GO!

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Lyme disease/Rocky Mountain spotted fever
Angel

One of a kind,- that dog of- mine!

Barked: Wed Nov 24, '10 12:52pm PST 
Hey,

Today I discovered an unusually pale tick on Angel's neck, and I'm wondering...

1. Do ticks carrying Lyme disease/Rocky Mountain spotted fever look any different from regular ticks?
2. What symptoms do those two diseases have?
3. Are they deadly?

Please give me some replies as quickly as possible. Thanks a million!
Angel
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Nov 25 1:25 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Are YOU feeling silly?
Angel

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 7:09pm PST 
Me, never. But I have been running so fast that I've run smack into the wall headfirst! laugh out loud I can laugh about it 'cause it doesn't hurt too mucH!
[notify]
» There has since been 3199 posts. Last posting by Maddi, Thu 7:20 am

Who's Feeling Silly? > Word Game

Angel

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 7:07pm PST 
dizzy
[notify]
» There has since been 2499 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Thu 7:23 am

Choosing the Right Dog > ARG I JUST WANT THEM ALL

Angel

Barked: Wed Nov 3, '10 7:03pm PST 
And a Toller! And a Cavalier! Argh! Can I have all of them? big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Lauryn, Dec 4 4:42 pm

Angel

Barked: Mon Oct 25, '10 6:07pm PST 
Ava: Mutts! *smacks forehead* How could I have forgotten the mutts?
laugh out loud
Sassafras: Any big dog-little dog pair just begs to be named David and Goliath. Get a big dog and a little dog, and you'll see. wink
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Lauryn, Dec 4 4:42 pm

Angel

Barked: Sun Oct 24, '10 7:22pm PST 
Eponine: I, too, would like a farm someday. Nothing extravagant, just vegetables, flowers, herbs, orchards, cornfields, chickens, dogs, horses, cows, sheep...and okay, maybe it is kind of extravagant. laugh out loud

My dream dog list?

A black-and-white Border collie female named Morgan
A sorrel-and-white Border collie female named Skye (preferably sisters with Morgan)
A black (obviously) Schipperke male named Stormy
A yellow Labrador retriever male named Sonny (although that would probably be a very confusing name to most people laugh out loud)
A tricolor beagle male named Hunter or Sooner, depending on what his personality was-Sooner would be small and shy, while Hunter would be large and bold
A red-and-white Welsh springer spaniel female named Annie
And an old, gray (again, obviously) Weimarweiner named Major. (Did I spell that right?)

Nice little list, isn't it?

Oh!

And I'd also like a Rottie, a pit, a Dobie, a GSD, and a boxer, with military rank names. The GSD would be General, the Dobie would be Colonel, the Rottie would be Lieutenant, the boxer would be Seargant, and the pit would be Private. Fun, eh? big grin

And if I happened to have an Irish wolfhound and a chihuahua in the same house I'd name them David (chi) and Goliath (Irish wolfhound). BOL.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Lauryn, Dec 4 4:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Halloween!

Angel

Barked: Sun Oct 24, '10 7:03pm PST 
Mikey: And with a Saint Bernard there's not a whole lot you can do about them resisting you, so...laugh out loud

"I would have loved to see that costume, Angel! Got any pics?"

Montana: One or two...cameras are also on Angel's "things to be afraid of" list. I'll try and find one. Maybe I'll change her profile picture for Halloween. smile
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Nov 1 3:36 pm

Who's Feeling Silly? > Word Game

Angel

Barked: Sun Oct 24, '10 4:35pm PST 
rainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 2513 posts. Last posting by Murphy&Megan, Never Forgotten, Thu 7:23 am

Puppy Place > Wellllll, Someone Asked... :)

Angel

Barked: Sun Oct 24, '10 4:34pm PST 
Trixe Bean: I'd steal down there in the middle of the night and take all of them. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Angel, Oct 24 4:34 pm

Behavior & Training > Halloween!
Angel

Barked: Sun Oct 24, '10 4:27pm PST 
It's only a week till Halloween! Angel, personally, hates trick-or-treaters, and I don't walk her on Halloween night simply because all the flashing lights/people dressed up/jack'o'lanterns would probably cause her to have a heart attack. laugh out loud

But in any case...

I have a few little questions. Does anyone care to answer? Feel free to delete my answers if you like.

1. How does your dog react to trick-or-treaters? Me: See above.

2. Is your dog dressing up for Halloween? Me: Not this year, but when she was two we took an old shirt of mine that she had ripped, turned it into a vest, and buttoned it on her. The shirt said 90% Angel. Then we put devil horns on her head. laugh out loud

3. Does your dog like or dislike their Halloween costume? Me: Well, the vest went down just fine, but the devil horns took forever to convince her to wear.

4. What does your dog think of the whole Halloween kit and caboodle in general? Me: She thinks it's the worst holiday in the whole wide world. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Jewel, PCD, Nov 1 3:36 pm

(Page 1 of 47: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.