Postings by Prissy N Haliey In my Heart F's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Puppy Place > A Puppy's Twelve Days of Christmas
Kaydon Rest- in Peace my- Baby B

Ball Elephant- Ball- Elephant!!??!?!?- !

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 6:41pm PST 
love it to cute!!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Kaydon Rest in Peace my Baby B, Dec 22 6:41 pm

Puppy Place > My first home & first Christmas
My baby- Angel Pixie- mama loves

Um Excuse me- that's mine

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 6:38pm PST 
Big puppy hugs to you and your new mommy!!! Welcome!!hughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 22 7:02 pm

Puppy Place > The Truth About Christmas Puppies

My baby- Angel Pixie- mama loves

Um Excuse me- that's mine

Barked: Mon Dec 22, '08 6:36pm PST 
Crying as I type, crycry This is so true and I was thinking the same thing with marley and me.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Duke -Rest In Peace-, Dec 25 4:20 am

Boxer > Can boxers swim?

Haliey

Wasen't ME

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '07 9:26am PST 
Wow I thought I was the only one that sinks like a rock!! Mom is trying to teach me to swim but I think she is crazy and I don't like when she goes to far in the water either. I freak out. If I can't touch there is no way she can and I just don't like it!!!

I feel better knowing there are some of us that just don't know how to swim. I don't mind running in the river and playing like that ONLY IF I CAN TOUCHcheercheercheercheercheer. Mom says we are going to be going boating soon so she got me a doggie lifevest.. I guess we will be going at the end of the month. As we live in Wisconsin and it's been rather chilly here like 72.
Wiggle Wags,
Haliey
[notify]
» There has since been 65 posts. Last posting by Rosco (www.dailyboxer.com), Jul 25 2:39 pm

Miniature Dachshund > I'm New and looking for pals!

Ally

Who Me???

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '07 6:53pm PST 
Hi everypup!!wavewave I'm new here well my sister have been here for awhile. But mom just got me today and I was looking for pals and groups that are like me. cheercheer I love everyone and just wanna have a good time
~Ally~
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Frankfurter Wilhelm Coloma, Aug 31 8:21 pm

Miniature Dachshund > house training
Ally

Who Me???

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '07 6:48pm PST 
Wow so many great ideas!! My mom just got me today and was just think about potty training
~Ally~
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 28 6:48 pm

Miniature Pinscher > New Here, finding my way around.

Prissy N- Haliey In my- Heart F

That's Mine

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 8:52pm PST 
Hi Rowdywavewavewave Sounds like you found a great family cheercheer
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tara, May 30 9:02 am

Miniature Pinscher > New Here, finding my way around.

That's Mine

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 8:50pm PST 
Hi Rowdywavewavewave Sounds like you found a great family cheercheer
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Tara, May 30 9:02 am

Miniature Pinscher > Housebroken anyone?

That's Mine

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 7:47pm PST 
Laci I'm almost 2 and do the same thingred facered facered face So I guess we both have a problem
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by In loving memory *Madde*, Nov 27 8:00 am

Miniature Pinscher > To dress or not to dress?

That's Mine

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '07 5:48am PST 
I love to get dressed as long as it's cold out anything warmdancingdancing in te summer I do have a Tank I wear it says High Mantaince. Love that shirt But yes dress I put my head threw the hole and I have mastered the art of the leg holes so most of the time mom dosen't even have to help me...
[notify]
» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by In loving memory *Madde*, Nov 27 7:50 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.