Close X

Postings by Ringo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Kally Kat is an Angel now. September 18th 2007 - April 8th 2016
Bear

I'm a wild and- crazy guy!

Barked: Sat Apr 9, '16 9:32pm PST 
I know that there were dogs waiting to meet Kally Kat at the Bridge along with all of her cat pals. My brother Webster - he and Kally Kat shared their Gotcha Day - probably jumped over the kitties to get to the front of the reception line, and Ringo would have been right behind him. Kally Kat used to present Webster some real challenging technical questions, often batches of them at a time, but he always thought "how could anyone not try to help such a sweet kitty?"

P.S. Don't ever tell him I said this, but he was SO jealous of her beautiful coat!
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Angel ♥Kally Kat♥, May 16 7:26 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Hershey Bear (2003 - 2015)
Bear

Barked: Sat Dec 26, '15 11:14am PST 
So very sorry for your loss.

Treasure your memories.

hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bear, Dec 26 11:14 am

What I Love About Dogster > the truth, and what I think should happen

Bear

Barked: Wed Dec 23, '15 9:20pm PST 
As is virtually always true, there is some measure of truth in what everyone is saying, and I think everyone should have - and show - respect for what others say.

My feeling is that the real source of trouble is the business model employed by I-5 Publishing, which unfortunately is the same as just about every commercial website that isn't there strictly for the purpose of selling and/or supporting a product or service. That includes the majority of news & entertainment sites, and especially social media sites. The problem with that business model, from the standpoint of the user/member, is that WE ARE NOT THE CUSTOMERS, WE ARE THE PRODUCT. Our clicks and our data are the product sold to the advertising world. So our opinions, our feelings, our desires have no real meaning to the service provider. Only when they fail to draw those page views and mouse clicks does anything matter. Sad but true.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bear, Dec 23 9:20 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > . . . In The Line of Duty ...

Bear

Barked: Sat Oct 24, '15 11:40pm PST 
rainbowrainbowrainbow R.I.P. Hyco rainbowrainbowrainbow

As you have served so well and so honorably, may justice be served, and served well, in your honor.

Thoughts and prayers for Deputy Brandon, family and friends
hughughughughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by gracie cat, Oct 27 8:17 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Add dog

Bear

Barked: Sun Sep 13, '15 7:13pm PST 
What does the error message say? And what (specifically) are you doing when it appears?
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by MAIZY , Oct 30 8:47 pm

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Anyone else having trouble with pmails and friend requests?
Webster

Eternally in- love with- Katie...

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '15 10:12pm PST 
Oh, by the way, my pal Hershey clued us in to an even better tip for reading our pmail... it doesn't require logging in to Catster or editing any URLs. Just click on the Reply button for any pmail message in your inbox. That button DOES work in Dogster, so when it opens up the page for replying, just click the box to include the original message in your reply... then you can read it right there, AND reply to it if you wish. Slick! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Anyone else having trouble with pmails and friend requests?

Webster

Barked: Thu Jun 18, '15 10:08pm PST 
Last news we got was that it was still being tested and they are determined to get it as well done as possible before unleashing it on us... or us on it! laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Yoshi, you should keep an eye on this group:
Dogster & Catster All Points Bulletin Group

It's the official source for info from HQ these days, since SAY Media nuked the HQ blog beck when they were hell-bent on trashing the Community parts of the site.

You can join if you like, but it's wide open so you don't need to join to read it.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

Choosing the Right Dog > NorCalPups

Webster

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '15 9:13pm PST 
I think Flicka is on the right track... I have absolutely no proof of this, but there is little doubt in my own mind that this is just a broker for a network of puppy mills. Notice that the "breeders" page lists no breeders at all, just a big blank white space. And a quick visit to the search engine shows hits for norcalpups.com on a slew of sites that are all basically just advertising. Somebody is definitely in this for the money, and putting money into it. Nothing wrong with that, except when it's done at the expense of the welfare of the animals, not to mention taking advantage of people in the process.

This website just doesn't pass the smell test! confused
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Hank, Jul 14 2:41 pm

Webster

Barked: Sat Jun 13, '15 3:04pm PST 
Assuming you're having the same trouble as I've been having - you can get to your pmail inbox, but can't open any messages - try this:

On your pmail inbox page, edit the URL in your browser's address bar to change it from dogster.com to catster.com and then press Enter or click the Go button. That will load up the Catster-flavored version of the page, which always works for me and has also worked for others even with no cats in their family. From that page you'll be able to open your pmail messages as Catster pages and things will work normally... they'll just have a bit of a feline aroma! wink

Edit: DOH! *swats forehead* I just sent a pmail to Yoshi about this post... as soon as I sent it on its way, it dawned on me... he won't be able to open it until he reads this! red facered face
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

Webster

Barked: Sat Jun 6, '15 7:55pm PST 
way to gobig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Yoshi, Jun 19 11:12 am

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.