser

Barked: Sat May 29, '10 9:26am PST 
Whoa, Dogsters changed...shock

Anyway, I'm in the process of making a website called "Pet Bulls Unite" and I need a logo, but I don't remember how to use my editing programred face
I need a website header about the size of a banner on a Dogster page..Or the size of Dogster's header. I'd like it to have the website name on it, and be blue and purple. If possible, I'd like a happy photo of me(Cruiser), or any other Pit Bull photo thats able to be used on there. No animations.
If you have any questions, please ask. No more than two entries per family. I'll give 10 zealies to everyone who participates, and the winner will get around 100. I'll probably find a way to use all of the entries on the site, if Ihave the creators consent.. I have a lot of zealies, because I barely log onred face
Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Jul 4 10:06 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > We can make a change...

Cruiser

Barked: Tue May 18, '10 4:50pm PST 
Thanks guyswink
I'll probably get a website started up, and start donations, etc, etc. I guess the website will just kinda talk about everything..I might throw a contest, or chat rooms in there. I'm also thinking about starting a fundraiser for shelters, and APBT rescue centers in my areasmile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 18 4:50 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > We can make a change..

Cruiser

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 3:30pm PST 
Hi everyonewave
Im on my phone here, so please excuse any typos.
So yesterday I was watching Pit Boss on Animal Planet, and it inspired me to try to do something about the bad rep of Pit Bulls, fighting, and the abuse and neglect of the breed in general. I don't know about you, but where Im located, there are Pit Bull attacks on the news almost weekly. It saddens me that these dogs used to be Americas favorite breed, and now if one arrives at a shelter, sometimes without a thought it will get put to sleep. This all because of lifeless, horrible people who started fighting these dogs for thrill. Pit Bulls now have a horrible rep, and are hated by the majority of America, and even other countries. It's up to the people who know how amazing this breed is, to save the breed before the rep of them just gets worst; Without us, it's certainly NOT going to get better.

Anyway, Im going to start a group here, and possibly a website to talk about things further. Ultimatly, I want to raise awareness, there has got to be something we can do, even online. If you have any ideas, or opinions let me know. This is a passion of mine, and I know that together we fan fix it, online or not.

Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 17 3:30 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > We can make a change...
Cruiser

Barked: Mon May 17, '10 2:10pm PST 
Hi everyonewave
Im on my phone here, so please excuse any typos.
So yesterday I was watching Pit Boss on Animal Planet, and it inspired me to try to do something about the bad rep of Pit Bulls, fighting, and the abuse and neglect of the breed, or "type" in general. I don't know about you, but where Im located, there are Pit Bull attacks on the news almost weekly. It saddens me that these dogs used to be Americas favorite dog, and now if one arrives at a shelter, sometimes without a thought it will get put to sleep. This all because of lifeless, horrible people who started fighting these dogs for thrill. Pit Bulls now have a horrible rep, and are hated by the majority of America, and even other countries. It's up to the people who know how amazing theses dogs are, to save the breed before the rep of them just gets worst; Without us, it's certainly NOT going to get better.

Anyway, Im going to start a group here, and possibly a website to talk about things further. Ultimatly, I want to raise awareness, there has got to be something we can do, even online. If you have any ideas, or opinions let me know. This is a passion of mine, and I know that together we fan fix it, online or not.

Thanks.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 18 4:50 pm

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.