Postings by Merlin (In loving memory)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My beautiful Lexey died this morning.......
Merlin (In- loving- memory)

Isnt it- breakfast/- lunch/dinner- time yet

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '12 12:31pm PST 
I am so sorry that Lexey passed away, I know the grief that you feel, it hurts.

Lexey is watching over you.

rainbow

Hugs from Merlin's Daddy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Jul 9 2:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My lovely boy Merlin

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 7:59am PST 
Someone said Molly is a gift from Merlin, Merlin was a gift from God. That boy was s special and unique.

I have good days and I have bad days, little Molly is helping a lot as she is so much like Merlin at that age. I know Molly will be a lovely girl, and she is so sweet.

I love you Merlin.

Merlin's Daddy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Trudy, Feb 20 1:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Farewell dear friend :(

Barked: Mon Feb 20, '12 7:50am PST 
I am so sorry. I really feel for you. Rest in peace Izzy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Turner - Gone Too Soon, Apr 3 5:42 pm

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 1:00am PST 
Thank you Turner.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Trudy, Feb 20 1:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye Jake

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 1:58am PST 
Rest in Peace Jakehug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Feb 14 12:19 pm

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 1:55am PST 
It's just over 6 weeks when Merlin was taken from me and it still hurts like my heart has been ripped out. At times those 6 weeks seem for ever, other times I can't believe he is gone from my side.

My little 9 week old GSD Molly beside me helps ease the pain, but she can never replace my boy Merlin. Molly hasn't replace Merlin, she is in his memory and as someone said, "Molly is a gift to you from Merlin."

I love you and miss you so much Merlin

Your ever loving Daddy
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Trudy, Feb 20 1:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Dexter taken unexpectedly, I'm in agony.

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 1:48am PST 
I am so sorry, words will never express what I feel for you. Dexter is in heaven and he will met his human family again

I know the pain you are feeling all to well, I'm a grown man, yet I wept for days when my Merlin was taken from me. What has helped me, I write to him in his diary, it makes me feel closer to him.

hughughug

Merlin's Daddy
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by MIKA&KAI, Feb 17 9:12 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Tough Decision on Monday

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 1:43am PST 
I am so sorryhug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Wylie the Wonder Dog - RIP, Feb 20 1:10 pm

Choosing the Right Dog > German Shepherds!

Barked: Sun Feb 5, '12 9:22am PST 
I had to think long and hard about when to get another German Shepherd, there was a local chap advertising 8 week old pure bred German Shepherd puppies on an internet site, I thought that now is the time. A little girl was adopted and named Molly. She is finding it a bit overwhelming at the moment at home, but I am sure she will settle down soon.

I still miss Merlin, Molly will never replace him in my heart, nor will I ever compare her to him as that would be unfair to both of them.

Once a German Shepherd comes into your life, their loyalty, love and devotion is total and without condition.

Merlin and Molly's Daddy
[notify]
» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by Merlin (In loving memory), Feb 5 9:22 am

Choosing the Right Dog > German Shepherds!

Barked: Fri Feb 3, '12 10:12pm PST 
People have covered the various health issues of the breed and their shedding, so I wont repeat what has already been said. I got Merlin as a 6 week old puppy, very quickly he and I began to bond extremely strongly. He was faithful, devoted, loyal and loving, he helped me get through a serious illness a couple of years ago. Without him I would have been dead. He was the best friend I have ever had, and I include human friends in that statement.

Merlin was never far from my side, if he was out of sight I'd call his name, then he would come running up with an expression on his face as if to say "Yes Daddy?" German Shepherds are so proud and noble.

When Merlin was put to sleep because of cancer I was heartbroken, I felt pain like I have never felt before. Although that pain is easing now, I will never stop missing my boy Merlin.

Merlin's Daddy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Merlin (In loving memory), Feb 5 9:22 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.