Postings by My Family

GO!

Service & Therapy Dogs > Psychiartic Service dogs

Bennington,- SD, CGC

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 1:36pm PST 
I'm a member of IAADP but i've heard negative things about them but i find it very beneficial to get the benefits. also is Service Dog Central, but like someone else said, they seem to be quite criticizing. I've found PSDS to be the best group so far. would you mind sharing with me what you don't like about them, privately? if you don't want to, that's fine to.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 4:58 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > spot the SD
Bennington,- SD, CGC

Barked: Sat Nov 15, '08 1:30pm PST 
the dog SHOULDN'T have bolted out the door, but service dogs are still dogs and therefore unfortuneatly may do things they shouldn't do. i'm glad they got the dog back though.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Nov 15 1:30 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > font color

Rocky (RIP - 9/13/08)

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '08 5:31pm PST 
how do i change the font color on my profile page?
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 13 10:44 pm

Golden Retriever > how much to feed

Rocky (RIP - 9/13/08)

Barked: Fri May 2, '08 10:10am PST 
I will be getting a golden retriever soon. He/she will be my service dog. I know you can't give me an exact amount but about how much food does a golden eat daily approximately?

Crystal & Rocky, PSD(semi-retired)
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , May 24 10:19 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Psychiatric Service Dog certification

Rocky (RIP - 9/13/08)

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '07 11:50am PST 
Thanks for the help! the only problem is trying to find a trainer in my area that will do that. i pretty much live in the boonies! lol but i'll try searching online for someone. thanks again!
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by , Nov 19 8:56 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Psychiatric Service Dog certification
Rocky (RIP - 9/13/08)

Barked: Mon Mar 5, '07 7:10pm PST 
I have a Psychiatric Service Dog that i trained myself. Although i know it's not required by law, i would like to get him certified. does anyone know of some way to get him certified? Does anyone else have there PSD certified?
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Nov 19 8:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.