Postings by Brownie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Journalism students with questions...
Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Sun Feb 3, '08 3:50pm PST 
wavewavewavewaveHey There!dancingdancingdancing

We want to help you. My Momma also works with animals. We would love for you to contact us. We have a bit to say on the subject!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Nikita Sophia ღ ღ, Feb 17 8:36 pm

Dogs & Travel > Best Places in US or Canada to travel
Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 1:03pm PST 
way to go Thank you for all the wonderful ideas of where to go...Momma has been researching & we think Savannah, GA...or Charleston, SC would be nice to visit this time of year. We are thinking of going in the March or early April time frame...Momma is still looking into up north though, but perhaps it would be too cold. She did like the Port Townshed area outside of Seattle...with perhaps a ferry day trip to Seattle would be nice...or New England. shrug *BOL* Gosh, we better do more research. snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Baxter, Mar 25 8:11 pm

Dogster Railroad > Help with Transport from NC toMaine

Peeker

P-DOUBLE- E-K-E-R, Peeker,- I'm a star!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 2:43pm PST 
wave Hi

My Mum saw that you needed help with a rescue railroad. She can help. We live in Charlotte, NC. I are willing to drive someways to help if need be.

way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by max, Feb 2 5:09 pm

Dogster Video > NEW video from Mookie and Sam!

Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 1:57pm PST 
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopyWe found you, we finally found you! Mookie and Sam, we are such big fans of you! We have seen all of your videos. We think you two are so cool. This is the best day ever! Mookie & Sam rule *Woofs*snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Jan 26 1:57 pm

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Wedding Cake Advice?

Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 12:45pm PST 
Wow thank everyone! Those are some really good ideas. Momma always wondered how to make a pink cake...Momma is going to work on the recipe, design, and colors that she wants to use. She has been researching various designs online...she even saw how one person put little biscuits around the rim of one cake. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

One other question though...to make a pink cake, would the frosting or top layer have to be like a cream cheese or is there such a thing as white carob? *Bol*snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by muddrella waters aka- muddy, Jan 26 5:41 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Doggie Tee designs - any suggestions?
Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 10:37am PST 
applauseapplauseapplause This is so fun! I really like the "Bring it on Ceasar," "Will work for treats," and whatnot...Hmm I'm gonna have to think of one too for ya. I'll get back to you. dancingsnoopydancing
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Baby (Heaven Bound 9-26-06), Feb 1 2:21 pm

Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 6:45am PST 
hi everyone!

thank you so much for helping my family decide the best dog friendly vacation spot for us. Momma has been searching various video archives on youtube and here on dogster as well...look what she stumbled across, it's amazing! these are two very lucky dogs!

http://www.dogster.com/video/554024/Scottie_tails_tails_of_ our_journey

...Canada sounds nice, so does Maine, and the south sounds nice too...there are so many choices! We are off to do more research...keep giving us your feedback. This is so exciting for us!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Baxter, Mar 25 8:11 pm

Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 10:46am PST 
wave Hello everyone...

My Mum was wondering what are the best places in the US or Canada to travel with two dogs?...which would be moi (Brownie the Chihuahua) & my brother Peeker.
Momma wants a place where we can go on nature walks, have picnics, go to the beach & have our paws touch some water, go canoeing on a lazy river wth us, etc...someplace very scenic & peaceful, but still near a town or something so if they want they can just put us in a stroller & see the town/city. Any suggestions?

Thank youdancing
[notify]
» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Baxter, Mar 25 8:11 pm

Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 10:15am PST 
Hmm...I know there's a company that makes dog safe fondant and they put pictures on it by request, but Momma would rather not have to do that. That's an interesting idea about the melted Carob...Do you have to melt the carob like you would real chocolate...With a double boiler so it doesn't burn & smell awful? I might Just try that.

Also, does anyone know how to make pink or blue natural colored pet safe frosting? Momma always wondered how they did that without using icky artificial flavoring.

Thanks for the help everyone!dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by muddrella waters aka- muddy, Jan 26 5:41 pm

Brownie

Brownie the- brown dog

Barked: Sat Jan 19, '08 12:47pm PST 
Momma is wondering if anyone has used fondant before or if anyone knows what things could be substituted to make a dog safe fondant for the top of a dog wedding cake (not that I'm getting married)...you see, Momma has an idea to raise money for dog charities in Charlotte where she works by holding a dog wedding. Dogs would sign-up for a small fee that would go directly to various rescue organizations in Charlotte. After the ceremonies, all dogs would be welcome to eat a slice of the dog wedding cake & have other various treats, take pictures, etc. Momma was thinking of doing a top layer of dog safe fondant...but the cake is still open for interpretation...any help or suggestions?thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by muddrella waters aka- muddy, Jan 26 5:41 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.