Postings by mishka's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Siberian Husky > Mellow Husky
mishka

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '09 8:41am PST 
I am a very mellow girl sibe too, i love to lounge around on the sofa or lay on top of my kennel in the sun & bathe. My mum runs me in harness with the bike with my other 2 house mates , i go for the run but i cheat & don't pull, i don't pull on the lead either , hehe.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jonah , Sep 16 2:37 pm

Siberian Husky > Biking with puppy
kavik

Barked: Sun May 24, '09 12:02pm PST 
I would start to run her with your bike at about 10-12 months old, start slowly, short distances though. I put padded tracking/ walking harnesses on our dogs to run with the bike but if they pull in front they wear an x- back race harness. Try to find grassy areas, dirt tracks as concrete is a bit hard on the dogs joints anyway. But for now i would stop running her with your bike & just walk her , do your training as you do. I can't run ours @ present either as its getting too hot here in the uk too.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Nikita , May 24 1:01 pm

Siberian Husky > Biking with puppy

kavik

Barked: Thu May 21, '09 11:46am PST 
How far do you walk your pup now as @ 6 months he/ she should only really be getting 30 minutes each walk. The pup shouldn't be running with a bike @ that age, we start our siberians with running next to the bike or in front @ around 12 months to let the bones grow properly. I would cut the exercise down to a shorter time if i were you. If your pup is on a high protein diet that can make it hyper too sometimes.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Nikita , May 24 1:01 pm

Siberian Husky > Zinc Deficiency

mishka

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 5:05am PST 
Hi again niko, i answered your question on the health thread on this forum
mishka-moo.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Vance CGC, Jan 7 3:35 pm

Dog Health > Zinc Deficiency

mishka

Barked: Fri Nov 21, '08 4:58am PST 
Hi niko, yes huskies are well known for zinc deficiency. I had zinc deficiency @ a very young age, & mum had to have skin scrapes etc done on me to find out what the problem was . I have been on x2 zincaderm pills since being about 4 months old. Hasd to have them for rest of my life now vet said , i have been on only x1 pill for a few months & it hasn't flared up again so hopefully i can keep on the 1 pill for rest of my life.
mishka-moo
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Trixie, Nov 21 7:17 am

Siberian Husky > Light Red Huskies
mishka

Barked: Wed Jul 30, '08 11:34am PST 
mishka is light red, goes almost white though when she has her full winter coat. shes in the small avatar pic.
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Dakota, Oct 25 3:02 pm

Siberian Husky > ✔ A head-count of all the Dogster Huskies ✔

mishka

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 6:52am PST 
I am mishka, i am a pale red/ white colour, have blue eyes . everyone loves me, i will enjoy the occassional run with kavik with bike but prefer the easy life & try to rest as much as possible , mum calls me lazy!!!red face My parnter is kavik he is a handsome black/ white sibe with brown eyes. He loves to run , play & annoy me. He is a youngster still at 15 months.
[notify]
» There has since been 239 posts. Last posting by Deamon, Jul 12 10:52 am

Sports & Agility > bike attachments for two dogs?

kavik

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 6:47am PST 
I think running 2 dogs is safer with them at the front , i have a springer attachment under seat & would only run 1 dog with the bike at side. I run my huskies x2 at the front of the bike& a metal antenna to keep lines off front wheel, great fun & safer i think, but thats just my oppinion. snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gopher (not mine anymore), Mar 22 2:17 am

Siberian Husky > Hi Im new and looing for husky friends

kavik

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 7:50am PST 
Hi there beth , you know us lot , nice to have you on dogster , i have mishka & kavik here .
rose
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by kavik, Sep 17 7:50 am

Dog of the Day & Week > Max is DOTD!
kavik

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '07 5:22am PST 
congratulations max
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by kavik, Jul 20 5:22 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.