Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > This is my story.
In memory- of a special- Dozer

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Sun Aug 13, '06 4:48am PST 
Thank you to all who have been so helpful and I do love these dogs and all animals.
[notify]
» There has since been -3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 13 4:48 am

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Sat Aug 12, '06 11:25am PST 
Thank you all. Mom went to another forum and posted and we have never seen such mean people before - down right nasty they are. Even as much as called mom a lair about haveing people who say she is doing good. They really upset mom, I don't think she'll be going there any more.
Any ways some good news. Mom told her boyfriend that she was thinking of trying to rehome us and he didn't like that idea. Now he is starting to get involed(sp) and talking about turning the small garage into houseing for us. So keep your paws crossed that he sticks to this idea and remains helping.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Aug 13 4:48 am

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Sat Aug 12, '06 6:13am PST 
I have no contact with my brother-in-law, I would not allow him near my dogs. Yes I talk with my mom, I love her very much but I still hold a lot of anger for what she did and I will never understand why she did it but she is my mom and won't be here forever. Suzy-Q thank you for the e-mail address and I will e-mail them right away.
One of the biggest problems I am haveing right now is that not all the household adults agree on rehomeing the dogs. There is a lot of fighting about the issue right now. Oh yeah it's 5 dogs and 4 cats, 1 dog is 19 years old and his health is getting bad which is very upsetting - I wish he could live forever.
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Aug 13 4:48 am

Behavior & Training > favorite toys

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Fri Aug 11, '06 2:47pm PST 
Dozer and Sadie both have had a bad cuz for about 3 weeks with no damage at all. The beagle pup ate the feet off his but other than that it is fine also.
[notify]
» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by , Aug 19 5:54 am

Behavior & Training > HELP!!, i am attacking my sister, and i dont want to have to find a new home!

Sadie

Sadie - Born to be- hugged

Barked: Fri Aug 11, '06 2:40pm PST 
Maybe you could feed them in different rooms.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 12 10:39 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > put an aggressive dog to sleep? HELP!

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Fri Aug 11, '06 12:41pm PST 
What about us that can't afford A trainer or behaviourist? What do we do? I agree to do all you can but honestly not ever can afford training and such, that is just a fact of life. So what do we do??
[notify]
» There has since been 92 posts. Last posting by , Dec 17 9:11 pm

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Fri Aug 11, '06 12:30pm PST 
Hi Magnolia and everyone, what prompted this post is I have been trying so hard to find help and I hear a lot of insults because these dogs are chained outside. I get accused of not careing about them and get asked why I have dogs I can't afford training and such for. I get told I need to give them up but that no one else will want them. Which in short means Kill them because I am poor. I get asked why I have dogs when I have a social disorder, it just goes on and on.
So I posted I guess partly because I needed to vent, the stress is getting over welming. Also I hope it makes people think and maybe some will be slower to judge and faster to help. I don't know.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Aug 13 4:48 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > put an aggressive dog to sleep? HELP!

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Thu Aug 10, '06 12:48pm PST 
I am not saying you should or shouldn' put your dog down. I just wanted to point out that many people would say that it is irresponsible to keep an aggressive dog alive?? This is one reason why these decisions are so hard. You are told by some that it is irresponsible to put down an aggreesive dog and then others who say it is irresponsible to keep an aggressive dog alive??? I am not trying to attack anyone, just pointing out how hard it is to know what is the right thing to do.
[notify]
» There has since been 104 posts. Last posting by , Dec 17 9:11 pm

Behavior & Training > Leash Frenzy...

Sadie

Sadie - Born to be- hugged

Barked: Thu Aug 10, '06 12:13pm PST 
http://www.clickerlessons.com/attention.htm
You don't need a clicker, you can just use a word such as yes instead if you don't have a clicker. Hope it helps.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 10 4:25 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What course of action? Opinions please...

Dozer - Just love me

Barked: Thu Aug 10, '06 11:28am PST 
Good luck, Buddy is lucky to have some who loves him so much.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 10 11:28 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.