Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Need help with our new rescue
Keba

If it's- chewed.... I bet- I did it!

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 7:24am PST 
Try feeding him in a crate away from everyone, like bedroom or another quiet room where no one is or can be seen. Some mill dogs are shy eaters, and he may be used to eating alone. Like put him in with the food leave for 20 mins or so and then go back and check.

Or I would ask the rescue if he was rescued with another dog, that he may be missing.

I'm a mill rescue myself and when they tried to separate me from my mommy dog I stopped eating, so lucky our new mom adopted us together!

Those are our thoughts, best of luck and THANKS for adopting a mill rescue!!! way to go
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 13 9:26 am

Behavior & Training > Ideas on how to get dog left behind to behave?
Hermione

Leader,Leader,Le- ader

Barked: Mon Jan 30, '12 2:03pm PST 
Crates and Kongs inside the house.

Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 30 6:06 pm

Dogster Railroad > Anyone flying from Chicago to anywhere in FL for the holidays?

Sheena

Official- Clothing- Customizer!

Barked: Mon Dec 19, '11 6:00am PST 
Thanks for the bump Turner!!

It's all worked out!!! and he will be on his way soon!!!

YAY!!!!snoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Dec 19 4:08 pm

Dogster Railroad > Anyone flying from Chicago to anywhere in FL for the holidays?

Sheena

Barked: Wed Dec 14, '11 2:30pm PST 
ok it's a no go on the one offer. Anyone else? please p-mail me!! We would love to get this boy to his home before the holidays!

Thanks so much!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 4:08 pm

Sheena

Barked: Wed Dec 14, '11 5:51am PST 
p-mailing you!
Thanks!
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 4:08 pm

Sheena

Barked: Mon Dec 12, '11 6:09am PST 
Hello, I'm a volunteer for BRAT, Basenji Rescue And Transport. We have a basenji boy needing a ride to his new adoptive home in FL.

If anyone is flying and he could go with you in a bag under the seat please pmail me.

All paperwork, carrier and plane ticket provided. Also would consider people driving as well.

Thank you so much!! happy dance
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Dec 19 4:08 pm

Dog Health > Help with seizures

Hermione

Leader,Leader,Le- ader

Barked: Sun Nov 13, '11 10:22am PST 
We use this for two of our girls. WORKS wonders!! For stopping a seizure and also daily for preventing them!!!
http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/PetAlive-EaseSure/23 0023.aspx

Best of luck!!!
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Nov 14 5:46 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Pit Bull locked up in Garage all day...it's so sad, any options?

Hermione

Leader,Leader,Le- ader

Barked: Sat Jun 18, '11 5:49am PST 
Bump

Hoping for an update on this and if you were able to provide or get help for the pup and person?

Thanks!!smile
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 18 5:49 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Pit Bull locked up in Garage all day...it's so sad, any options?

Hermione

Leader,Leader,Le- ader

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '11 8:43am PST 
We agree with Milton.
To the OP, could you offer to watch the dog during the day or part of the day? Or find someone who could, or even go by and walk the dog a few times a day. He sounds like someone on very hard times who loves his dog very much, reporting doesn't really help, but getting involved just might. way to go

Best of luck!!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 18 5:49 am

Choosing the Right Dog > How can I get people to look past my appearance??
Hermione

Leader,Leader,Le- ader

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 5:34am PST 
Haven't read all the reply's so if this was suggested already sorry.
When i was a teen (almost 40 now) I had two good size dobermans, male and female. Everyone was scared of them till i started working as a dog bather and found out about nail polish for dogs. wink

A pretty red collar and nails for my girl and blue collar and nails for my boy and no one was ever afraid again.
It was like "OH doberman, OH HAHAHAHA painted nails, hey boy pat pat pat. big grin

Best of luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by , Dec 21 1:07 am

(Page 1 of 17: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.