Postings by Ringo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Anyone else having trouble with pmails and friend requests?
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '15 10:12pm PST 
Oh, by the way, my pal Hershey clued us in to an even better tip for reading our pmail... it doesn't require logging in to Catster or editing any URLs. Just click on the Reply button for any pmail message in your inbox. That button DOES work in Dogster, so when it opens up the page for replying, just click the box to include the original message in your reply... then you can read it right there, AND reply to it if you wish. Slick! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Anyone else having trouble with pmails and friend requests?
Webster

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '15 10:08pm PST 
Last news we got was that it was still being tested and they are determined to get it as well done as possible before unleashing it on us... or us on it! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Yoshi, you should keep an eye on this group:
Dogster & Catster All Points Bulletin Group

It's the official source for info from HQ these days, since SAY Media nuked the HQ blog beck when they were hell-bent on trashing the Community parts of the site.

You can join if you like, but it's wide open so you don't need to join to read it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

Choosing the Right Dog > NorCalPups

Webster

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '15 9:13pm PST 
I think Flicka is on the right track... I have absolutely no proof of this, but there is little doubt in my own mind that this is just a broker for a network of puppy mills. Notice that the "breeders" page lists no breeders at all, just a big blank white space. And a quick visit to the search engine shows hits for norcalpups.com on a slew of sites that are all basically just advertising. Somebody is definitely in this for the money, and putting money into it. Nothing wrong with that, except when it's done at the expense of the welfare of the animals, not to mention taking advantage of people in the process.

This website just doesn't pass the smell test! confused
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Kali earned her wings 10/21/14, Tue 5:09 pm

Webster

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '15 3:04pm PST 
Assuming you're having the same trouble as I've been having - you can get to your pmail inbox, but can't open any messages - try this:

On your pmail inbox page, edit the URL in your browser's address bar to change it from dogster.com to catster.com and then press Enter or click the Go button. That will load up the Catster-flavored version of the page, which always works for me and has also worked for others even with no cats in their family. From that page you'll be able to open your pmail messages as Catster pages and things will work normally... they'll just have a bit of a feline aroma! wink

Edit: DOH! *swats forehead* I just sent a pmail to Yoshi about this post... as soon as I sent it on its way, it dawned on me... he won't be able to open it until he reads this! red facered face
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

Webster

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '15 7:55pm PST 
way to gobig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

Webster

Barked: Wed Jun 3, '15 8:35pm PST 
I was unable to access my account page recently too ("Page Not Found"), but as of yesterday it was working again. If you're still having trouble with it, send an email to support@dogster.com and explain what's happening. DON'T try to use the online form to contact support, as it does not work at all. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Heading to the bridge

Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sat Jan 24, '15 5:51pm PST 
hughughug Emma's Family hughughug

Memories last furever...
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Ringo, Jan 24 5:51 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > How to post links in forums?

Webster

Barked: Sat Jan 10, '15 12:09am PST 
Go to the following page (be sure to bookmark it for future use!):

Create A Link

Enter the URL for the website/page you want to link to, and the text you wish to use as the clickable content in the upper part of the form (the lower section is for other uses). Click on the "Create the Link Code" button and the HTML code for your link will appear in the big box. Click on that to highlight it and then copy the code to paste into your forum post, diary entry, or FunStuff field for your page. Before you copy it, you can even test it by clicking on the link that appears for that purpose just below the big box. It's a great tool! way to go

If you ever lose your bookmark, just go to the Pawsome Pages group main page and look for "Create-a-Link and Display-an-Image" in the Group Links section.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Webster, Jan 10 12:09 am

Service & Therapy Dogs > Booties, A question and advice needed

Webster

Barked: Fri Jan 9, '15 11:50pm PST 
Here's a little different approach that you might want to try. You've got boots you like and just want to be able to use them, right? Try getting some moleskin from the drugstore and sticking it to the inside of the boots where they contact the dewclaws. It comes with a peel-and-stick backing, very easy to apply. It's a cheap and easy fix if it does the trick for you.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Queen Belladonna PSDiT, Feb 16 6:44 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > New here, need friends..
Ringo

Ya gotta make- yer own- sunshine!

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '14 4:42pm PST 
dog Just stuck a PPR in yer mailbox! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Dec 16 3:56 pm

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.