Postings by Zeppelin J. Dogg, ESQ 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 144: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Laws & Legislation > Dog Shot By Neighbor. Please Help.
Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

My Genetic Color- Code is e/e,- b/b.

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '12 5:51pm PST 
My ex-husband lives in Kentucky. He has two female pitties, both spayed, neither the slightest bit aggressive. They are inside dogs, they have a fenced yard...that, as terrible misfortune would have it, they got out of this morning. Billy discovered they'd gotten out within 15 minutes...and then heard two gunshots. Long story short...

Less than a quarter mile down the road, a 20-something year old that lives at his parents shot the dogs. Dixie hasn't been found yet. Daisy was shot point blank in the neck with a 12 gauge shotgun. The guy's brother came down to the house and told Billy "it was my brother that shot your dogs, I'm so sorry, one of them is up under a truck at my house still alive."

So he shoots this dog point blank...fatally wounds but doesn't instantly kill it...and leaves her there to die. Billy went and got her and got her to the vet, where she had to be put down. They've looked everywhere, all day, for Dixie but still can't find her.

There are no leash laws, there is no breed legislation, Billy lives in the country. These dogs are not vicious and everyone else around there knows and loves them. This kid shot these dogs for no reason other than pure meanness. When Billy went to get Daisy, no one at that house offered an apology, an explanation, nothing.

Please tell me something can be done about this. I realize it is a pet owners responsibility to keep his animals on his own property...this was a freak thing. While yes, it is Billy's responsibility to keep the dogs secure on his property...there has got to be some kind of responsibility for the person that shoots the dogs with no good reason, fatally wounding one and leaving it to die. There's got to be some sort of accountability there.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Bella, Mar 13 9:30 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Someone took Bella.
Bella- *LOST***REWA- RD*

Edward Cullen's- True Love Doggie

Barked: Thu Jan 28, '10 7:41am PST 
Dear Bella,

Wherever you are, I hope you are loved. I miss you terribly. Sunday would've been your one year anniversary with me; I thought of you all day. I'm so sorry you disappeared. I wish I could find you and bring you home. I hope that you are safe and warm. I love you Miss Belles.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 11:39 am

Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

Barked: Tue Oct 20, '09 5:26am PST 
No word on my sweet Bella girl. My mom put ads in the newspapers and on the radio. She posted fliers in gas stations, at the school, at the feed store, everywhere. We offered a reward. We contacted all the local vets and animal shelters with a description. But nothing.

I thought for sure, in such a sparsely populated area where everyone knows everyone, that someone would see her somewhere. I can only hope that whoever took her really loves her, and is providing a good home for her. I dream about her every night. If I could even just know that she's okay, that she's happy and loved and taken care of, that she's safe...I just hate worrying about her. I miss her terribly.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 11:39 am

American Pit Bull Terrier > a pittie smile

Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 12:01pm PST 
i added a couple.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Aug 27 4:46 pm

Bella- *LOST***REWA- RD*

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 5:23am PST 
please email stephaniel.bradley@ky.gov if you have any information.
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 11:39 am

Bella- *LOST***REWA- RD*

Barked: Thu Aug 27, '09 5:22am PST 
Dear Dogsters,

Bella was stolen from my parents home in Myrtle, Missouri on Monday, August 24th. Myrtle is in Oregon County; it's VERY rural. My dad went to the post office and was gone for about 25 minutes; when he arrived home, Bella was gone. All 5 other dogs were there. We know Bella didn't run off, she never ventures away from the other dogs. My parents have thoroughly searched the area and have had no luck finding her. If only the other dogs could talk, we'd know what happened. Unfortunately, they can't, and we're left to wonder. Bella is a little over a year old, she's an APBT. She's very friendly and very pretty. This is a very rural farm area of the country. We've NEVER had a dog disappear like this before. Bella is not microchipped, however, she does have a spay tattoo on her belly. I know it's a long shot that any of you are from anywhere remotely close to this area...but I guess you never know where a dog might eventually wind up. I am worried sick and desperate to find her. There is a cash reward offered for her safe return, no questions asked. I just want Bella home.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 11:39 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > 1AKC RED MALE AND 1 AKC BLUE FEMALE "must stay together" Ins. is forcing me to get rid of them

Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 12:06pm PST 
i have state farm as well, with 3 apbt's; they have a don't ask, don't tell policy.

have you tried farm bureau? they actually would've been even cheaper for us, but they DO breed discriminate against "pit bulls and rottweilers"...but not dobies.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Sabre, Jul 16 6:33 pm

Food & Nutrition > What's Better, Diamond Naturals or Premium Edge?

Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

Barked: Wed Jul 15, '09 11:59am PST 
i bought a bag of diamond naturals weekend before last because i'd run out of what i was feeding and didn't want to drive all the way into the city. zeppelin and dixie are fine with it, but poor bella has had loose stools ever since i started feeding it to them.

i used to feed taste of the wild, but it was too rich for bella and she kept loose stools with that as well. also, we finally started feeling the poor economy and i needed to cut down on my expenditures. so i started feeding professional. the ingredients list was fine with me...no corn, wheat, or soy products...and it's a great price point. even better, bella's stomach was tolerating it just fine.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Bama AKA "Buddybear', Jul 19 4:04 pm

Food & Nutrition > What Can't dogs eat ???

Zeppelin J.- Dogg, ESQ

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 8:49am PST 
i don't have a list, per se...just some thing i know off the top of my head, including:

chocolate
grapes
raisins
onions
avocado...though i stay confused about this one. i think it's just a certain part of the avocado, but contrary to that, i had a springer spaniel as a child in florida who would get the ripe avocados that had fallen on the ground and eat them.

i'm sure there are many others that i've forgotten or am just unaware of. i know for plants, angel trumpets are extremely toxic to dogs, as are poinsettias i think.
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Moira, Apr 22 10:23 am

Food & Nutrition > Bella would appreciate some new food suggestions.
Bella- *LOST***REWA- RD*

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 7:45am PST 
i know absolutely zero about probiotics. can you elaborate on them, or direct me to a thread where there's some detailed info?
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Frida, Apr 21 4:07 pm

(Page 1 of 144: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.