Postings by ★ Faith ★'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

Chihuahua > "Purse Dog"
★ STARR- ★

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 8:58am PST 
I'm right there with you Molly!!
I go for walks every day. I do my business outside all year round (even in these cold Canadian winters). I also get to go to the dog park to play with all the dogs big and small (my best pal at the park is a Great Dane named Jill). I love to go to the conservation area and go hiking. I even wade in the creek and sometimes swim if it's really hot. The looks I get when I am outside doing so called big dog stuff just makes me laugh. Don't they know that I'm an adventure Chihuahua. I've even gone camping and canoing. I LOVE the outdoors!

As for a purse. When we go to big festivals and stuff Mommy will bring a purse or sling just in case. Some times it gets so crowded that it isn't safe for a little one like me to walk. I nearly got stepped on at one festival. However, when it clears out, She'll let me out to walk on my leash with my bigger sisters. It's all about safety first!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Floyd, Sep 24 4:00 pm

Raw Food Diet > So, what's in your food bowl today!!
♥- Denali- ♥

Trouble's- Coming...

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 8:49am PST 
We had Quail last night ... yumm!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3762 posts. Last posting by Buster, Jul 27 5:49 am

Miniature Pinscher > All-Natural?

♥- Denali- ♥

Trouble's- Coming...

Barked: Fri Feb 29, '08 5:22pm PST 
I am a min pin x chihuahua mix and I am au natural all the way!! My ears are floppy one day and stand the next. And I have a long tail that curls upward like the chihuahua's do.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by MACY, Mar 9 11:44 am

Raw Food Diet > You know you are addicted to raw when ...

♥- Denali- ♥

Trouble's- Coming...

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '08 4:08pm PST 
bol Tikka ... sounds like our house! applauselaugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 77 posts. Last posting by George Sullivan Bailey, Feb 6 1:54 pm

Raw Food Diet > So, what's in your food bowl today!!

★ Faith- ★

Down with Bill- 132(Ontario Pit- Bull Ban)

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 9:12pm PST 
pork rib roast for us 3! YUMMMM
[notify]
» There has since been 3882 posts. Last posting by Buster, Jul 27 5:49 am

Raw Food Diet > You know you are addicted to raw when ...
♥- Denali- ♥

Trouble's- Coming...

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '08 9:08pm PST 
...you have a freezer all for your dogs, yet the human freezer is 95% full of dog meat and 5% of human, thus making it impossiable to find something for dinner.

...you have a freezer dedicated to dog meet and are looking on craigslist and kijiji for ANOTHER freezer for the dogs! shock

...you rearrange your social and work schedule around meal time for the poochies becasue they gotta eat on time and you gotta enjoy watching them.

...you have the most beautiful roast ever and you cut only a sliver off foryoursdelf and hubby and the dogs get the rest! applause
[notify]
» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by George Sullivan Bailey, Feb 6 1:54 pm

Miniature Pinscher > What do you get fed?

♥- Denali- ♥

Trouble's- Coming...

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 10:29am PST 
Me and my sisters eat prey model raw diet and we love it!
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , May 5 9:08 pm

Chihuahua > Chis & bigger dogs?

★ STARR- ★

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 10:15am PST 
Hi! I live with my 2 bigger sisters. Denali is a Chihuahua/Miniature Pinscher and is about 17lbs and Faith is an American Staffordshire Terrier/Staffordshire Bull Terrier and is 50lbs. I am the newest addition to the family and was well welcomed by my big sisters. We too have the occasional play fight that gets too rough but we will stop it on our own as well. I don't think Mommy has ever had to step into one and break it up. I think it's great living with big dogs, becasue I have so much fun with them and they tend to watch out for me. And it makes for adorable pictures!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Cocoa Bean , Mar 5 11:35 pm

Dogster Crushes > ~ Single ~

★ STARR- ★

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '08 2:42pm PST 
baby... I sure do hope you find a Valentine soon!!! ♥
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Bonnie, Feb 13 4:12 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > "Operation Aborted" Problem on IE
★ STARR- ★

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '08 10:19am PST 
bump

thanks this was a great help!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Benoni ღ, Jun 27 8:07 am

(Page 1 of 15: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.