Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Home Prepared Food & Recipes > Janda Cookies?
Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Sat Dec 12, '09 9:43pm PST 
I will get pictures up in the next few days and the ingredients I will put in tonight.
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Dec 12 9:43 pm

Australian Shepherd > any fl aussies here?
Madeleine- Rose Madsen

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 6:59pm PST 
Any FL, especially central FL, aussies on here?
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , May 6 6:22 pm

Dogs & Travel > fl beachside?

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Sun Jun 14, '09 6:50pm PST 
looking to find a 'locals spot' over on the east coast of fl near cocoa where most people take their dogs whether its posted or not. We are trying to find a strip of sand whether on the coast, inlet, or whatever else. Please let me know thanks smile
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 4:41 pm

Australian Shepherd > Should I cut my Aussie's fur?

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Fri Jun 12, '09 10:35am PST 
NEVER SHAVE YOUR AUSSIE, it kills me when people shave their double-coated shepherds to cool them off. I understand the thinking that if I am hot when I wear a coat and then take it off I am cooler. Well aussie hair for heat works a lot like long johns and cold. You see when you go skiiing and wear long johns you sweat a lot. That sweat is absorbed into the long johns away from the skin and then released into the air to keep your body warmer. Well with the double coat the heat is absorbed and released by that outer coat that many shave off. Thomas has grown quite a lot of hair now that he is getting older but I just brush him for 20-30 mins a day and he is fine. We live in central FL and still manage multiple games of frisbee and rollerblading later in the day of course but still happens.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jun 12 4:15 pm

Australian Shepherd > What is the best pet hair solution

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Fri May 29, '09 8:28am PST 
I use a rubber brush to prep the carpet and pretty much any vacuum. The best thing is we use the bissell pet shampoo machine, it freshens the carpet and pulls the hair out of the carpet in clumps. Let it dry and then vacuum up the clumps. I use the bissell quicksteamer for all hard surfaces and sometimes on the carpet as well. Never use the swiffer because it has been known to be toxic to pets.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 8 9:40 pm

Australian Shepherd > Large breed puppy food?
Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 8:50pm PST 
We feed Before Grain to both of ours because we can make it specific to both the puppy and adult which works, its really pricey but its beginning to worth it.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , May 28 8:50 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > eco friendly dog collar

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Wed May 27, '09 7:39pm PST 
So my fiance and I are looking for eco-friendly things and have gone to great things but needing to find some collar and leash combos. I found a few that I really like for Thomas but there are no girly collars in those collections so nothing for Madeleine. Anyone know where there is a great selection online?
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jun 16 1:50 pm

Australian Shepherd > How much does your Aussie bark?

Madeleine- Rose Madsen

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 2:35pm PST 
I think its an individual thing not a breed thing. Thomas barks when suspicious people walk by the house or animals are outside he wants to chase but thats it. His sister Madeleine however barks a lot more, whenever she gets frustrated basically lol. Can't get on the bed, off the bed, out of the crate, to the food, find the perfect toy . . . .SHE BARKS lol
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , May 30 1:15 pm

Australian Shepherd > Thunderstorm/fireworks anxiety

Thomas Jacob- Madsen

Daddy is that- you?

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 2:31pm PST 
Thunderstorms are not Thomas' favorite but we usually just pretend like we don't notice it and grab a ball or rope and start playtime. He has gotten a lot better smile
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 19 12:58 pm

Australian Shepherd > Vaccuming
Madeleine- Rose Madsen

Barked: Fri May 22, '09 2:30pm PST 
So I can never seem to get the hair out of the carpet anymore and its about time to get a new vaccum anyways. What is the best one for getting the aussie hair out aside from the dyson pet vac because after reviewing it and doing test runs at work with the vendor noticed for the money its really not that great.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , May 26 2:20 pm

(Page 1 of 27: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.