Postings by Webster's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > New here, need friends..
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '14 4:42pm PST 
dog Just stuck a PPR in yer mailbox! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Tue 3:56 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > *sigh* All these weird technical problems are getting annoying :(
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '14 11:58pm PST 
You must have rearranged Lucy's pics so that you could delete the cat image that was the main pic... there's nobody but Lucy on her page now! big grin The cat images (or other images that don't belong on a page) pop up occasionally for whatever reason, probably something similar to the bug that causes photo and/or caption loss. I doubt there is really anything HQ can do for you that you can't do yourself, as I would guess they have no way to identify the true owner of the pics. So it would seem the best thing to do is to delete them just as you have done. way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Webster, Dec 8 11:58 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Can't add pics to my dogster page

Webster

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '14 11:49pm PST 
Abby, if you used the Contact form on the site, you probably won't get a response; that feature seems to be out of order. But you can email them directly at support@dogster.com (or support@catster.com) and then you should hear back from them within a reasonable time.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Webster, Dec 8 11:49 pm

What I Love About Dogster > How can I change the hometown?

Webster

Barked: Sun Nov 30, '14 8:07pm PST 
That information is taken from your human's profile. To set it or change it, click on "Account", then find the line that says "Update your human information" and click on "Edit your profile" on that line. Your hometown will be one of the fields on the page that comes up... enter your hometown and click "SUBMIT NOW".
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Webster, Nov 30 8:07 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Can't add pics to my dogster page

Webster

Barked: Wed Nov 26, '14 8:29pm PST 
There are some problems with the photo uploading and arranging features. Until they are resolved (probably not all that soon, unfortunately), the best we can do is to keep trying. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So patience and persistence are the words to keep in mind.

You are one handsome pup! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Webster, Dec 8 11:49 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Dogster Plus subscription
Webster

Barked: Wed Oct 8, '14 11:25pm PST 
Plus memberships are for a whole family, on both Dogster and Catster. Your cat Crystal shows up as a Plus member on her own page. What made you think she was not? There are some bugs in the system that make it appear that members are not Plus when in fact they are, but those are just temporary glitches.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Webster, Oct 8 11:25 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Lori @HQ Testing

Webster

Barked: Sun Sep 7, '14 9:27pm PST 
Duchess, it sounds like you are using Internet Explorer version 11, which is causing the same problem for other Dogster and Catster members. I'm sure that I-5 will eventually work out a solution, but in the meantime I would suggest either "rolling back" to IE10 (still fully supported with updates from Microsoft) or switching to another browser such as Firefox or Chrome.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Duchess 7/21/03-1/14/12 Love U, Oct 16 8:51 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Trouble accessing the Dogster Forum Helper web page for making hoverlinks?

Webster

Barked: Fri Apr 4, '14 11:27pm PST 
The Dogster Forum Helper web pages formerly available at jonradchenko.com or jonrad.com for creating hoverlinks are not accessible.

I just checked and found out that jonrad.com is no longer under control of the gentleman who created the Dogster Forum Helper web page that had been hosted on both of those domains in te past. Apparently he has let the license lapse on jonrad.com, just as he had previously for jonradchenko.com. Both domains are now held by another party looking to sell the domains. In other words, we no longer have that facility available to us for making hoverlinks.

But don't panic... don't despair! Some have already done as I suggested some time ago and saved the HTML & javascript code on their own drives for generating those links so that they don't need to rely on any other site. If you haven't done that, you can still make hoverlinks here (Thanks to WatchDog/WatchCat John!):

The Watch Dog & Watch Cat Rollover Images Group

That link should work from both Dogster and Catster. Just go there and scroll down a little bit to find the same form that you are used to seeing on the jonrad.com web page. Join the group for easy access right from your Groups list.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Apr 16 7:10 am

What I Love About Dogster > Heads up all! New community forum being established!

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sun Jan 19, '14 7:54pm PST 
Is that place just fer dogs or can cats get in too? We gotta lotta kitty pals!
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Amber, Jan 27 11:25 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > A great Bully friend of Dogster has passed, Thor
Webster

Barked: Thu Jun 20, '13 7:38pm PST 
Such sad news! There are so many of us who will always remember him fondly, especially whenever we have some SPAM and whenever we let one slip. red face

Here's to you, Thor. You always knew how to live well and share the fun with us.

hughughughughughughug for your family.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Talker, Aug 2 11:48 am

(Page 1 of 16: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.