Postings by Medea's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 416: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

German Shepherd > got a question.
Radar

lovin the good- life

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 5:07pm PST 
Usually by a year old they are as high (tall) as they are going to get, they they fill out and get their adult bulk . Usually by 2 they are all done.

Glad she is fitting in and adapting well. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bianca CGC TT HIC Thd ♥, May 18 11:32 am

German Shepherd > He\'s Getting Big, Fast
Radar

lovin the good- life

Barked: Thu May 6, '10 5:05pm PST 
Wow...he is stunning!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 7 9:02 pm

German Shepherd > Hello Everyone!

Radar

lovin the good- life

Barked: Sun May 2, '10 8:26pm PST 
I'll think he'd be good at 100lbs. I don't want to see him bigger, those pesky hip problems. Since he was in the shelter and didnt get normal exerise his muscle tone is not that good. I don't have a measuring tape, but he's taller them I am standing on his hind legs and I'm 5'5! He's all legs!
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Radar, May 2 8:26 pm

Radar

lovin the good- life

Barked: Wed Apr 28, '10 5:17am PST 
Thanks Everyone! Radar was named after his ears by the shelter. We decided not to change it. His ears are HUGE!! He's a horse, but his ears look big for his size. Its funny. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Radar, May 2 8:26 pm

Radar

lovin the good- life

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 5:48am PST 
If anyone remembers me, its Medea's mom, and I'm here introducing our newest member of our family, Radar. After Medea's passing we were so so sad and empty. Our home just wanst the same without the sound of paws running through it. A few months later we adopted Radar from a local shelter. He's is wonderful. Big goofy boy who is so full of love and affection its hard to belive he spent a year in the shelter. He's a big boy, hitting around 90lbs and super skinny. He's put on a bit of weight now. He's a gsd cross, with what, we are not 100% sure, but my husband and I think its great dane.

I've been away for a while, but I just wanted to pop in and see some old friends and maybe some new ones.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to send us a pupmail or post something. Your support through the loss of Medea helped so much.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Radar, May 2 8:26 pm

German Shepherd > Medea
Medea

Ekko~Forever in- our hearts

Barked: Sun Jan 31, '10 3:30pm PST 
Again, thank you all. Today, it has been one month since she passed. Its still not something we are used to, having our home so quiet. My husband and I miss her so very much. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Jackson, Feb 4 8:40 am

German Shepherd > New pup in the group!

Medea

Barked: Sat Jan 30, '10 3:48pm PST 
Some of the old stuff in the GSD forum is THE best stuff on dogster. I've met some of the best people in this forum!

I ♥ this forum
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Czarka, CGC UJJ, Jan 30 7:39 pm

German Shepherd > Hi all Im new!

Medea

Barked: Fri Jan 8, '10 3:56pm PST 
Hello Vlad!! You are a handsome boy!! Welcome to your new homewave
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Jan 14 7:57 am

German Shepherd > Medea

Medea

Barked: Thu Jan 7, '10 5:59pm PST 
Thank you to EVERYONE. Your kind words make these times of heartache more easy to deal with. From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you that took the time to post and to send a rosette. Knowing that she was loved and will be missed by many warms my heart. Its been just over a week, and I miss her more and more, but we are getting through this, and are able to smile about all the sweet, funny, and diva-ish things she did. Thanks for being here and letting me share my sweet girls life.

hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jackson, Feb 4 8:40 am

German Shepherd > Medea
Medea

Barked: Sun Jan 3, '10 2:16pm PST 
I just wanted to post to our GSD forum friends that my dear Medea passed away on Dec 31st. Around 9pm she showed signs of bloat. We rushed her to the emergency vet and we had to put her to sleep. I miss my girl, so very very much. My husband and I are coping with having an empty home as best as we can. Medea was 11 years old and I'm thankful for the fact that I got to have 11 beautiful years with her and that the last 2 weeks I've been on holidays and sick so I was able to spend every day with her. Please send a prayer that Medea is happy at the brigde.

Rest in peace my angel little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Jackson, Feb 4 8:40 am

(Page 1 of 416: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.