Postings by Stitch's Family

GO!

Contests and Vote For Me! > Need your help in a voting contest. Thanks! :)

Stitch

Born to play!

Barked: Mon May 21, '12 10:54pm PST 
Hi friends! Please help my golden retriever sister, Mindy, be Bow and Wow's Next Pet Model. Just click on the link below and "like" Bow and Wow's Next Pet Model application and then "like" Mindy's photo. Thank you very much! smile

http://apps.facebook.com/nextpetmodel/index.php?g=458&state=6c 23b432f2f9299077fa92a247aadf54&code=AQDJmHv7KKkUwCwyg5SxsP7E2xiTxdFc JnAQVBtJDqvVHKhPtJVYQyjGOjWgDaCN3-UURc5S5Db-JlGZVL3Yw3jrAaCL1bjy_dmT EKX8NqdRYJLW19vXA00lD6TODNSbf2pQrLGYxh9c2JvPVNJfzycrEeqNYtDJ00iwyYbX od1xdK-mc6D7s8UpGVm5fE80mvU#_=_
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Stitch, May 21 10:54 pm

Dog Health > Huhuhu... Pls help.. Am I going to be ok? :(
Stitch

Born to play!

Barked: Wed May 9, '07 5:00am PST 
I accidentally licked a tiny amount of Imflamol Topical Ointment because my mommy was going to put some onto my wound. When I saw her put some onto her finger, I couldn't help but taste it so I licked a little of the ointment off her finger. Am I going to be ok? cry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , May 9 5:33 am

Dog Health > Fur loss.... Pls help...

Stitch

Born to play!

Barked: Tue Mar 27, '07 9:40am PST 
My fur doesn't seem to shed in clumps. I will try the skin and coat supplement for now and see if it's going to stop the shedding. I sure hope it will. Thanks a lot for your help woof woof! puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Stitch, Mar 27 9:40 am

Dog Health > Fur loss.... Pls help...

Stitch

Born to play!

Barked: Mon Mar 26, '07 12:25am PST 
I have been shedding a lot of fur lately and my mommy is really worried. Whenever I shake, a few strands of fur would fall on the floor and when my mommy picks me up and carries me, strands of fur would be found on her arms. I just had my lab check-up and the vet said that my red blood cells are a little low. The vet gave me iron supplement. Could this be the reason of my fur loss? And is it anything alarming? The vet also gave me skin and coat supplement which I am just about to start taking. The vet also said that I may be low on nutrition. I have been eating Science Diet Puppy Lamb and Rice flavor and I don't know if it has enough nutrition for me. What other brands of dry food can you recommend that have a higher nutritional value? Pls help me. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Stitch, Mar 27 9:40 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.