Close X

Postings by Roswell, CGC, NPC's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 216: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!
Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Cancer sucks :(

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '16 11:44am PST 
wave Hi Kramer! big grin
That sure was a fun chase we had yesterday! snoopy Charlie wasn't kidding when he said they were bionic and impossible to catch. but it sure was a ton of fun! snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 91 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Tue 5:41 am

Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 1:55pm PST 
Thanks Gussie! Nice to meet you. big hug What a crazy day.
[notify]
» There has since been 93 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Tue 5:41 am

Charlie (at- the bridge)

Running free

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 1:03pm PST 
snoopyRoswell!!!! Dude, you're not supposed to be up here yet. Aw man... mom's gotta be so upset. cry Well, I prepared a feast for you and there's squirrels to be chased, so let's get going, big brother! welcome I'll rally the welcoming crew and have the hovering crew look in on mom so you can get adjusted. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 95 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Tue 5:41 am

Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Barked: Sat Feb 6, '16 12:58pm PST 
little angelHey guys! I just made it up here today. Mom's really sad and all I can do is watch her.

Charlie was telling me all about those bionic squirrels that are here, so I think I'm gonna grab a bite to eat and head out to the field to do some chasing with him.

Please watch over my family if you can. Mom's going to have a tough time I can tell.little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 96 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Tue 5:41 am

Dog Health > Oral osteosarcoma/maxillectomy

Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Barked: Mon Jul 20, '15 12:44pm PST 
Just thought I'd update. Roswell's doing great! He had the surgery and he was started on chemo shortly after. He's gone for 5 treatments about 3 weeks apart. The first couple times, his white count crashed, so they had to do dose reductions the following times. The last three times, he did fine. We've done follow up xrays of his chest and that all still looks good. His mouth looks great and he's not having trouble eating at all. He's currently in 'complete remission' according to the oncologists. snoopy It's been a crazy ride, but I'm so happy he's been given this extra time with us. I am hopeful that this will all just be a distant memory and that he'll live out his golden years without having this be an issue.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Nov 22 11:01 am

Dog Health > Kidney Failure
Charlie (at- the bridge)

Running free

Barked: Mon Mar 2, '15 9:15pm PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss. rainbowlittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Jasper, Mar 3 4:17 pm

Dog Health > Kidney Failure

Charlie (at- the bridge)

Running free

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '15 10:14am PST 
The Yahoo K9kidney group helped a lot when I was going through this with Charlie. Check them out. They have a lot of great advice and personal experience that can really help, especially when combined with your vet's expertise. Kidney disease is something that can sometimes be managed for a long time. Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Mar 3 4:17 pm

Dog Health > Oral osteosarcoma/maxillectomy

Roswell,- CGC, NPC

Barked: Fri Feb 27, '15 11:02am PST 
Roswell's doing well after his surgery. He's eating great and actually seems less sloppy when he drinks than before. wink He's on antibiotics, a few different pain medications, and some pepcid. His pain seems to be well managed and he's not giving any indication that it hurts. He needs to have soft food for the next three weeks at least. He doesn't look too much different, though when he pants he looks a bit weird. After only a few days, I'm still getting used to it.

The news was bad when she got in there though. We won't know for sure until the biopsy comes back, but she doesn't think she could get clean margins. Despite the CT showing it wasn't in the nasal passage, the surgeon saw evidence that is was. It had gone through the palate and into the soft tissue. cry We go back in next Friday to see
how it's healing and maybe discuss further treatment.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Jasper, Nov 22 11:01 am

Charlie (at- the bridge)

Running free

Barked: Thu Feb 26, '15 10:55am PST 
Roswell's home and doing good. He's eating and taking his medications with no problems. He's a little bit stiff, but is getting around better than yesterday.

Tonight, my sisfur is going to be joining us at the bridge. frown ChiChi has been declining over the past couple weeks and Mom has decided that it's time she be released to come up here. She'll be reunited with my mom's grandma and they can snuggle together tonight. cloud 9 Mom's having a rough week, but this is something that she's been thinking about for a while and she knows that Chichi deserves a peaceful end. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 101 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Tue 5:41 am

Charlie (at- the bridge)

Running free

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '15 9:42pm PST 
Roswell had his surgery today. He's still at the dogter. Mom's hoping he can come home tomorrow. The news isn't so great since it looks like the cancer spread. But I'll keep hovering and hoping for better news as he recovers. little angel
[notify]
» There has since been 102 posts. Last posting by Kramer, Tue 5:41 am

(Page 1 of 216: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.