Postings by Willow's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

Behavior & Training > Going away taking dog crate or not
Shadow

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 10:45am PST 
She's gotten better i don't know if she would be or not I got 2 weeks before trip she improved since she came to me
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Dr. Watson, Jul 19 1:54 pm

Shadow

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 10:07am PST 
No she never been in a crate that I know of
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Dr. Watson, Jul 19 1:54 pm

Shadow

Barked: Fri Jul 19, '13 8:15am PST 
Does anyone have any advice if I should get crate for shadow we going on trip and bringing shadow and as far know staying at my boyfriend grandparents house and she gets destructive when left alone and I kinda worry about it and also she get scared easy think her previous male owner beat her I accidentally dropped garage door remote on her knocked it off counter and she acted though I threw big rock and males can't step over her without her freaking and I not sure how she will do if we didn't need go we wouldn't but family member ill and I worry about how she will do
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Dr. Watson, Jul 19 1:54 pm

Dog Health > pinched nerve need advice

Willow

Come'on im cute- i should get a- treat

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 5:10pm PST 
I have pinched nerve and on med tht were working and now not and mom tried to lock me up but all I do is cry and paw gate and won't lay down and try get out and I cry often and seem uncormtable boredom has also gotten to me and mom doesn't know what to do she going call vets Monday I did have xrays and my bones look great and I won't let mom or dad help me down the stairs I freak out to much. Anybody got advice I am a bit over weight but can't loose it till nerve doesn't hurt and would help if I lost weight but can't till I get better.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chico, Jan 6 1:34 pm

Behavior & Training > boredom

Shadow

Barked: Thu Jan 5, '12 6:23pm PST 
depends on weather for walks she gets cold easy and doesnt walk far in cloths she will do her bathroom then want in with cloths cuz it been warmish but damp what exactly is nose work (sorry if dumb question)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Jan 5 7:06 pm

Behavior & Training > boredom
Shadow

Barked: Wed Jan 4, '12 9:18pm PST 
boredom got (think brindle boxerxlabx something eles) she doesnt like loud toys picky about treats scares easy got seperation anxiety and energy galore and chewer galore and no dog park close by willow old dog they go out in middle night to play but she never lasts long shadow about 2 i try peanut butter in kong but donno what else to try she so scared of lots things
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sanka- I'll Miss You, Jan 5 7:06 pm

Dog Health > dog in heat what expect

Shadow

Barked: Fri Dec 9, '11 9:34pm PST 
probably being dumb but so far we in to week 2 and her vulva doesnt look as swollen and discharge is lighter she stoped whining for few days so does that mean she almost done?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Scooter, Dec 9 10:04 pm

Behavior & Training > with christmas around corner

Shadow

Barked: Wed Dec 7, '11 7:42am PST 
ive seen a throw fetch/water toy (well that what pet store put it under lol) tug fire hose toy so far shadows got rope toy that was meant to be shared but they never play with it together that ive seen lol had to have it dog run tho lol think it was like 20 bucks for over 85 lbs (willows like 90 something kinda funny see this like 55 lbs dog carrying it) but she gets bored with toys or destorys them lol so i have to try roate them. im going have to look into Goughnuts smile
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lucille, Dec 7 9:07 am

Dog Health > dog in heat what expect

Shadow

Barked: Mon Dec 5, '11 4:57pm PST 
im mostly worried about bleeding cuz she wants on my bed i never leave dogs loose ;loose always in dog run
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Scooter, Dec 9 10:04 pm

Behavior & Training > with christmas around corner
Shadow

Barked: Sat Dec 3, '11 10:31am PST 
with Christmas around the corner and i hope i put this right place but shadow is a chewer big heavy chewer was wondering what kinda toys should i try get her for christmas she she likes to tear to if that makes any sense at all just wondered
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Lucille, Dec 7 9:07 am

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.