Postings by Josh's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

McNab > Getting interested in Frisbee?
Josh

Wanna' play?

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 9:03am PST 
I love to play catch, and jump super high for a tennis ball.. I am also great at Flyball. But I'm having trouble getting interested in a Frisbee - any tips? Since I love to play in general, this would be a great alternative to keep mentally stimulated.

Thanks!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Josh, Jun 17 9:03 am

McNab > I am Mali the McNab
Josh

Wanna' play?

Barked: Sun Oct 19, '08 8:06pm PST 
I like to herd....but I also LOVE Flyball!!!!

It is exciting, and uses up some of my energy - and I'm already a champion!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Roxy, Nov 23 8:16 am

Contests and Vote For Me! > With YOUR help, all proceeds will be donated to Placitas Animal Rescue!

Josh

Wanna' play?

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '07 12:16pm PST 
Hi Everyone!

A couple of weeks ago I sent a request to some of you go to spca.com and vote FOUR Stars for me! I've had a lot of response, and some wonderful private mail about my, uhumph......"cute smile." Thank you for all the heartfelt support...I'm about 80th out of 2500!

But there are several VERY PRECIOUS VOTES out there by my picture that are still UNVERIFIED!! Please ensure that you verified your votes in your e-mail, otherwise - they won't count, and that could make me whine!

I'd love to give away any and all winnings to Placitas Animal Rescue! I'm not interested in the vacation, but if I just HAD to take it, (that is for first place), I pledge it all to Patience, Reggie, and / or Gary - who have selflessly and very generously run the Rescue at their rural home, while even fighting Developers in the area!

The locations to vote once again are:

http://www.spca.com/contest/viewphoto.php?photoid=1677&view=cont estant

and:

http://www.spca.com/contest/viewphoto.php?photoid=1795&view=cont estant

And once again, thank you to all who have voted - and if you haven't, please go there and vote FOUR STARS for me.

Then check your e-mail, click on the link, and make sure your votes are verified. Remember, all proceeds willl go to Placitas Animal Rescue. Rescue a Shelter Pet!!

Love,
Josh
(A "bone-if-ide," and now happily owned Rescue Dog)snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Josh, Jun 28 12:16 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please Vote Now! Proceedings will be donated...

Josh

Wanna' play?

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '07 4:50pm PST 
My sister Abby and I were both abandoned at Shelters. My sister was matted, skinny as a rail, and had tapeworms! Even the shelter was accidentally giving her the wrong medicine....

I was neglected with a brother. We didn't have enough food, water, or people around. My brother kept climbing the fence to escape - who could blame him? But 'whomever owned us, discarded both of us because of his doing that. But it is all good, because now we are getting 2 "squares," of the Raw Meaty Bone diet every day, taking Agility classes, and posing for the spca.com contest!!

My new Mom says I'm more "pogo-genic," or whatever you call it, because I like to look at the camera. Abby is a bit camera shy, although she is a beautiful red-headed Border Collie!

Would you take a minute and vote FOUR STARS for me at:

http://www.spca.com/contest/viewphoto.php?photo id=1677&view=contestant

and:

http://www.spca.com/contest/viewphoto.php?photo id=1795&view=contestant

There isn't much time - I got into this kinda' late, (on account of getting adopted and all) - so I can use all the FOUR STAR VOTES I can get! I'm going to need over 100 of you to vote in order to win.

Should I win, MY GOAL:

TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT GREAT PETS THEY CAN ADOPT AT THEIR LOCAL SHELTERS. Sure, some of us may have some small issues, but most good people are up to the challenge!!

Every dog behind bars can end up happy like Abby and I, if people would just adopt. Thanks' for listening to our story.

Yesterday, we just got another person from another forum here to locate a shelter dog at petfinder.com! Please help! All proceeds from winning (if I do) will be donated to Placitas Animal Rescue.

and vote now....
Slurpy Kisses to all of you!

Josh snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Josh, Jun 24 4:50 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Please Vote - Proceeds Will be Donated...

Josh

Wanna' play?

Barked: Sun Jun 24, '07 4:41pm PST 
Subject: Please vote now Proceeds will be donated... Sent: Wed Jun 20

My sister Abby and I were both abandoned at Shelters. My sister was matted, skinny as a rail, and had tapeworms! Even the shelter was accidentally giving her the wrong medicine....

I was neglected with a brother. We didn't have enough food, water, or people around. My brother kept climbing the fence to escape - who could blame him? But 'whomever owned us, discarded both of us because of his doing that. But it is all good, because now we are getting 2 "squares," of the Raw Meaty Bone diet every day, taking Agility classes, and posing for the spca.com contest!!

My new Mom says I'm more "pogo-genic," or whatever you call it, because I like to look at the camera. Abby is a bit camera shy, although she is a beautiful red-headed Border Collie!

Would you take a minute and vote FOUR STARS for me at:

http://www.spca.com/contest/viewphoto.php?photo id=1677&view=contestant

and:

http://www.spca.com/contest/viewphoto.php?photo id=1795&view=contestant

There isn't much time - I got into this kinda' late, (on account of getting adopted and all) - so I can use all the FOUR STAR VOTES I can get! I'm going to need over 100 of you to vote in order to win.

Should I win, MY GOAL:

TO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT GREAT PETS THEY CAN ADOPT AT THEIR LOCAL SHELTERS. Sure, some of us may have some small issues, but most good people are up to the challenge!!

Every dog behind bars can end up happy like Abby and I, if people would just adopt. Thanks' for listening to our story.

Yesterday, we just got another person from another forum here to locate a shelter dog at petfinder.com! Please help! All proceeds from winning (if I do) will be donated to Placitas Animal Rescue.

and vote now....
Slurpy Kisses to all of you!

Josh snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Nikita Sophia ღ ღ, Jun 24 5:42 pm

Behavior & Training > Retractable leashes
Abby

I howl.... when- I'm happy!!!

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 1:53pm PST 
I use them mostly to take the dogs out to, "Do Their Business," but sometimes when we are walking.

But this is ONLY they know how to properly walk beside or behind me. And ONLY after they show me on the retractable that they can do the same. And yes, I use the lock when I need more control, but retractables - just by virtue of how they are built, do make one lose some stability and control.

My older of our 2 dogs, know when I say, "Walk-about!" that she is free to wander around me either on the retractable - or even when she is off-leash, but she is to stay in sight.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Daisy Cutter, Jun 13 8:10 pm

American Pit Bull Terrier > Should I use a shock collar when we're in the woods

Abby

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 9:58am PST 
Aren't there any collars with a setting high enough to get your attention, but low enough not to hurt? I would think that getting a small static shock - like when you touch a doorknob in the winter when on carpet, would be enough when I'm chasing rabbits!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Abby, Jun 6 9:58 am

Abby

Barked: Wed Jun 6, '07 9:58am PST 
Aren't there any collars with a setting high enough to get your attention, but low enough not to hurt? I would think that getting a small static shock - like when you touch a doorknob in the winter when on carpet, would be enough when I'm chasing rabbits!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Abby, Jun 6 9:58 am

Abby

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 7:23pm PST 
We weren't in the woods. Our Mom had Josh (see above) and I on a school playground, in a soccer field. The problem remains. If a dog is on the end of a long leash, damage can be done when they suddenly bolt. No one seems to know whether a shock collar is kinder than being flipped over by hitting the end of a leash! I'd like to know.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Abby, Jun 6 9:58 am

Sports & Agility > Whats best for my pup?
Josh

Wanna' play?

Barked: Thu May 31, '07 7:10pm PST 
I can be as graceful as a leopard one minute, and as clumsy as a..., a..., I don't know what - the next. My person put me in "puppy agility," and I absolutely LOVE it! I get to meet about 10 new friends and we get treats for playing on puppy equipment! We are never told we are playing the wrong way, so it is a BLAST! And my person and I get to play in new and different ways every time we go!

You don't Have to do as your trainer says - another trainer may say something else. Is there any training or obedience school or club in your area that offers puppy agility? There are great trainers there, too! And they know how to deal well with us wild 'n crazy pups.

Joshsnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Ginger DSA ThD TT CGC &hearts, May 31 10:37 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.