Postings by Queen Peaches of Pupingham's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Create-a-Link
Queen- Peaches of- Pupingham

I am honored

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 5:52am PST 
Thanks PJ and Webster....too cool....we appreciate all the hard work you all do for us..

Hugs
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Jan 5 7:19 pm

Grooming > Mats..Thanks to being slobbered on...
Prince Arlo- the Brave

I've- come to- Stay

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '08 5:34am PST 
Thanks for all the great help..

Mom bought some leave in conditioner spray, and got 90% of the mats out...There are a few around my 'privates'red facered face that she doesn't want to mess with..

She has a friend who grooms and she said she will give me a tummy shave and show Mom how to keep me mostly mat free..

Kinda hard to keep from being slimed..The Peaches mouth is bigger than me...big laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Baron, Nov 18 7:53 pm

Grooming > Mats..Thanks to being slobbered on...

Prince Arlo- the Brave

I've- come to- Stay

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '08 7:53am PST 
Hi ..

I have been in my new furever home about a month now...The first couple of weeks were spent getting used to the other furlings..Peaches, a boxer and Sadie, a lab...

Now that we are acclimated to each other...Peaches slimes me all the time and I have got lots of mats...

Mom brushes me every day, but can't get all of them out...Then I get slimed again..

We were wondering what the best type of trimmer is, cause I'm gonna get shaved...bol..

Or maybe the best raincoat against Boxer Slobber...

Any help is greatly appreciated
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Baron, Nov 18 7:53 pm

Dog Health > nail bleeding help us!!!

Prince Arlo- the Brave

I've- come to- Stay

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 7:13pm PST 
You are very pretty girl...so stay inside and rest for a day...and ya should be just fine..

Hugs to you...hug

Mom says it's time for bed..she has to work in the morning..and Peaches is trying to come in a get me...I've only lived here 2 days..bol..
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Aug 18 8:01 pm

Prince Arlo- the Brave

I've- come to- Stay

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 7:03pm PST 
neosporin is fine..

.my sisters, Peaches and Sadie ate a whole tube one time...they were well for months...bol...altho they did have to go outside frequently for a couple of daysred face
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Aug 18 8:01 pm

Prince Arlo- the Brave

I've- come to- Stay

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 6:46pm PST 
Just keep an eye on it...and you can use some triple antibiotic cream...just rub in good around the nail ...

blue dog

oops meant to say...clean it good first....bol...

hamster dance
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Aug 18 8:01 pm

Prince Arlo- the Brave

I've- come to- Stay

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 6:38pm PST 
Get some styptic powder or pencil from drugstore or wal mart if it continues to bleed...that will stop it...or try cornstarch instead of flour...You may want' to keep her less active for a couple of days til it starts to heal..

Hope this helps...
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Cookie, Aug 18 8:01 pm

Grooming > How to teach your dog to LIKE being groomed: brushing, nail trimming, etc..

I am honored

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '08 6:17am PST 
HI...what great advice...

Sadie and I love being groomed...we also fight to see who gets to be vacuumed first..yes VACUUMED...we love it and push each other out of the way .. When I was little I wasn't too sure about it, then saw how much Sadie liked it...so thought oh well will give it a try..

We are also very good about getting our nails trimmed...Mom waits until we are relaxed and sits down and rubs us and then snip, snip...I'm better than Sadie cause I like to eat the trimming..bol..

One time mom was trimming Sadie's nails and she felt something on her back..it was ME...holding out my foot to have it trimmed and she had just done them...i was really looking for more to eatcheer

We get a bath once a month and sometimes I sneak into the shower with Mom...I love to bite at the water and shake off on her..but dang..she's already wet..

Sadie tolerates baths, but she likes to lean and Mom has to keep turning her around..hard job cause Sadies a porker and weighs over a 100lbshamster dance

Have a super day
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lexie, Jun 9 4:37 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Got a question about treats!!!

I am honored

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '08 6:00am PST 
Hi Emma,

How wonderful...hope your Mom does well with her site...

Mom buys both boxed and bag stuff...The boxed stuff is usually dog cookies/biscuits and the bagged stuff is vacuumed sealed chicken jerky or bags of Meaty bone snackies..

She really has no preference...she thinks if you are going to ship your snacks...the vacuum sealed stuff works great...

She occasionally makes venison jerky for my friends and sends it that way...I keeps very well since air can't get to it...and she recommends freezing the unused portions until ready to use..

Hope this helps a little..

Hugs
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Emma, Jun 3 6:47 am

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Deli Meat?

I am honored

Barked: Tue Jun 3, '08 5:56am PST 
Mom works in a deli too....and she has lots of people buy lunchmeat for their dogs..especially braunswager...mom calls it liver yucky

They also have a hot case with cooked foods like chicken and burgers and brats and all kinds of fried stuff...one person buys a chicken breast a day for their pug Annie...

Mom brings us stuff home once in awhile, but it's usually the grilled chicken or salisbury steak...or catfish that hasn't been fried..

Mom knows the contents of the more processed stuff isn't good for us, but we occassionally beg for and get ONE slice of genoa salami...mmmmm goood..

Mom and Dad also have one cow a year butchered for them and we get real liver cooked for us and that is much better than the deli stuff.

Be careful and check the ingredients before giving your pet lunchmeat....
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 3 10:16 pm

(Page 1 of 28: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.