Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > doggie packs and purses...what\'s best??
Madison

Woof Woof!

Barked: Tue Jan 23, '07 12:32pm PST 
My Girls both prefer stiff carriers and hate the soft flimsy carriers. It gives them more room to sit, stand, lay down and/or stretch.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 10:01 pm

Dogs & Travel > Info On Air Travel
Madison

Woof Woof!

Barked: Sat Jan 20, '07 9:45am PST 
Thanks! I'll Browse around a little bit! We are going in about 3 weeks!
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 30 11:16 am

Dogs & Travel > Las Vegas

Madison

Woof Woof!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:43pm PST 
The Four Seasons allows dogs
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Feb 5 9:41 am

Dogs & Travel > Info On Air Travel

Madison

Woof Woof!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:42pm PST 
My mom is taking me to LA with her but I have never been on a plane can anyone describe the airport experience when carrying a pet so my mom knows what to expect? Also how small do you have to be to be able to travel under the seat or do they not do that anymore? Any help is appreciated! Thanx!
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 30 11:16 am

Behavior & Training > HOT SPOTS..won't stop itching..Help

Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:39pm PST 
Hi my poor little Bichon has two or three really bad hot spots that she will not stop chewing at! Does anyone have any advice on how to relieve her?confused
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 26 2:15 pm

Behavior & Training > What do they do while you are away
Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:35pm PST 
When we leave for a while we usually put on this DVD we found online in for our dogs its called Dog On Television we found it on www.bowwowtv.com it is great the love it!!! It takes place at a park and its basically a movie of dogs barking and fighting and playing. My girls get so excited and bark along they also have a CD too! its hilarious to watch them react to it also because they run around trying to find the other dog their hearing. You should try it, its alot of fun for both them and you!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 10:07 am

Behavior & Training > Not on the floor...You just went outside

Wrigley

Woof!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:23pm PST 
Oh One more suggestion.. I also have a bichon which we trained to ring a bell hung on the door with a sring when she wants to go outside, granted she rings it when shes bored and wants to go out but it seems to work for her.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 6:41 am

Behavior & Training > Not on the floor...You just went outside

Wrigley

Woof!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:20pm PST 
We have had a very difficult time lately with our two chihuahuas also. It seems like the weather has a very strong effect on whether they go or not and also if you have another dog. I know when one starts barking the others completely forget what they were gonna do and focus on the barking. We have started taking them out at seperate times and it seems to be making somewhat of a difference. If none of those seem to be the problem she might just have a little bladder control problem which is easily helped, you might also what to try training her on a weewee pad.. They seem to help next time she goes potty soak it up and place it on the weewee pad or in a litterbox and show her.. its worth a try, one of mine uses the pad one refuses..I hope that helps a little! Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 21 6:41 am

Dog Health > Double Hernia?

Wrigley

Woof!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:09pm PST 
Hi I also have a hernia near my lower area. I learned from my vet that there are many types of hernia the most common is the umbilical hernia but the one that we have is a bit more serious you need to just have your mom keep a watchful eye on you I don't think its serious enough to keep you from running and playing unless it starts to get worse. My advice would be to see your local vet and ask what steps need to be taken because this type of hernia is more serious it is usually fixed earlier I think around 6 months but my vet said they have in really bad situations gone in earlier. I hope that helps a little! smile I haven't had the surgery yet either but my mom keeps an eye on me and my lump.. Good Luck! Hope everything turns out ok!

-Wrigley!-
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 19 2:13 pm

Dog Health > HOT SPOTS??? (Bichon Frise)
Dylan

Lets Dig A BIG- Hole!

Barked: Fri Jan 19, '07 1:00pm PST 
Hi my poor little Bichon has two or three really bad hot spots that she will not stop chewing at! Does anyone have any advice on how to relieve her?confused
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 24 6:41 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.