Postings by Puck's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 65: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Dry skin, and hair loss?
Zebedee

the gift that- keeps on giving!

Barked: Wed Aug 3, '11 5:32pm PST 
I agree. I would switch to a high quality balanced dog food. The extra cost is well worth it. Chances are you will notice changes in your dog's condition rather quickly. I also add a Omega oil supplement to the food I feed. I prefer the liquid Lipederm.wink
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Snickers, Aug 4 12:07 pm

Senior Dogs > gray muzzles
Gabrielle

Stop! You little- fart-nugget!

Barked: Thu Jul 14, '11 5:08pm PST 
Gabby started going gray around the eyes last year when she was 4. I, on the other hand have already lost the battle with gray hair at 51. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Mississippi, Jul 25 9:04 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > A dog bit once, and now is having trouble finding a rescue group

Jaime- ADOPTABLE

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '11 6:04pm PST 
I think rescues may just be protecting themselves. A dog that has bitten dog or human is seen as too risky to put into a home and this may be why they aren't taking Lady on. I am trying to find a foster home for a young male pit. It is EXTREMELY hard. frown
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sonny, Jul 26 8:16 pm

Small Dogs > Yard toys for small dogs

Gabrielle

Stop! You little- fart-nugget!

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 1:51pm PST 
I agree with Bailey! We had a Border Collie foster who was bored here and I threw my big exercise ball out in the yard for her. OMG! She was in heaven! Even though your little one may not be a herding breed, I think they will still enjoy. You could also try putting some "miniature" agility type toys in there. For instance, yard sales often yield some of the tunnel toys that babies have outgrown.wink
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by ♥The Brat Pack♥ , Jul 2 1:27 am

Senior Dogs > How to help your pet with arthritis?

Zebedee

Barked: Tue Jun 14, '11 6:19pm PST 
Zeb has had some relief with Phycox supplement. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Amazing Grace, Jun 22 9:00 am

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > You Know You\'re a Dog Lover When:
Puck

Puck goes- packin'

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 6:56pm PST 
When people have to move the dog crates and blankets just to find a seat in your vehicle!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 26 8:23 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > UGH....people suck! Advice needed.

Zebedee

Barked: Sat May 21, '11 5:23pm PST 
I agree with Jewel in that they surely knew your caring towards the dogs before she even asked. I would keep an eye out. In some areas, if they leave the dog three days, it is considered abandoned. Then you could contact a rescue to hopefully make room for him. Some rescues (like my friend's) are moved by dogs like your neighbor's who have been neglected, even if it is emotionally by their owner. Bless your tender heart. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 35 posts. Last posting by Rexy, Oct 7 9:44 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Tornado Dogs?

Zebedee

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 3:56pm PST 
Bless your hearts! Getting out the word is half the battle. Also just one more reason to microchip. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Zebedee, May 5 3:56 pm

Dog Health > Can horrific burps signify anything bad?

Zebedee

Barked: Tue Apr 12, '11 6:13pm PST 
If it is accompanied by vomiting yes. Zeb had a blockage once and his breath smelled of feces and then later that day he vomited up said yukiness. Let's hope it is something more simple. Keep an eye out just to be sure. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Charlie & Zelda, Apr 13 6:03 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > Thoughts on Mini-Aussies
Puck

Puck goes- packin'

Barked: Tue Apr 5, '11 6:19pm PST 
I'm not so impressed by an AKC registration. I would hope that someone would put the brakes on with this "new breed" and take superior dogs within that group to breed. Maybe they could limit registration to dogs that meets standards by two years. It seems to me that instead of worrying about one trait or another, they would want to worry about the passing on of many excellent traits. Just hoping!wink
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Gunner, Jun 25 9:17 am

(Page 1 of 65: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.