Postings by Thor's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 280: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog Health > Eye Flushing
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon May 20, '13 2:43pm PST 
Yep Darcy, its Ok ..I used it on Old Rommel for a few years, with no problems..way to go

Hugs & Farts
Thor..wave
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Darcy, May 22 10:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My precious lil Bella Rose
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon May 20, '13 10:13am PST 
Godspeed to you Bella....hug

Rest In Peace Pretty Girl...rainbow

Thoughts & Prayers
Thor
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Cleo (In Memory), May 20 10:25 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Good Night Star

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon May 20, '13 10:11am PST 
Its never easy to lose such a good friend..cry

Rest In Peace Star...

Thoughts & Prayers
Rommel & Thor..rainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Scooter, PAWS , Jun 3 5:39 am

Other Barks & Woofs > SPAM, Poop, & Morlocks

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Mon May 20, '13 4:43am PST 
Morning All...wave

Its foggy & its going to rain off & on all day / temps should get close to 80F..confused

Flicka ..stay safe...get ready to beat feet ..just incase...wink

wave Bunny & Toto & Boys & Ty & Dunlop & Nicky..

Sarah ...nice pics...cloud 9

wave Santa....big laughbig laugh

zelda...laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Getting ready for our run before it starts pouring....cheer

Hugs & Farts
Ye Old Thor..wave

Weird but true

If you’re too drunk to drive, maybe taking charge of a large, four-legged creature isn’t a good idea, either.
Cops in Billings, Mont., encountered Dawnalee Ellis-Peterson, 43, twice one night — the first time “extremely intoxicated” on horseback.
Apparently, galloping while drunk isn’t a crime, but driving is, and she was soon busted behind the wheel of her car.
Haven’t these school officials heard of turning the other cheek?
A Pennsylvania high-school student was barred from his graduation ceremony after he mooned two girls on a class trip.
Larry Liero, 18, faces criminal charges in Monroe County for dropping his drawers.
Bus-ted!
A Florida school-bus driver decided to teach two of her charges an outrageous lesson in conflict resolution.
Patrice Sanders drove two brawling teen girls, and every other child on her bus, to her own house and had the combatants duke it out on her front lawn.
Afterward, she allegedly told the kids, “What happens on the bus, stays on the bus.” But it didn’t, and she was busted.
Put this one in the bad-neighbor file.
Barry Alan Swegle, 51, of Port Angeles, Wash., was arrested for getting behind the wheel of a logging machine and ramming it into four homes, a pickup truck and a power pole, police said.
Swegle had allegedly been feuding with a neighbor over a property line.
If you enjoy a hearty, frosty brew, head to the corner bar — in Wyoming.
The state has the lowest beer taxes in the nation at just two cents a glass.
Tennessee has the highest, at $1.17, while New York charges a relatively reasonable 14 cents, according to info posted online at taxprof.typepad.com...thinkingthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 4826 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:08 pm

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sun May 19, '13 10:27am PST 
Howdy Gang...wave

Drizzle/mist all morning ..temp at 63F...but since we ate pizza last night, had to get out & at least do a bike ride this morning...wink
By the way LC large deep dish pizza with pep..was pretty good ...everyday price only 8 bucks & Coot also picked up a reg lg. pizza with Pep/ everyday price of 5 bucks....cheap meal , I think he is going to tap & reheat the pizza for lunch today...Thor & myself might supervise that also...laugh out loudlaugh out loud

zelda...big laughbig laugh

Jethro...happy dance...Dont you hate when a company or outfit does that/ take a nap...naughty

Boys...a day of rest is a good thing...cheer

Well the media told me this morning that a person in Florida won the lottery, so I'm going to sue old Coot for us not living there..laugh out loudlaugh out loud
I will check my numbers later...thinking

Gas went up again...I took viking mobile yesterday when we got coffee it was $3.39 a gallon , today we took Coots Jeep to fill it up , it was $3.43...big laughbig laugh
I think Thor & Coot was cursing from the front & back seat in stereo.......laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Gotta run...I smell pizza...dog walk

I wouldn't trust this guy giving him my Lic.or credit card number, besides its silly...wink
WTH_No_Way....thinkingthinking

Turner ...did hubby get another tat also.laugh out loudlaugh out loud...yours sounds pretty neat...way to go

Hugs & Farts
Pizza Supv. Thor...wave

Weird but true

He had grave intentions.
A Houston property owner tired of homeless people using his land for a toilet created a fake cemetery in the space, hoping the indigent would show respect for the “deceased.”
He even went to a stonecutter and got headstone rejects bearing the carved names of real live — make that real dead — people.
What a pain in the gas!
A Florida woman incensed with her boyfriend’s farting allegedly threw a knife that cut his belly, police said.
Deborah Ann Burns, 37, of Collier County, said longtime partner Willie Butler cut the cheese as he strolled to the kitchen.
When Burns protested, Butler allegedly threw a knife at her, but missed. She took the knife, nailed him and got busted, cops said....big laughbig laugh
Their boobs are standing up for women’s rights.
A feminist group in Berlin went topless and burned Barbie dolls to protest a life-size version of the doll’s classic Dreamhouse.
The exhibition “Dreamhouse Experience” is a pink house where visitors can play with adult versions of Barbie’s possessions.
The boob-barers are up in arms over the sexism and materialism that they say Barbie symbolizes...thinkingthinking
He wasn’t exactly pretty in pink.
A Brit was busted after he was found strolling around Plymouth, England, in nothing but a blond wig, pink gloves and pink shoes.
Malcolm King, 55, also allegedly had a bottle of vodka, and his face was covered by hair-removal cream.....laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Who says there’s isn’t life after death?
An African man shocked friends and family when he came back to life — at his own funeral.
Brighton Dama Zanthe, 34, was in his coffin when mourners noticed the “dead” man’s legs twitching.
Zanthe had been pronounced dead at his Zimbabwe home the day before his funeral....eek
[notify]
» There has since been 4842 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:08 pm

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 4:47pm PST 
Howdy Gang...wave

Overcast , drizzle off & on day....confused

So we did a little shopping while out & I checked on my ticket from last Wed. powerball drawing....I won ...I won $6.00 ....smile ..the problem ..it was a 10 buck ticket...laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Old Coot ,,,says that's a sign , I was destined to be a Senator....big laughbig laugh
So I blew another 10 bucks(5 tickets) on tonight's drawing.....I'll show them to mess with me....big laughbig laugh

Nobody wanted to fix dinner , so Old Coot is out picking up a deep dish pizza at Little Caesars (first time we are trying them)....shrug

Sarah ..snake pants...laugh out loudlaugh out loud sounds R rated to me...applause
I'm sure as time goes on , more people will be hacking them signs....wink

Flicka...one less copperhead...cheercheer
Maybe you should put up a sign for them ...like " Snake Free Mowing Zone"
I'm sure they will comply....laugh out loudlaugh out loud

I watched reruns of the IRS hearings from yesterday...thinkingthinking..The head turd
of the IRS sure did say " I dont know" , or I forget ..so many times ...naughty
I cant picture one of us getting away with telling the IRS , I dont know or I forget,& the best ..I dont have that data available at this time....laugh out loudlaugh out loud
remember these names " Sarah Hall Ingram" & "Lois Lerner "..they got to go ....naughty

Did you know IRS employees get bonuses ..they gave out 92 million dollars in the last 4 years..thinkingthinking...I spent 25 years in the wrong racket...silenced

Gotta go ...coot pulling in...dog walk

Hugs & Farts
Yum Yum Thor...wave

O. J. looking old & out of shape...eek

Nicky applauseapplause...on your swag.....good pics, I like the last one....way to go
You need a neighbor hood cat like " General Lee' around...problem solved....wink
[notify]
» There has since been 4852 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:08 pm

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Sat May 18, '13 4:34am PST 
Morning All...wave

Leftover SPAM in you know who's bowl....happy feet...hamster dance

It looks like everyone has been busy posting....cheer

To many to list...soooooooooooooooooooo wave everybody....wink

Toto ...good call on the shoes..I'm sure it made her day....happy dance

Pics & Puppies...way to go

zelda...cloud 9cloud 9

Cloudy overcast day so far...confused

Getting ready for our run....way to go

I also do fish oil & L Lysine..smile

hug to the walking wounded ...hug

M & K ....HRL/SPAM closed yesterday up $0.07 & ADM was up $0.84...happy dance

Hugs & Farts
Ye Old Thor...wave

Weird but true

This probably isn’t the best way to encourage safe driving.
Some prankster broke into an electronic highway warning sign in Winter Park, Fla., and reprogrammed it to flash the message “SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY (sic).”
The sign was supposed to read, “Jackson Ave closed to thru traffic.” Now, apparently, it’s open — to pot experimentation.
One Illinois mom had the worst Mother’s Day ever.
The 81-year-old woman spent the day pinned to her kitchen floor, after her no-good son showed up drunk, passed out on top of her and trapped her underneath his body for hours, police say.
After relatives found them, the woman was rushed to the hospital and treated for a broken hip. The son was arrested for violating a protection order...eek
That poor woman could have used the help of this man in Stockholm, Sweden, who rescued a 7-year-old boy trapped under a car — by using his bare hands to lift the vehicle.
The hero grabbed the back bumper of a Volkswagen Passat and lifted it enough so the kid could wriggle out.
The child got stuck after his mom accidentally him while backing up...applause
Forget rice and wheat — the world’s newest food staple could be bugs.
The United Nations has announced that people should start chowing down on edible insects to fight world hunger.
“Insects are everywhere and they reproduce quickly,” the UN noted.
A BBC radio host was so drunk, she got booted off the air during a show to celebrate her retirement after 20 years.
“It’s a P-A-R-T-Y because I said sooooo . . . Some people will say, ‘Oh, thank goodness she’s gone,’” slurred host Paula White, who added, just before she was yanked: “I’ve had a couple of drinks, I’m not drunk.”...big laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 4860 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:08 pm

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Fri May 17, '13 4:09am PST 
Howdy Gang...wave

Everybody up for the big Friday SPAM breakfast....hamster dance
Hiney wiggles & happy feet all around...hamster dance

Going to be good weather today...cheer

zelda..laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Going to do some shopping today & then its off to grocery store & bakery...happy dance

Getting ready for our run...way to go

scary_story ...eek

Hugs & Farts
Ye Old Thor...wave

Weird but true

Getting pulled over by cops is the best thing that ever happened to this guy.
After Christian Felix, 18, was stopped late at night by a Phoenix cop who thought he was violating curfew, the officer found out the teen was just making the nine-mile walk home from work.
Sgt. Natalie Simonick was so moved she gave him a ride home — and then bought him a bike.
Asking students to have a 2.0 grade point average to play sports isn’t asking much — except in Omaha.
School officials there are worried that their fields and courts may empty out if a plan to raise the standards for eligibility to a modest 2.0 passes.
They say 464 jocks — or one in six student athletes — don’t meet that standard.laugh out loudlaugh out loud
A lot of things are better off kept out of the microwave — barbecued ribs, Thanksgiving turkey, rolls of toilet paper.
A Foothills, Ariz., man found that out when he nearly burned down his housing complex trying to dry a soggy roll of TP by microwaving it.
The roll caught fire, causing several hundred dollars in damage, officials said..big laughbig laugh
Manitoba, Canada, may be more than a thousand miles from the ocean — but that didn’t protect it from being hit by a tsunami.
Half a dozen homes were destroyed in the small town of Ochre Beach when a huge wave pushed up by strong winds roared off tiny Dauphin Lake.
The water pushed a wall of ice nearly 10 yards tall onto the land. Amazingly, no one was hurt.
A Baraboo, Wis., woman called the police on her neighbor to complain of loud music — but the noise turned out to be frog sex.
Cops found dozens of frogs in Debbie Alsip’s back yard, belching out loud mating calls.
Her neighbors told cops they still wanted to make a complaint because Alsip was abetting the frog hanky panky...big laughbig laugh
[notify]
» There has since been 4884 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:08 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > RIP Jake

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 5:39pm PST 
Godspeed to you Jake...cry
Rest In Peace Pretty Boy..hug

Thoughts & Prayers
Thor...frown
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Thor, May 15 5:39 pm

Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Wed May 15, '13 4:35am PST 
Morning All..wave

Going to be a nice day....happy dance

Sanka & Flicka ...good pic... ..smile

Boys ..cheer on the gas man...cheer

wave Turner...sounds like you are having a good time....happy dance

zelda_go_Vikings..big laughbig laughbig laugh

How_The_rich_do_it...naughtynaughtyshock

Gotta run...dog walk

Hugs & Farts
Thor..wave

Officials at a Massachusetts cemetery have made a monumental decision — no profanity on headstones.
The issue came up because the family of tragic rapper Sonny Santiago, 23, planned to have a song lyric with a four-letter word chiseled on his epitaph.
“We’ve never had a problem like this before,’’ said an official at Pine Grove Cemetery in Lynn.
Just their pot luck.
Six Oregon smokejumpers parachuted into a forest fire — and landed in a marijuana garden that apparently had just sprouted for the season.
They tipped off authorities, who later hiked in and took away the mystery marijuana growers’ cash crop.
Anyone lose an emu?
A Pennsylvania man got a surprise when he looked out his kitchen window in suburban Allentown and thought he saw a very tall wild turkey.
Turned out it was a 6-foot emu, a flightless, ostrich-like bird native to Australia.
No owners have turned up yet, so the bird is going to spend quality time at an emu farm in the Poconos.
Now they’re gonna have to take the stairs.
Teddy and Gus, two house cats in suburban Durango, Colo., have purrfect owners who put up for them a catwalk from a second-story window to a tree.
But the homeowners association complained, so now the plump felines will have to use the ground-floor pet door.
Chalk this one up to law-enforcement overzealousness.
Two British cops warned a 10-year-old girl playing hopscotch outside her home in Ramsgate, Kent, that chalking grid lines on the pavement might be an act of vandalism.
Her dad complained to the head constable, whose spokesman sheepishly said, “It would not appear to have been necessary’’ to frighten the child that way, since the chalk would wash off in the rain...wink

Flicka Re: on M & K & taxes / IRS ..I hope M & K last name isn't "Patriot" or her hubbies name "Bill" & last name "Rights/Wrights"..heaven forbid ...middle name " T" ..last name "Party"...big laughbig laugh

I hope she gets it soon...way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 4908 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Today 5:08 pm

(Page 1 of 280: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.