Postings by Blu's Family

GO!

American Hairless Terrier > Strange things this breed does....

Blu

Dance Dance- Dance

Barked: Sat Sep 8, '07 7:59am PST 
OH boy are you right!! I have two, and they too eat dog hair. They will find it at the park, or at PetSmart.
My little girl doesn't like the cold. She will go out to pee and put both of her back legs in the air so she doesn't have to touch the ground, and pee on two legs. I don't know how she balances.
They also like to throw themselves at the couch. When they are on a couch or a chair, they throw themselves at it like they are having seizures. My husband calls them his little epileptic dogs.
When they play with eachother, they always go and bite the back leg of the other dog first. I think they think they are disabling the other dog by doing that.
WOOD! Forget chew toys, wood is where it's at. If it's made of wood, they are chewing on it.
My little girl is really funny when she meets another dog, she automatically puts her back leg in the air. I have had many people think she is going to pee on their dog. No, she's just being helpful-so they can sniff her easier. I guess she doesn't like a cold, wet nose on her butt.
My little boy doesn't bark at other dogs, only their owners. When we are at the park, he's fine with all the dogs. When he see's a person with a dog, he lets out this shrill howl to let me know something is a miss with the dog-it has a person following it.
TOES! Anyone that comes into my house with out shoes, or wearing flip-flops will get their toes cleaned, and possibly bitten.
Most of the AHTs I know do a lot of the same things, but non-AHT owners think my dogs have a disability or brain damage.
So AMEN to your post, it's good to know that my dogs are normal.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Phantom , Jul 27 4:29 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.