Postings by Patan's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for our daughter
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Tue Jan 26, '10 7:55am PST 
So happy to hear the terrific news! We, too, are continuing to send our thoughts for a full recovery as well as healing for your family who has been through a lot. hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 101 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Apr 7 12:42 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for our daughter
Patan

Barked: Mon Jan 25, '10 6:40am PST 
Sending many thoughts and prayers for Carrier. hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 142 posts. Last posting by Sallie Mae, Apr 7 12:42 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Joey, Jake and Nari need prayers!

Patan

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 11:41pm PST 
I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family. I know the healing process will be hard, but the Dogster community is here for you. Please remember how much love there is out there in the world. It might be hard to feel right now, but there is a lot...and it is surrounding you. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 99 posts. Last posting by R.I.P. RaJa Babu Always SDBH, , Jun 8 7:51 am

Plus Power of the Paw > My Pal Maggie....

Patan

Barked: Tue May 5, '09 8:56am PST 
Poor sweet Maggie! eek Please get better soon. We are sending lots of pawrayers your way. hughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Sadie Mae Mae, May 7 6:28 pm

Dog Health > A Mini Stroke?

Patan

Barked: Wed Feb 18, '09 2:46pm PST 
hugNoah!hug I'm glad you're feeling better now. Our friend's dog had this, inlcuding the head tilt, and it was also diagnosed as a vestibular problem. It cleared up after about a week with no residual effects. I hope this is all it is for you as well.

Stay well, my friend. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 8:25 am

Basenji > can anyone help me
Patan

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 1:34pm PST 
That crazy run is what we call the B500. Lots of Basenji do it. You're welcome to join our Basenji group and ask all the questions you want. I'll send you an invite.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Monkey, Feb 2 2:57 pm

Basenji > True colors

Patan

Barked: Wed Jan 21, '09 9:51pm PST 
We were talking about that in the Basenji Bratz group. I've only ever had Keyah and Patan, but others who have had more Basenjis felt they saw a difference in personality with the different color patterns.

I love the black and whites. They're beautiful.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Savannah aka Banners!, Jan 28 7:57 am

Choosing the Right Dog > Basenjis and other dogs

Patan

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 4:48pm PST 
Hi Sadie! wave You sure are a pretty breed. Good idea to talk to Basenji owners about the breed. You can never get enough information.

As Talker said, feel free to join our group. We've got people with all kinds of Basenji experience from all Basenji households to mixed breed households and rescues to pups obtained from breeders. I'm sure they'd be happy to share their stories with you.

I came to our house because the parents thought their current Basenji would do well with an active playmate. Mom and Dad take us for long walks everyday, but Keyah and I do a lot of playing together as well. We also live with a cat. Keyah is pretty mellow and non-destructive (except for house slippers), but I have a bit more typical mischievious Basenji traits. All the same, we are able to be left alone at home without getting into things. We only seem compelled to cause mischief when the pawrents are home; I guess to get attention.

As for getting along with other dogs, Keyah plays well with others, but I am more cautious. I was attacked when I was younger, so I still have some issues to work through. We do see plenty of Basenjis at the dog park playing very well with others. We love all people, however, and will run right up to anyone for pets and love. So we don't have the typical aloof behavior.

Feel free to p-mail us with any specific questions. And please feel free to join our group at any time.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bella, Dec 19 4:51 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Kiwi is dog of the day!

Patan

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '07 9:49pm PST 
waveKiwi! You're famous now. Woo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Patan, Sep 11 9:49 pm

Dog of the Day & Week > Kiwi is dog of the day!
Keyah

Hey you - give me a belly- rub.

Barked: Tue Sep 11, '07 7:58pm PST 
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Kiwi. And what a nice way to share your spotlight. hughughughughug to you and your whole family.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Patan, Sep 11 9:49 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.