Postings by Eve's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 285: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Australian Kelpie > Possible Kelpie Mix?
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sun Feb 24, '13 8:54pm PST 
Remington ... I'd say Kelpie in you for sure ! way to go I work at the local SPCA and a year ago Clifford was transfered to us and listed as a shepherd mix . I came home that night and scoured dogster for pics of a matching breed and found the Kelpie ... definitely Clifford . lol. after almost a yr and one failed adoption I adopted him myself last week . I hope to have a dogster page for him this week !
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Jackson Tan, Mar 7 4:00 am

Dogs & Travel > Need dog friendly hotels/motels across Canada
Eve

Barked: Wed Jan 30, '13 5:49am PST 
Safe Travels back to Nova Scotia ! welcome I don't have much to offer in the way of suggestions other than stopping at visitor info. centers and getting a guide similiar to the N.S. Doers & Dreamers and you can check for pet friendly motels and rates as you go province to province . here in N.S. it is $10 extra for a dog . not sure if they double it for 2 shrug anywoof ... good luck and welcome back wave
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sabi, Feb 1 9:15 am

Australian Kelpie > Mouthing problems.

Eve

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '12 9:18am PST 
hi Agent K ! I am so glad you found a forever home cheer I am a voluteer at our SPCA and we have a Kelpie in shelter with the same issues so I came to this page looking for some answers too . how are you making out ? Clifford {shelter dog } has had some improvement with some volunteers by using food insentives and stepping on his leash when he tries to jump or bite the leash or arm if in the way ...bol . but it's mouthing not intentional biting to harm.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 10 10:29 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Friends at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Charlie &- Buster - [RIP]

if you throw- it.......we will- chase it !

Barked: Fri Jul 1, '11 4:12pm PST 
balloons balloons balloons Happy Birthday Gussie balloons balloons balloons

partywishesflowerskissingkissingflowerspartyhugwishes

time for drinks & food snoopysnoopy Lasagna & Garlic Bread ... Spinach Salad & cold beer & wine hi5
[notify]
» There has since been 522 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Oct 23 9:14 pm

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 6:32am PST 
Good Morning Angels ! little angellittle angel Fresh Blueberry muffins to start the day !
[notify]
» There has since been 530 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Oct 23 9:14 pm

Food & Nutrition > Taste of the Wild packaging question
Eve

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 6:30am PST 
thinkingthinking
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by , Jun 27 7:45 am

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '11 7:05pm PST 
hi Gussie kissingkissing would you like to join Nelson & us for pizza & beer ? darn eathpupus get all the rewards naughty
[notify]
» There has since been 532 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Oct 23 9:14 pm

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '11 6:02pm PST 
hi Nelson ... haven't seen you for awhile pal hi5hi5 would you like some pizza ? and a cold beer .happy dancehappy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 535 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Oct 23 9:14 pm

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '11 8:11am PST 
oh my daaaawg ! did you see who is dog of of day ?? shockshock

none other than earthpup ... Princess Nya Cuddles cheercheer

flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 537 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Oct 23 9:14 pm

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 6:32am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud Hi Gussie ! kissingkissing

Its thirsty thursday happy dancehappy dance lets start off with some Ham & Eggies and coffee with Bailey's big grinbig grin
[notify]
» There has since been 555 posts. Last posting by Griffin, Forever in Our Hearts, Oct 23 9:14 pm

(Page 1 of 285: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.