Postings by My Family

GO!

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Some Secret Codes!!

Cooper

I knew you would- find me, so I- waited.

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 8:24pm PST 
balloons Thank you!
[notify]
» There has since been 321 posts. Last posting by , Aug 18 10:25 pm

Service & Therapy Dogs > Help our military dogs please
Dozer

If they throw- it, I will run- after it.

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '07 1:05pm PST 
Helping Udders sends cooling vests to military handlers and their dogs in Iraq and Afghanistan from contributions from dogs like us. The heat over there is incredible and the cooling vests and toys Helping Udders sends makes a huge difference of these valuable and brave canines.

On this 4th of July, I would like to encourage all my Pup Pals and friends to visit

http://www.helpingudders.com

and consider contributing a dollar or whatever you can afford to assist Helping Udders in their program. Check out Petey's videos too and read about his trip to Ireland where he learned to herd sheep.

Happy Fourth of July and God Bless America!

Dozer and Cooper Edwards
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jul 4 3:48 pm

Dog Health > Licking paws?

Dozer

If they throw- it, I will run- after it.

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '07 12:53pm PST 
I have seasonal allergies and I usually start licking my paws and sneezing about the same time. Mum gives me Children's Benedryl (1/4 to 1/2) and that usally stops it. (Check with your vet first before dosing!) She has a post on her Corgi Group to make sure she has the dosage right. I am a sneezin', snortin' fool right now! But Corgis are prone to allergies.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , May 1 8:07 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.