Postings by Jessie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Pit Bull Tribute
Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Tue Jul 1, '08 12:17pm PST 
Well, mummy cried when she watched this video so it's not for the faint hearted, I must say. But indeed, if you feel strongly about it and love pitbulls as much as mummy does (if not more), do watch this video as it is so touching. Mummy did not make this video but it would have been a bright idea if she had. Video does contain graphic content. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtFA6X1lGZ0

(Sorry, my links aren't working today)
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by In loving memory of Lilo, Jul 30 1:12 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Please sign this petition against starving a dog for the sake of art!
Ruby

Too- fast for- you!

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 3:55am PST 
I've received a few emails on this too, actually, just a few days ago. Apparantly, it's a big scam. The artist took the dog in off the street and it was already in an emaciated condition. He then showed the dog to the public, the art was trying to show them what a disgrace animal abuse is. He fed and watered the dog but then the dog escaped. That's what I heard shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ruby, May 6 3:55 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Greyhound Trainers Wall Of Shame

Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Tue May 6, '08 3:46am PST 
Nadiya, a lot of people in the UK care dearly about their pets but these rescue centers and organizations cannot save every animal. Maybe Greyhound and Lurcher racing should just be banned all together.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , May 7 5:12 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Please sign the petition to help end Korean Dog/Cat slaughter

Ruby

Too- fast for- you!

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 12:04pm PST 
Two million dogs and cats are electrocuted or bludgeoned to death in South Korea because the Koreans want to use them for human consumption. Please sign the petition to stop these animals from being killed and boiled alive. frown

http://www.petitiononline.com/timjv/petition.html
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , May 5 11:41 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Please sign this petition against starving a dog for the sake of art!

Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 11:45am PST 
I've heard this before. It is a disgrace...how the hell can this be art? Starving a dog...hmm thinking....sounds more like bloody cruelty to me. That poor dog probably thought that the 'artist' was going to give it a good home. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ruby, May 6 3:55 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Greyhound Trainers Wall Of Shame
Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Mon May 5, '08 11:40am PST 
This is Tia Greyhound and Lurcher Rescue's wall of shame cry Have you seen it? It is so tragic, I almost balled my eyes out when I saw it. What has the world come too.

Here's the website: http://www.tiagreyhounds.org.uk/wall.htm

Sorry, but my links keep removing themselves so I just had to post the address, if you could type that in your browser.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , May 7 5:12 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Lucy, Honey, Ruby and Jessie meet up! (cute pics)

Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Tue Apr 29, '08 8:29am PST 
The sculptures are by my sister. She's an artist and in studying to be a veterinary nurse soon smile.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jessie, Apr 29 8:29 am

Other Barks & Woofs > Lucy, Honey, Ruby and Jessie meet up! (cute pics)

Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Mon Apr 28, '08 10:50am PST 
Mummy didn't really know whether to post this in 'In the fur playdates and meetups' so she posted it here instead! Me and Ruby met up with our pals for a great day. Follow the link to see some cute pics! Click here!

blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jessie, Apr 29 8:29 am

Other Barks & Woofs > What makes your dog stand out?

Ruby

Too- fast for- you!

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 1:08pm PST 
Ruby has a tail that bends in a cute way but it isn't broken. It looks like a rat's tail! laugh out loud But it's cute!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ruby, Apr 17 1:08 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > Who\'s your favourite doggy artist?
Jessie

Can I- have the- ball?

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 12:50pm PST 
Mine has to be Elle J. Wilson. What about you guys? blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Risa W-FDM/MF RE RL1 CA CGC, Apr 21 10:22 am

(Page 1 of 33: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.