GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dog Health > Pancreas
Sassie

friendly

Barked: Mon Nov 25, '13 10:01pm PST 
Thank you Kali.
Yes I nearly lost my German Shorthaired Pointer last week with this. She is 11.
She is on Hills Prescription i/d as that is what vet had her on. Also I am cooking chicken breasts with vegies. Will make sure she does not get anything with fat in it or only low . I will have a look at the treats. We are in Australia and don't think we have the choice that you have over there.
Thanks to the pups that bumped this thread up.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 26 4:21 am

Dog Health > Pancreas
Sassie

friendly

Barked: Sun Nov 24, '13 5:43pm PST 
Any ones dogs have trouble with their pancreas.
What do you feed them? I know low fat or no fat, but do you make up your own meals or buy premade.
Thanks for any help you can give me.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Nov 26 4:21 am

Dog Health > Corns

Dee dee

Dee dee-Loves- jumping

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 2:29pm PST 
Has any pup had corns?
I have had two removed from my pads and going in next week to have another removed.
If you have had them, how did you treat them?
Just after some ideas what other pups have done.
Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 26 2:29 pm

Behavior & Training > help

Sassie

friendly

Barked: Wed May 6, '09 3:41am PST 
A family member got a pup from a shelter she is about 6months old now, had her for about three months. The problem is she is wetting on any bed she can get to. Is a inside/outside pup.
Taking her to dog training once a week. Asked trainer about this and she said you can't stop her now so you will just have to close all the doors. Sorry so long but thought someone might be able to help.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 6 11:47 am

Dog Health > Cushings

Sassie

friendly

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:02pm PST 
Thanks for your answer Socks, yes we had heard about the tumor on the glands. It is our friend Jack who the vet thinks has cushings.
His Mum is feeding him cooked roo meat with rice and vegies at the moment. He can have chemo, but not sure if his pawents will go that way or not. Said did not want to put him throught anything when it might not help. He 6. We are in Australia.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:02 pm

Dog Health > Cushings
Sassie

friendly

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 4:07am PST 
Does any pup know anything about cushings.
I know there is not cure for it, but is there a special diet or any thing that can help a pup who has it.
Thanks
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 7:02 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > slide show

Sassie

friendly

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '08 10:16pm PST 
Thanks Tabby and Luckee. Mum could not get slide the one you use Tabby, so don,t know what she did wrong. She is a bit silly with the putor.
Took Luckee,s advise and had a go on photobucket again. Yes you do need to try things and if not right go back and have another go. She did get a slide on my fursister,s page.
Once again thank you both.

wave
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:16 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > slide show

Sassie

friendly

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 9:19pm PST 
Hi I would like to put a slide show on my page.
Do I have to put the photo,s on photobucket first. Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but Mum is just leaning how to do things.
Any help would be great.
Thank you.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 2 10:16 pm

Dogster Video > WATCH AS A BABY IS PLACED WITH ONE OF THE BREEDS ON THE VISCOUS LIST!!!

Dee dee

Dee dee-Loves- jumping

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 5:50pm PST 
We have had two doberman,s at different times, they are not what people make them out to be. They are the most loyal, gentle dog,s and I would not hestitate to get other one. They went to the Rainbow Bridge one aged 9 and the other 12. We had children around them all the time. I just love the breed.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 7:17 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > I COME FROM THE LAND DOWN UNDER!!
Dee dee

Dee dee-Loves- jumping

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 6:56pm PST 
Welcome Tommy,
We are from West Aust, I am a mini pins and my sister Sassie is a German Shorthaired Pointer. You will really love Dogsters.

cheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 15 4:50 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.