Postings by Thatch's Family

GO!

Plus Power of the Paw > Joey, Jake and Nari need prayers!

EmmaJean

Luvin Life

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 4:54am PST 
We all know that there are no words that can take away this undescribable loss and pain you are going through....my mind can't comprehend that any human could do this intentionally....but all of us here on dogster can feel your pain.....and share in it ...and that is thousands of people....and anyone of us and all of us as a group are here for you always....so please don't forget that you have a thousand shoulders to lean on and talk to and grieve with......:-(
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 88 posts. Last posting by R.I.P. RaJa Babu Always SDBH, , Jun 8 7:51 am

Dogs & Travel > Florida
Thatch

I Never Give Up

Barked: Thu Jan 31, '08 4:39am PST 
We live on the Nature Coast...N.W. FL, and they are working on building some pup parks......but we've lived all over the state......and there are many places to take your pups with you...just go to the counties webpage and search for pup parks...We vacation down in the Keyes every years where we have a great time...and there are many pet friendly motels......hope this helps.wave
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 31 6:52 am

What I Love About Dogster > I am a New York Post reporter

Thatch

I Never Give Up

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 12:40pm PST 
We used to live in New York......Long Island to be exact....now in Fl would be happy to help if needed......
We love this site.......at first I thought everyone was nuts...but guess what? I'm probably one of the biggest then because it's a great site.way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Hershey Bear, Feb 27 5:05 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Reintroduced New Jersey Bill Bad News

Thatch

I Never Give Up

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 9:47am PST 
Good points of both sides of this.....I have to agree to a point with Kitai....about limiting the amount of pups a breeder could have in a year might be a solution to another huge problem we have here...in fact I was just reading in a different section of dogster about all the rescue and pounds being over crowded with christmas present pups that were bought and then abandoned and they are purebreds.......that's pretty sad...and a major problem..obviously every one of us here love dogs...animals in general...we love them enough to put them down when they are in pain or very sick...but sometimes I wonder if we just keep breeding them without considering how many homesless ones are here already.......I've had rescued dogs my whole life.........and now here's the other side....this year I purchased my first full bred labbie...because I wanted a certain kind of dog with a temperamenet to blend with my older dog.......so I'm not against responsible breeders...but how do we get rid of the puppy mills, the people who really just care about the bucks and not the animals...how do we stop the puppy mills???
And how do we solve all the over loaded pounds and shelters????
It just breaks my heart completely thinking of how many dogs/cats are put down because of human beings (who are supposingly the smartere ones??) being irresponsible, and just treating them as toys......How do we stop people who shouldn't be buying a dog because it's just a whim to them....? How do we let only responsible dog lovers buy a puppy? So I guess my biggest concern is how do we solve the problems we have already created before we go on to the future?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Jan 30 10:30 am

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Am I a Rhodesian Ridgeback??

Thatch

I Never Give Up

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 1:57pm PST 
I'd say there's without question a lot of RR in you...........and I really like your pup page..........
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Thatch, Dec 17 1:57 pm

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Is there such a thing as a miniature Ridgeback?
Thatch

I Never Give Up

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 1:55pm PST 
You're cute regardless of any ridgeback in there........I'm a ridgeback mixed with lab/akita......depends which part of me you're looking at..if it's my tail, you'll see akita, my back...ridgeback....my face...most say lab........I'm a little nutty, but I'm still ok.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Obbie R.I.P (2009-2013), Mar 4 8:21 am

Rhodesian Ridgeback > Advice needed!

Thatch

I Never Give Up

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 1:51pm PST 
Before any decision is made, I would get the little pup some puppy training classes. My sister who is a lab goes to puppy school, and she's a little over 5 months, and there's a ridgeback pup who's 7 months and mom says that the ridgeback is well better behaved. With a proper leash, and some lessons, I think grandma can do it!!!!dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 3 8:06 pm

Labrador Retriever > I went to school!!!

EmmaJean

Luvin Life

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 3:01pm PST 
Wow.........I didn't do so good.....I felt like a kitchen mop being dragged all over with a noose around my nose and neck....I'm tryin..but I cry alot..only cause it's late and I'm sleepy. But I think it's great you did good......dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by EmmaJean, Nov 30 3:01 pm

Labrador Retriever > Yellow labs....let's hear from our color too!

EmmaJean

Luvin Life

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '07 2:53pm PST 
Don't forget me...........I"m a yellow lab, even if I am little right now.cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by GatoPerro (CatDog), Oct 2 5:33 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.