Postings by Coco's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 34: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > Micro Puppies. =O
Coco

little little

Barked: Thu Aug 25, '11 11:38am PST 
Not only are they freakishly small, I would be afraid that they would end up being lunch for a hawk.....way too little, and I can't imagine how they would be healthy shock
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Aug 26 7:30 pm

Puppy Place > Golden Doodle
Coco

little little

Barked: Tue Aug 23, '11 3:04am PST 
Wanted to find our if anyone out there has a golden doodle, and what they payed for it, the reason I ask is because a family member saw one the other day and since she recently lost her Golden, Casey, was thinking about getting other dog, but after looking up the price ($2000.00) decided against it. Am I the only one who thinks that this price is rediculous???? Come on now $2000.00 ???? Sounds a little crazy to me.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Candy 4/13/99 - 2/8/09, Aug 23 8:04 pm

Small Dogs > Happy Birthday

Coco

little little

Barked: Mon Aug 22, '11 8:43am PST 
Coco says thanks Lucky!! I think we will get her a small steak today, one of her favorite people foods....
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Aug 22 8:43 am

Small Dogs > Happy Birthday

Coco

little little

Barked: Mon Aug 22, '11 7:13am PST 
Today is Coco's birthday, she is 6 years old already, can't believe she is growing up so fast......partypartycheer
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Coco, Aug 22 8:43 am

Behavior & Training > Dog friendly mall.

Coco

little little

Barked: Fri Aug 19, '11 11:18am PST 
I have a mall I go to regularly, Partridge Creek on Hall Rd. I love it that they allow dogs there, but I seem to think that it won't last long. There are a few people there that might ruin it for the rest of us. They let there dogs splash around half in the fountains, and drink out of them and more than once I have seen big dog throw up all over after drinking out of the fountain, ( probably the clorine ) I just wondered if there is anyone else out there who has a mall that was dog friendly at one time and them decided that it wasn't a good idea. I hope they don't decide to stop allowing dogs, but of course not everyone has the sense to only bring well behaved dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Aug 19 11:18 am

Dogs and a Clean Home > What does your dog smell like?
Coco

little little

Barked: Sat Aug 13, '11 12:12pm PST 
Coco smells like crackers when she first wakes up, and her feet smell like fritos.....
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Molly, Aug 23 6:31 pm

Small Dogs > I just have to say how freaking awesome small dogs are!!!

Coco

little little

Barked: Thu Aug 11, '11 6:46am PST 
Daisy, Coco is the same way, not yappy at all and very loving, loves to cuddle and she only barks when there is a cat in the yard ( we have a whole herd of feral cats in the back woods ) "herd?" hee hee or when someone is in our yard or at the front door, and even then she has a very quite bark...Coco is my first small dog, and I never thought of getting one before because all of the ones I met were yappy ankle biters. Of course I think she is the smartest and sweetest in the world, but I am her mom of course I would think that. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Radar O'Reilly, Aug 28 9:07 am

Behavior & Training > monster in law

Coco

little little

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 4:18pm PST 
This is a strange thing that Coco has been doing with her "grandma", she used to be really happy to see her and the last few times she has come by, Coco acts scared around her and hangs her head low and puts her tail between her legs....I know she never hurt her, but I wonder if Coco saw our last big yelling fight (normal in his family) and figured that she is no good since alot of the yelling was directed at her.....I can't imagine any other reason why she would act so funny around her now....the first time it happened I thought it was just her mood, but she has seen her 3 times since the "incedent" and acts the same way everytime. Has anyone else had something like this happen to them??
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Coco, Aug 9 4:18 pm

Puppy Place > Not ready for a puppy?

Coco

little little

Barked: Tue Aug 9, '11 7:41am PST 
This kind of bothers me, my neighgors got a puppy about a month ago and decides after having him for a few week that he was too much trouble, and went ahead and sold him to someone else. By too much trouble I mean having accidents in the house ( like puppies do ) and chewing things that he wasn't supposed to...I guess I just don't understand why people don't think things through when they decide to adopt a puppy, we all know that the first 6 months or longer can be a trying time, but I fell in love with Coco the first time I saw her, I could never just sell her to someone else, no matter how bad she was being. At least they sold him to someone else and didn't just put him in a shelter....I guess I just don't understand peoples thought process...naughty
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 9 1:04 pm

Grooming > Tipping
Coco

little little

Barked: Fri Aug 5, '11 9:22am PST 
Our groomer is normally around $35.00 and I give her $40.00...
I normally tip as I would for any other service such as getting
a manicure or a hair cut...besides they do a beautiful job and
they also treat Coco so good, you can tell that they really love
dogs, they are not just in it for the money.....for those of you
who live in Sterling Heights, Michigan, I take her to Lakeside
Groomers on the northeast corner of Schoenherr and Canal....love them!!!!!way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Vivace, Aug 16 7:24 pm

(Page 1 of 34: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.