Postings by Hailee *Rest In Peace*'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 76: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > oreos!http://www.dogster.com/forums/post.php#
Rocco

Catch Me if You- Can :P

Barked: Thu Dec 9, '10 6:30pm PST 
ok well i had my book bag sitting in the mudd room and rocco got to the bottom of the bag where i keep my school snacks and there he foud 6 oreos! i came home nd the bag was there empty.. do u think he will get very sick or what will happen?? thanks thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Nova, Dec 9 7:16 pm

Behavior & Training > Barking, Digging, and Other Common Dog Behavior Problems
Shaela

Play With Me!

Barked: Wed Jun 9, '10 6:57am PST 
I'm disappointed in Dogster a little confused Because the average dog owner would just take that advise and go buy one of those.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Shaela, Jun 9 6:57 am

Behavior & Training > Barking, Digging, and Other Common Dog Behavior Problems

Navidad

Feed Me!

Barked: Wed Jun 9, '10 5:57am PST 
The newsletter.... Ok, in the barking section. I was a little shocked to see what was written where it says: "the Citronella Collar and the Ultrasound Anti-Barker. Both of these are harmless and can deter barking."

I think the Citronella Collar is not harmless at all! With how many scent receptors a dog has in his nose, this could be horribly cruel. I wouldn't want that sprayed in my nose!

shock
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Shaela, Jun 9 6:57 am

Dog Health > Lila Rae drinks a lot of water and pees a lot throughout the day.

Shaela

Play With Me!

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 7:15pm PST 
Maybe she has a urinary tract infection? i got a few of those before. i'd go to the vet to make sure and check things out though thinking
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Nov 6 9:18 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Hailee is gone

Hailee *Rest- In Peace*

Rub Muh Belly,- Pawleeze!

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 7:10pm PST 
thank you River. when does it get easier? i didn't know how painful this would be. i just miss her so much. i want her back. am i being selfish? i would give anything to hold her again just one more day. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Rommel, Oct 28 7:40 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Hailee is gone
Hailee *Rest- In Peace*

Barked: Wed Oct 28, '09 11:47am PST 
She wasn't with us very long... about 3 years. But I cannot believe how painful this is. All I do is cry. She was such a sweet and gentle soul. cry

I just want one more hug. One more time to hold her and tell her I love her..
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rommel, Oct 28 7:40 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My sisters cat is crossing the bridge tomorrow

Shaela

Play With Me!

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '08 7:25pm PST 
Puppie made her a picture and it is PERFECT! I wasn't sure about a moving pic but it turned out just fine and she loves it. She thanks Puppie for making her that special picture! I will put it on Shaela's page. If anyone would like to see a video I made for her in memory of Geezer, the website is

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=70d81e0606799629b25f74&sk in_id=1602&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

And you can see others I've made also if you'd like. Thank you Dogster for helping me out and for all the warm wishes. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 2 8:26 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My sisters cat is crossing the bridge tomorrow

Shaela

Play With Me!

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '08 1:02pm PST 
Oh thank you so much! I sent him a message. It would be a nice thing for her to have, I think. Poor Geezer frown little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 2 8:26 am

Shaela

Play With Me!

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '08 10:12pm PST 
We are so very sad about poor Geezer. He is in Renal failure and is in pain. She is taking him in tomorrow. I am here to ask a favor. Can anybody make a picture of him with angel wings? I would like to give that to her. I just don't know how to do that. Geezer has a great story. He just showed up one day on her back porch. He was just sitting there staring at her through the glass door! My sister has never been a "cat person" or even an animal person, for that matter. Until this funny looking little persian cat came into her life! His quirky little ways made everyone fall in love with him. He adopted her! She is so sad today and crying and I feel so helpless. I will put some pictures of him on Shaela's page. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it. I don't want a picture that moves, though. Thanks so much!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Oct 2 8:26 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Mercy's killer's bond hearing -July 2- Please attend! Dallas, TX
Hailee *Rest- In Peace*

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 7:00am PST 
Thanks ev erypup! Sorry, Mom has been so busy rescuing doggies she hasn't had time to get on dogster much! The pretrial date was moved and in front of a different judge. Mom really liked the other judge, she really let the defense have it!!!! Mom will probably be there at the next one. Operation Kindness's website keeps you posted on that.

MERCY TRIAL UPDATE

The date of the next pretrial hearing in Mercy’s case has been changed by Judge Snipes to Tuesday, August 21, at 9 a.m. There will NOT be a hearing on August 17 as previously scheduled.

This hearing, as well as the trial on Sept. 24, will take place in Criminal District Court No. 7 on the 7th Floor of the Frank Crowley Courts Building in Dallas.

If you’ve been following Mercy’s case, you are probably aware that DeShawn Brown is already on probation in another state for an armed robbery charge. YOU CAN HELP by writing to the judge in that case and expressing your concern about DeShawn Brown being out on bail. Below is a sample letter, along with the address of the judge.

The Honorable Joseph J. Farah
7th Judicial Circuit Court of Genesee County
900 S. Saginaw
Flint, MI 48502

Re: DeShawn Brown

Dear Judge Farah,

I am concerned about DeShawn Brown, who was placed on probation out of your court. As you are aware, he moved to the North Texas area and is currently facing third-degree felony charges for animal cruelty. He is charged with stabbing, dousing with gasoline and setting on fire his own dog, a sweet-natured, 10-month-old puppy known as Mercy. He then abandoned her to die. She was rescued the next day and taken to a local animal shelter. Although veterinarians tried to save her, Mercy died from the wounds inflicted on her.

I understand that DeShawn Brown is innocent until proven guilty in this case, but in the past few months he has been arrested many times and has numerous outstanding pending cases from Dallas and Denton Counties.

I strongly believe DeShawn Brown is a danger to my community, and I implore you to take this matter very seriously.

Thank you,

You can also fax your letter to (810) 237-6118. Please send a copy of your letter to the following address:

Assistant District Attorney David Alex
Dallas County District Attorney’s Office
Frank Crowley Courts Building
133 N. Industrial Blvd.
Dallas, TX 75207
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Hailee *Rest In Peace*, Aug 10 7:00 am

(Page 1 of 76: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.