Postings by Nallah's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 272: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Raw Food Diet > Murphy just ate the cleaning lady's muffin and muffin paper
Remi

Speckled Boy

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '11 12:50pm PST 
Im sure it will pass just fine. That paper should break down pretty easily. Little theif!big laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Mississippi, Apr 23 4:46 pm

Raw Food Diet > Pig Heads!
Remi

Speckled Boy

Barked: Wed Apr 13, '11 9:14am PST 
I believe Blake's mom has fed pig head before!!

I'm not sure what my dogs would think of it, but it might be worth a try...for that price I would!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Halo, Apr 14 11:09 am

Raw Food Diet > Live Prey

Remi

Speckled Boy

Barked: Wed Apr 13, '11 9:04am PST 
To answer the OP's question...Yes, I think it is inhumane to allow a dog or cat to kill & eat live prey if its enclosed in a small area.

If my dog happens to catch a mouse or rabbit out in nature, on its own...more power to them. Do I encourage it? No. ALL of my dogs are hunting dogs and have natural prey drive, but they also know what is acceptable behavior.

If we are out hunting, they aren't out KILLING things for their own feast. The labs walk ahead of me to flush the birds, Remi searches the fields/brush for birds and stands on point. Both retrieve them to me and drop at my feet. I am the killer, not them.

I think there is a difference between catching & killing a small rodent and a constant battle of your dog chasing any and all prey. Where we live, I'd be doomed if my dogs chased every living creature.
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Daddy, Apr 17 1:22 am

Raw Food Diet > man!!!

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Apr 13, '11 7:05am PST 
Amazon is usually pretty good about returns! I'd email them and see if they'll send you a replacement since it wasn't listed properly on their website! Tell them you never would have bought it if you had known about the Vitamin A.

Thats what I would do!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bam-Bam, CGC, Apr 13 8:00 am

Raw Food Diet > Training treats...raw?

Morgan

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Sun Mar 13, '11 5:50pm PST 
I know some people will dehydrate certain things and use that for training treats....I haven't done that yet but I'd like to!

I don't really have a problem with my dogs being picky about treats though....they'll eat anything. silenced But I would like to make it healthier for them!
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Mar 24 6:40 pm

Raw Food Diet > supervising meals=important
Remi

Speckled Boy

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 8:01am PST 
Very important!

And since Morgan is a gulper I tend to feed them all separately anyways so I can focus my attention on them and not worry what the others are doing if I need to intervene!

Glad Bam-Bam is ok!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Tanuk CGC , Mar 11 7:16 pm

Raw Food Diet > Pimples in Raw Dogs

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Feb 9, '11 5:46pm PST 
Nallah got them when we started raw with her but she WAS eating out of plastic bowls.

How long has she been on raw?

Maybe just gently wipe with a damp cloth after she eats then dry her face a bit afterwards and see if that helps. shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Terra, Feb 9 10:51 pm

Raw Food Diet > outside "freezer"

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Mon Jan 24, '11 6:36am PST 
I've had 2 coolers sitting on my porch for about the last month providing us some extra space since I have no room in my freezer!! way to go

I wouldn't dare leave them outside of a cooler with all the wildlife in our area. I also kept most of the stuff that is in the coolers in the back of my vehicle for a few days until I got organized! BOL!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 5:05 pm

Raw Food Diet > Pork Necks

Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 7:09am PST 
I'm not sure that a small dog would be able to get much bone off a pork neck. Awesome if they have a good amount of meat on them though!

I have fed pork necks here but I wasn't too impressed with them...not enough meat. My labs took some time to get through the bone as well.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Conker, Jan 21 11:59 am

Raw Food Diet > today's fun
Nallah

*Retrieva Diva!*

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 12:18pm PST 
Wow, great!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Rocky, Jan 20 8:17 am

(Page 1 of 272: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.