Postings by Princess Baby Girl~In Memory's Family

GO!

Other Barks & Woofs > China is dangerous to your Pet's health!

Princess- Baby Girl~In- Memory

What can I do- for you?

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 6:00am PST 
I could not believe the topic of potentially lethal chicken treats on Dogster today. How many of these incidents does it take for people to realize ANYTHING from CHINA is potentially dangerous for your pet!!! I do not normally visit the pet store chains as they do not usually provide high quality treats I use but I was at one for something else last week. I decided to look at treats since my kids were waiting patiently in the car. I looked at the chicken treats. MADE IN CHINA and crossed that off my list. After a bit more searching I found MADE IN USA chicken treats. More expensive, sure, more healthful obviously. And I would rather pay a bit more to support our country and have my kids be safe than be cheap and buy something that could cost hundreds of dollars in vet bills or even kill my kids! How about you?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 12:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How do I get over this loss? Advice please? I feel like I never will - Rest in Peace Maggie
Princess- Baby Girl~In- Memory

What can I do- for you?

Barked: Wed Nov 30, '11 5:54am PST 
First let me join the others who have posted in offering my deepest sympathies on the loss of a dear friend and family member. For the first 2 years after I lost my beautiful Princess I thought I could not go on. While I had been blessed with several other furbabies she was my once in a lifetime companion who meant the world to me. It has been over 4-1/2 years now and I still have trouble at times. Everyone mourns in their own way and for their own period of time. I spent many Mondays at the candlelight ceremony on petloss and posted a memorial for Princess on critters (both of those are dot coms). It was there that I met a truly lifesaving group of people who completely understood how devastated I was. There was no judging, no "it was JUST a dog" comments just loving support. Everyone of these people had lost a love of their own and knew how hard it was. So many of us do not have friends or family who understand just what it means to lose a companion animal. I feel truly sorry for those people as they also never knew what it was like to be so loved by another soul. If you would like to post your own memorial on critters (it is free for a limited time or just a small fee forever.) If you do, Princess is the beautiful golden at the top of the right hand column. Make a guest book entry and I will answer and let others know you need their support. I wish you peace and joy in the coming months. It will not be easy I know but you also must know that the love Maggie gave you will always be with you.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Lil Man IZZ, Dec 7 4:30 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.