Barked: Thu Nov 26, '09 9:49pm PST 
DO you know of any good dog parks?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Madisyn, Feb 18 3:46 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Chicago (Skokie area) vet recommendations

Madisyn

Its all about- me....Madie!!!!

Barked: Thu Oct 8, '09 10:32am PST 
thank you thank you thank you!!!! I know its early but I want to be sure I have things taken care of. And I really like that you get your raw food from a vet since most dont recommend it. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Madisyn, Feb 18 3:46 pm

Local Tips, Playdates & Meetups > Chicago (Skokie area) vet recommendations

Madisyn

Barked: Mon Oct 5, '09 7:51pm PST 
Im suppose to be moving to this area in 6 months or so and was wondering if anyone has vet recommendations. Id ideally like someone who doesnt push bad foods on me and typically doesnt recommend them either. Also a vet who really cares would be nice...not the ones who are ONLY in it for money and charge you for things you dont need. Id really like to see who you guys recommend...Id hate to drive almost 2hrs to take my dogs to the vet they are at right now. Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Madisyn, Feb 18 3:46 pm

Food & Nutrition > Would you trust a vet who...

Madisyn

Barked: Thu Apr 30, '09 1:05pm PST 
We are very fortunate to have a Vet who does not recommend SD at all. When I first brought Madie in he asked me what I fed and I said Canidae and he was like oh thats a good food thats what I feed mine. They also stopped selling in the front the SD stuff. All that is available (seen atleast) is Innova,EVO,Cali Natural,Burns and Canidae.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Snickers, May 1 4:23 pm

Dog Health > Seperation Anxiety and drugs (Colmicalm)
Bella

Bella The- Beautiful

Barked: Thu Mar 5, '09 11:50am PST 
Well so far so good. Nothing was chewed up yesterday. I left bones down and thats all they chewed. Im not sure if its the bones or the meds or maybe a combo of both. What are those all natural pills and where can I buy them? I know shes not getting as much exercise as she should and thats my fault. I plan on trying harder with that. Its finally starting to warm up, so soon it will be dog park time again. Im hoping that these pills will only be a temporary thing and that I can raise her confidence so shes not like this anymore. But one step at a time....one day at a time.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 5 2:20 pm

Bella

Bella The- Beautiful

Barked: Wed Mar 4, '09 11:51am PST 
Thank you everyone!!! I appreciate it greatly. We started the meds today because she chewed the wooden panel on the back sliding door yesterday. My mom is getting frustrated with her and says if we cant control it she may have to go. Im doing everything in my power to help her. I have someone let her out for me while Im at work and they said today she hasnt chewed anything (knock on wood....fingers crossed). The combo of meds and bones so far has helped today. After Friday Im off for a week so I plan on talking to the trainer I had for my other dog Madisyn to see if he has any ideas or can help. Im also thinking about calling up the holistic vet to see what they say. Its a bit far from my house but if she has any ideas and will see new clients Id be open for it....also along with accupuncture. Whats this Calm Dog stuff? I dont think Ive seen it. Hold on maybe I have.....is it in a purple/blue bottle and may be a liquid (bottle looks like it has a dropper)? Again thanks everyone and keep your paws crossed for Bella. Im sure she will overcome this in time.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 5 2:20 pm

Bella

Bella The- Beautiful

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '09 12:16pm PST 
OK so I called the Vet about Bella's issues. She seems to have really bad seperation anxiety. When we are not home I was putting her in the crate and somehow she was getting out and really cutting up her nose. I even tried putting a bungee cord around the cage and the lock......didnt work. When she gets loose she is beyond destructible.....chewing anything from my pillows( 4 to be exact), remotes, to the wood work and the wall. The Vet gave us a script for Colmicalm. Does anyone have any experience with this med?
Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 5 2:20 pm

Grooming > What is a good shampoo?

Madisyn

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '09 9:40am PST 
I use Buddy Wash or Spa Lavish. They both smell wonderful
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Cameo, Mar 3 7:12 pm

Puppy Place > Still think Im a Lab?
Bella

Bella The- Beautiful

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 12:41pm PST 
Obi I was thinking beagle too....thats funny. She does this stalking thing.....she`ll point her tail straight out put 1 paw up then just charge out of nowhere. Its funny.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jan 28 12:33 pm

(Page 1 of 46: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.