Postings by Sadie Lee's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 72: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Dog of the Day & Week > thank you thank you!
Sadie Lee

Living Life in- honor of my- Sammy J

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '12 7:00am PST 
Mommy woke up today to find i was dog of the week! Oh my gosh i am super excited. Ive been very sick and to have such a wonderful surprise is pawesomesmile. I love dogster and mommy says i will get some special treats for my special week
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gizmo-My Angel March 17, 2014, Sep 6 2:55 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > George Underwood....#159477
Pebbles (our- sweet angel)

lovely angel- sister dropping- love to all

Barked: Tue May 3, '11 3:09pm PST 
we love you George, send hugs to your mommy too. *grabs Sammy J's paw*
[notify]
» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by Gracie Jane our Furever Angel, May 23 5:49 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > George Underwood....#159477

The Fabulous- Conway- Family

Live,Love,Laugh

Barked: Tue May 3, '11 5:13am PST 
love george and Toni very much. Sending out POP from Sadie and Bam Bam and super angel POP from Pebbs and Morgie
[notify]
» There has since been 94 posts. Last posting by Gracie Jane our Furever Angel, May 23 5:49 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Cheyenne is an Angel now

(Cptn)- Morgan our- sweet angel

Girls can be- Captains too

Barked: Fri Aug 13, '10 2:06pm PST 
hughug Lots of Love for you. Our Morgie joined her at the bridge today. It may hurt like hell now, but it does get easier with time.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Sep 7 11:02 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POP fur Willie!!

Live,Love,Laugh

Barked: Fri Aug 13, '10 2:02pm PST 
hughughug Lotsa POP for Williehughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 149 posts. Last posting by ♥ DarlaMae ♥, Nov 16 12:09 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Our Morgie has crossed to the bridge...

Barked: Fri Aug 13, '10 1:34pm PST 
...after a valiant battle with a horribly agressive cancer. We are so very grateful for the extra 2 months we got with her. This whole thing has been so tough on Dan and I both, but we take comfort in knowing that she is now running alongside her angel sister Pebbles. Our angel is pain free, and whatever pain we must suffer so she doesnt have to, is so worth it. May all our bridge angel friends welcome her with open paws(and perhaps a buffet of her favorite foods;-)
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Wylie the Wonder Dog - RIP, Aug 16 7:38 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Thanks so much for all the POP for our Morgie...

Live,Love,Laugh

Barked: Fri Aug 13, '10 1:27pm PST 
Thanks everywoof. Morgan made her journey earlier today, as she had begun to suffer. Dan and I were with her, and she left this world with such utter peace that our heartsickness lifted for just a second. I am spending the day looking at pictures from her many years with us, and daydreaming of her and Pebbles frolicking in a large field of grass and breezes. Thanks so much for your kindnesses
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Aug 16 6:56 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Thanks so much for all the POP for our Morgie...

Barked: Thu Aug 12, '10 4:08pm PST 
...we feel lucky that we got a few extra months with our baby girl. Dan and I have come to the decision that we wished we wouldnt have to. Tomorrow at 6, our sweet Morgan will join her sister Pebbles at the bridge, until we can meet again. Morgie has not only lost the twinkle in her eyes, she has lost the will to eat or drink. We know this is the best possible decision for her, but it comes with unbearable pain and sadness. Our only comfort comes from spending one last night with her, and by knowing she will soon be pain free and young again. Thanks to all our beloved pals whose POP and prayers had a lot to do with our Morgs making it this long. Please continue your prayers for a sweet and painless passage tomorrow night. All our love,
Amber,Dan, Morgie, Sadie and Bam-Bam
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Aug 16 6:56 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Morgan needs some major POP

Live,Love,Laugh

Barked: Tue Aug 10, '10 4:50am PST 
Luckily the prednisone and the narcotics have helped our sweet Morgie. She is eating again(about half of what is normal for her). She seems to be experiencing either neurological or sight problems, as her eyes are getting glassy and clouded. Right now she seems to be more comfortable, but we see less and less glimpses of our old Morgs. Right now prayers for a quiet and peaceful passing are what we are hoping for. If she starts to get worse or we feel like we've lost her alltogether, we may have to make that horrible decision and ease her way to the bridge. Thanks to all that have continued to support us through this trying time-all of your POP and love are appreciated more than you can knowhughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Aug 11 10:22 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Morgan needs some major POP

Live,Love,Laugh

Barked: Tue Aug 3, '10 1:18pm PST 
Thanks so much for the continued love and support for our dear Morgie. The disease seems to be getting to her so much so that she is now looking a little depressed. She is still eating, drinking, and occasionally chasing and barking at those nasty squirrels. She is definitely slowing down and the pain is starting to bother her. So far we havent seen any signs of her ready to join her sister Pebbs at the bridge, but we're watching carefully. We dont want her to suffer. We thank DOG and GOD that we've had this much time with her, and hope for many more months. her daddys hope is that she gets to see her first furless sister born in October, and to see her 10th birthday in December. Continued prayers are always welcomed. All our love, the Conways
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by The Roo Crew™ ©®, Aug 11 10:22 am

(Page 1 of 72: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.