Postings by Skyler's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Siberian Husky > Cant find Place to Live
Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 4:28pm PST 
We are moving to the Owings Mills, MD area from FL. We dont know anything about the area except no apartment complex we've called allow Sibes. For whatever the reason they are in the breed restrictions. We've been looking for private homes too, but they wont take large dogs let alone 2. If anyone has any suggestions or know of a place that will allow Sibes please let us know. Otherwise we'll be living under a bridge with my dogs. cry
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Fritz, Feb 17 8:59 pm

Siberian Husky > attacked at dog park
Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 9:53pm PST 
A lot of this is soo true. However I've been bringing Skyler to our local park every day for over two years. Although fights are bound to happen; wether its because of dumb owners, lack of park enforcers, or miscommunication of body language. I've learned a really important fact it all boils down to the owners/handlers (on both sides). I give my dogs enough exercise before the park so they don't get there over excited. As soon as I bring my pups to the park I have to be in control of myself and my dogs (recalls, leave its, sits, ect..). I take inventory of the pups and people and their behavior. If there is a bad bunch of handlers I wont stay. If for the most part their okay we stay, but Im aware my dogs at all times.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Vader, Jul 28 6:22 am

Grooming > Pet conditioner??

Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Sun Jul 19, '09 9:28pm PST 
I have very sensitive skin so I need to use cream rinse. Mommy gets Cloud star's Buddy Rinse (cream rinse), Buddy Wash (shampoo), and Buddy Booboo (anti-itch cream) great for flea bite, and mosquito bites (even on people daddy loves it). They are all natural and leave you smelling great (except for the buddy booboo, that stuff is strong but it works when you have to use it). You can order them online or get it at Petco. cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Paris-- CGC & Therapy Dog, Jul 22 9:18 pm

Dogs & Travel > Sidecar

Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Wed Jun 17, '09 11:42am PST 
Thank you that does make sense. darn I dont want to take one and not the other. Oh well.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sheila, Jun 24 6:14 pm

Siberian Husky > No white tip to tail

Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 10:25pm PST 
It might be rarely seen but so are spotted sibes and I know those are with in standards. But you do have a mix as mentioned, just about any traits that the parents AND their families have could be passed on from appearance to health issues. Which is why I must agree here with Kiona. I myself have a lab mix I have no problems with mixes, she is a very adorable pound puppy. However I also have a Siberian Husky and while I've seen husky mixes and admired their mixed characteristics, traits and such, the Siberian Husky breed was specifically designed for a purpose. Every one of their characteristics, traits and such was created for a reason. And though we do not all use them for their original breeding I'd like to see the breeds history preserved and health improve. My final note would be thats if one is going to breed their dog wether mixed or not as a responsible breeder one does get the parent and pup health tested for the the future pups and breed responsibly. If you cant afford it or do not have time that is a sighn you should not be doing it mixed or purebred alike.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zack, Jul 23 11:05 am

Dogster Railroad > Florida
Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 10:03pm PST 
I can help in south florida and mid florida area. If given notice in advance
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Hunter, Jul 25 7:49 pm

Dogs & Travel > Sidecar

Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Tue Jun 16, '09 9:53pm PST 
Has anyone seen a two person sidecar? I'd like to get a vespa scooter for very very light travel. I've seen a one person side car but I'd like to take both my pups with me and make sure they each have a seat belt. Just wanted to know if it was possible.

Thank you,
ginna
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sheila, Jun 24 6:14 pm

Siberian Husky > Not very loving

Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '09 8:56pm PST 
I wasnt very cuddly either antill I turned too and even now mom has to drag me to her for some cuddles...just knowing shes around is enough for me.cloud 9
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Skyler, Feb 25 8:56 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Suggestions for a full coat(covers belly) and booties for winter

Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Sun Dec 21, '08 7:30pm PST 
Old navy is perfect for (m) dogs!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Louie, Dec 23 8:53 am

Siberian Husky > Off Leash
Skyler

Everything Is- Mine

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 11:38am PST 
Ill lay down for mommy or sit and watch in the garage while she vaccumes the car in the drive way or have a garage sale. But shes constantly on edge and and vigilant. Icant even flinch a muscle or turn my head without her telling me to stay and blocking me. I've been very good but she stil doesnt trust me not one bit.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Zen, Jan 19 6:11 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.