Postings by Sirius Padfoot Black's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 352: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Choosing the Right Dog > Is there a breed like the Pomeranian but larger?
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Fri Feb 14, '14 11:46am PST 
I was thinking the Keeshond, too, but the Samoyed makes a good service dog, too.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Alva BH, Feb 20 2:43 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > March 2nd - The Last Hoorah Pawty!
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Tue Jan 21, '14 8:16am PST 
I'm sure some of the pups who can still get into the Biggest Post EVER can bring some food down from the orchard there, where the hamburger and hot dog trees bloom!
Hiya, Missy!! Good to see you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Jan 23 6:12 pm

Isabelle

Tougher than I- look!! :)

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 9:43am PST 
Thank you so much for moving this to a non-Plus forum, so we could come, too. Momma has not been diligent at keeping our Plus account up.

So let's pawty!!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Jan 23 6:12 pm

Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Sat Jan 18, '14 9:41am PST 
Arooooo! Pawty!! party
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Pogo, Jan 23 6:12 pm

Small Dogs > Sweaters/Clothing for Small Dogs

Isabelle

Tougher than I- look!! :)

Barked: Fri Dec 21, '12 12:18pm PST 
If you have mad sewing skills, check out the pattern books at the fabric stores for doggie clothing patterns. That way, you can make them of whatever fabric you like and colour.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sandy, Mar 26 3:07 pm

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Tue Jun 19, '12 11:57am PST 
Hi, all!wave

Sorry I haven't been around. Summer is a pretty busy time! I've got a pretty nice container garden going, and I need to build a couple of boxes for raised beds to get some more stuff planted.
Jewel, anybody can have a little bump, especially if the car they bump is IN THE WRONG PLACE!! Not your fault, really, at all.
Great pics, everybody!!
Turner, Grunt is such a handsome boy!!
We went to a Petapalooza on Saturday and got to meet the sweetest little pittie boy, named Dowser. He was an all-over nutmeg colour, with a little red nose. He leaned against me as I petted him. If only my brother would let me have just one more!!
Eleanor took Belle to the vet for me this morning, since I'm stuck at work. Poor baby had been having the squirts and throwing up for the last couple days, so I decided it was vet time. They said she had a Clostridium overgrowth and gave her some Metronodazole and said to put her on a bland diet, which I'd already tried last night. I made her some boiled chicken and rice, which she loved and held down until this morning. Poor little lady.
Best wishes to all in pain that it goes away! hug
Thor, hope you're enjoying your vacation! Get those horseshoe crabs!!
Hope everybody has a great week!
[notify]
» There has since been 11573 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:23 pm

Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 12:07pm PST 
Hi, all!wave

Hope everybody's doing better today!
Thor, of course I was worried about the wolf pup. The rest were just people and people are crazy. The pup was an innocent little guy, taken from his family! smile

Turner, I'm 59 and haven't dyed my hair since I was in my 20's, once, just for fun. My hair is silky and silver and I've been threatened with beatings if I ever colour it!

Hey, you guys, I love Vegemite! I just can't get it here without ordering it online. An Aussie friend of mine gave me some years ago, thinking I'd hate it. He was a bit surprised when I asked for more. laugh out loud

I'm all excited! They're having a Fiber Fair here this weekend, with sheep, and alpacas, and dogs and angora bunnies and all the hair and wool that come off them and things that are made out of the hair and wool, and last year, they had a couple of the guardian dogs that guarded the flocks, too. I got to meet an Akbash! Of course, since he wasn't working, he was rolling on his back in the grass, begging for belly rubs!

I'm also hoping to get out and pull the weeds out of the garden and get the planting done. I've been doing research on which kinds of plants go well planted next to other kinds of plants, to help deter various insects.

We got a new camera for Wynn's Etsy shop, Fantasies Sew Real, and she tried it out by taking pics of the furfolks. I just added a nice picture of Wicket, all grown up, on his page. And speaking of Wicket, he's going in for his neuter on Monday. I'm taking the day off, as I'd be useless at work while my little man is in surgery!
[notify]
» There has since been 11736 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:23 pm

Small Dogs > Does anyone have a big dog too?

Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 11:16am PST 
I have Siri, who is 76 lbs now, And Isabelle (9 lbs.), Evie (8 lbs.), and Wicket, my throwback (20 lbs). They all get along great. I just have to watch out when Siri goes into the Boxer Happydance, that he doesn't accidentally come down on one of the little ones. He'd never hurt one of them on purpose, and he lets them sleep on top of him. laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Roman, Jul 12 6:11 am

Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '12 12:34pm PST 
Hi, all! wave

Oh, my, Thor! The poor little cub! I hope they can find his pack!

The camera I ordered for the Etsy shop arrived today. Now we can get some really nice pictures up of the stuff we have to sell.
Turner, I've got 5-6 years before I can retire, too! I should have the last loan I took out of my 401k paid off by then, too.

I have a bunch of stuff to do at home tonight. Fold clothes, do dishes, shower, play with dogs. Hope everybody has a nice night!
[notify]
» There has since been 11799 posts. Last posting by Sarah, CW-SR, CW-G1, CGC, Today 3:23 pm

Dog Health > Fleas, Fleas and More Fleas!!
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Barked: Tue Jun 5, '12 10:29am PST 
Siri does that in flea season, too. As much as I don't like chemicals on them, I have to get rid of the fleas, so we use Frontline plus and it helps a lot.
Yes, they can live in the carpets and floors and such, but if they get on the dogs after they're treated, they die. It will also help if your friend will get a flea comb and a dish of water with Dawn in it and comb the animals. When she gets fleas on the comb, dump them in the dishsoapy water and it'll kill them.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jun 5 2:44 pm

(Page 1 of 352: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.