Postings by Snoopy AKA Nookers's Family

GO!

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > if you would like wings

Snoopy AKA- Nookers

My lil- Nookers(Body- guard)

Barked: Fri Mar 7, '14 12:46am PST 
If there is anyone who could make some wings for my 2 rainbow babies, Snoopy & Abigail. I would be appreciate it!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Jun 1 1:18 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Humphrys gone
King Ceasar - 1999- Dec-2009 Feb

Horesy man

Barked: Sat Feb 7, '09 11:13pm PST 
How sad & sudden frown
May the little rest in peace. I'm also so sorry for you loosing your little guy.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lil' Boy Pate Lofgren, Feb 9 2:16 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Not sure if it is time...worried that it may be

Horesy man

Barked: Sat Feb 7, '09 1:42pm PST 
Awww no! poor Sammy frown sheeeesh. Big dogs can be scary at times but i'm glad no blood was drawn. I definently believe it is the females wanting to be the alpha & they know the older dog is weak. I used to be so pissed at Abigail for messing with Ceasar when he's laying down & can't get up to try defend his self. It can be very upsetting to see your young dog attacking the old, weak, dog. Thats why you have to let Missy know this is not acceptable. Your the alpha female not her you run the show. A hug for Sammy from me.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ceaser- 1994-2006, Feb 7 6:39 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Not sure if it is time...worried that it may be

Horesy man

Barked: Sat Feb 7, '09 4:03am PST 
When i look at Sammys eyes it reminds me of Ceasar. Sammy has thoses same sad,sweet,old, man eyes. I hate when the younger stronger dogs pick on the old dogs.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Ceaser- 1994-2006, Feb 7 6:39 pm

Horesy man

Barked: Sat Feb 7, '09 2:30am PST 
Will i have experienced somethin similar also. Abigail especially would mess with Ceasar at times when we were up stairs and they were down stairs then we hear it & stop it. I believe they know the other dog is weak & old so they take advantage of the situation. Poor Ceasar can't get up in time to tell her to back off or move out of the way. He would bark at her like he saying leave me alone. Ceasar has had tooth marks found in his ear and once in his forehead before when we came home since his legs been getting bad. It would make me sad & mad.frown
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Ceaser- 1994-2006, Feb 7 6:39 pm

Horesy man

Barked: Fri Feb 6, '09 2:18am PST 
My heart really aches for Sammy & you. My heart ache is still so fresh since Ceasar has only been gone since tuesday evening & I still cry at least twice a day when i thinking about him. When i look at the other dogs i think of Ceasar & miss him. My boyfriend at first didn't understand at first why Ceasar was all of a sudden having accidents in the house but we both been with Ceasar since 8 weeks old. My boyfriend couldn't handle putting him down & i hated doing it but at the same time i owed it to him because i loved him & he loved me. I didn't wanna make the same mistake i made with my other Great Dane Calub who had Cancer & i now regret not putting him to sleep earlier. Now I got mixed feelings about my Ceasar like one minute i'm like i did the right thing & the next i'm feeling like maybe i should waited a lil longer. I just keep thinking about that sweet old face of his.cry
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Ceaser- 1994-2006, Feb 7 6:39 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > For those of you who ever had to put down a dog...question

Horesy man

Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 3:28pm PST 
I understand how you feel. I to still feel some guilt of maybe i should exercised my Great dane more & his muscle tone would made him stronger & he would lasted longer with having spinal cord disease.frown
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by ♥ Penny/Sassy, May 18 8:37 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Angel needs help!

Horesy man

Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 3:17pm PST 
aww i pray you get a great wheel chairhug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Raven RIP 9/17/97-12/16/08, Feb 4 5:09 pm

Horesy man

Barked: Wed Feb 4, '09 3:07pm PST 
I totally understand what your going through. My 10 yr old Great Dane Ceasar was having similar problems. Believe me when i say knowing when the time is right is one the hardest descisions. confused
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Ceaser- 1994-2006, Feb 7 6:39 pm

Great Dane > How much does
Snoopy AKA- Nookers

My lil- Nookers(Body- guard)

Barked: Sun Apr 22, '07 6:26am PST 
I have 4Great danes

Snoopy- age 7 ,male ,weighs 140lbs
Cleopatra -age 8, female 100lbs
Abigail-age 5, female 125lbs
Ceasar-age 8, male 170 lbswave
[notify]
» There has since been 50 posts. Last posting by , May 14 11:04 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.