Postings by Bianca Bean's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Seasonal Flank Alopecia
Bianca Bean

Captain of the- Bullie Brigade

Barked: Fri Mar 28, '08 3:56am PST 
Thanks guys! I printed off the articles and I'll be taking them home for the family to read. The light theory definitely seems plausible in Bianca's case. This winter has been pretty drab and we recently moved and our current home doesn't get as much sunlight as our old house. It's not bad at all, but noticible in certain light and at certain angles. I'll try and get some batteries in my camera over the weekend and I'll get some pics.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bianca Bean, Mar 28 3:56 am

Bianca Bean

Barked: Thu Mar 27, '08 3:41am PST 
bump? hello? anyone?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bianca Bean, Mar 28 3:56 am

Bianca Bean

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '08 4:49am PST 
Does anyone else get this? We're going to the doc tomorrow, but I'm just curious....Bianca is almost 3, has never had it before. It's not seeming to bother her at all...no itching or scratching. Just curious...
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bianca Bean, Mar 28 3:56 am

Dog Health > yeast infection

Mike- Chupacabra

Soldier in the- Bullie Brigade

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 7:06am PST 
Thanks for the info Maya. Mom makes us all of our treats homemade (she has a dog bakery) and makes sure there isn't anything that we're allergic to in it. And my normal food is Canidae.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Thor, Feb 28 5:23 pm

Dog Health > yeast infection

Mike- Chupacabra

Barked: Thu Feb 28, '08 3:55am PST 
Well, mom and several other people thought I had ear mites, but they were way wrong. Mom took me to the doc and guess what? I have a yeast infection! Yuck!! Now I have all these meds and treatments for the next 30 days. shock
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Thor, Feb 28 5:23 pm

Dog Health > ear mites
Mike- Chupacabra

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '08 10:18am PST 
Based on everything that I've read up on, a phone call to my vet, and a breeder friend looking at his ear yesterday...all said mites. I am putting over the counter drops in twice a day.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Thor, Feb 25 3:23 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Pierced Ears for Dogs??

Bianca Bean

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '08 8:36am PST 
dumb...
[notify]
» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Sandy Baby ♥, Mar 8 4:46 pm

Dog Health > ear mites

Mike- Chupacabra

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '08 8:32am PST 
I have ear mites. I have never had them before (nor has my sis). Mom bought some over the counter stuff and has been treating me the last week. My ear seems to be clearing up, but still not all clear. How long should I keep going w/ the medicine? Do I have to be worried about my other ear? My sister's ears? Anypup that could shed some advice would surely be appreciated!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Thor, Feb 25 3:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I was Robbed of my life with Clover

Nikki

There are no bad- dogs, just bad- owners!

Barked: Wed Dec 26, '07 4:44am PST 
I'm so sorry. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. frown hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Buca, Rest in Peace my Love, Dec 28 8:55 am

Dog Health > outdoor salt for the snow???
Mike- Chupacabra

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 4:09am PST 
Good morning everyone. The front steps of my home have been accumulating quite a bit of ice as it's been snowing and gross in Cleveland. My question is, are there any salts or remedies that I can use to melt the salt that are not harmful to my dogs? I haven't done anything thus far b/c I want to make sure that the dogs won't have problems. They walk on that area every day as they are taken to daycare and back daily. Any advice???
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gwydion, Dec 19 6:17 am

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.