Postings by Prince's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

Dog Health > I\'m Lethagic and Not Eatting...
Logan

The Goofier the- better., Keep em- laughin

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 12:54pm PST 
The Vet was concerned and said to wait a day let me rest, but buy me some pedialyte... I don't like it straight, but mom, so she mixes it with water and puts a little in my mouth... then it's not so bad. I did eat a little this morning, just rice and a little boiled hamburger... it's seems to be sitting well, so mom watered it down a bit too so I get more water. You can lead a puppy to water but you can't make him drink.

I hope i don't have to go back tomorrow for blood work... mom says they will want me to stay at the emergency clinic overnight... if I do that it will cost lots, but that's okay mom was approved for a loan today just in case. If she needs it it's there, if not she will just pay it back to them... or pay off credit cards and then freeze the cards in the block of ice... so next time she has a way to pay for it, with all the critters in our family she should have a card for emergencies. I love my mommy, she would go to the wall for me. She held me most of yesterday and I know it is killing her to leave me at the vet hospital, but she knows they will take the best of care with me.
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Logan, Sep 7 12:54 pm

Dog Health > I\'m Lethagic and Not Eatting...
Logan

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 1:14pm PST 
I don't know what's up, I have had some soft poops for a couple of days but I was eatting and feeling fine, being boucy as normal... This morning Watery Diarehea and not interested in food or water and not myself... Mom has me at work with her right now, we are going to the vet at 4 pm I have my pillow and I am trying to sleep... Could it just be a stomach upset? I tried to throw up but there is nothing in my tummy. I did eat some grass when mom let me out this morning... but we don't spray the grass with anything so it's not that. I did have a raw meaty bone the other day while mom was at work... and it looks like i may have broken off a couple of pieces but mom threw out all she could find. She gave me a Dr Dental Chew last night it settles me before bed. I ate most of that... so what could it be? I hope nothing serious, mom is really worried. I have had all but my rabies shot...so I am up to date on my parvo and all the others.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Logan, Sep 7 12:54 pm

Raw Food Diet > So you are interested in feeding raw ...

Logan

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 5:42pm PST 
Bumpie bump!
[notify]
» There has since been 800 posts. Last posting by Pepper,Little Duke, KoaKoa, Today 9:01 am

Raw Food Diet > So you are interested in feeding raw ...

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 3:51pm PST 
Mom is thinnking about changing us over to prepacked Raw. She bought us some Raw meaty bones and we loved them, she loved how they cleaned the tarter off my teeth...
[notify]
» There has since been 802 posts. Last posting by Pepper,Little Duke, KoaKoa, Today 9:01 am

Raw Food Diet > your dogs teeth are so clean! what do you feed her?

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Fri Aug 3, '07 3:41pm PST 
I can believe that... mom gave Logan and I a couple of raw bones the other day, with a little raw meat on them, we chewed and chewed... loving every minute of it. Mom was checking my teeth the other night... she was going to brush them... she discovered that the bones had done the brushing for her. Alot of the tarter on my back molars is GONE... and think no fighting to brush! My is seriously considering changing Logan and I over to RAW...
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♣Koda♣, Aug 3 10:04 pm

Dog Health > Soon To Go To The Rainbow Bridge?
Bernie { In- Loving- Memory }

The Best Dog are- Old Dogs

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 12:10pm PST 
we are sending our deepest sympathies to you and your family, Godspeed to you Alaska... peace to your soul.

May your family find peace in this very difficult decision. Please remember to feel all of the feelings you are having, they are all normal.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Tikka, Aug 2 12:29 pm

Raw Food Diet > Maggots (ew)

Prince

Snuggleupandkiss

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 11:09am PST 
Does the scale have a function to Zero the weight... if it does you couls use the styrofoam tray... those you can rinse in hot water. and just weight the meat on that and rinse with really hot water or use a little soap.

mom has a digital scale she got from Staples... it wasn't that expensive and it weights up to 11 lbs. it's for weighting her birds. it has a function that allows you to zero the scale after you put something on it, she puts a t stand on it for the birds to stand on. then she can get an accurate weight, without having to pull out a calculator or pen and paper to do the math. It works great. I would think a food scale should have that function because sometimes you weight things that have to be in some sort of container.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Henry, Jul 13 10:59 pm

Dog Health > micro chipped dogs

Logan

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '07 7:48pm PST 
I think Microchipping it a great Idea. See if you can geta 24hr petwatch chip... Mom called to make sure I was registered and sure enough the vet had emailed them all my info. The Tag I wear has the chip # on it as well as the phone number. I have tags with moms # too but you never know if we move or something, or mom isn't home the Chip registry has Grandmas # too so she could come get me as well.

Make sure who ever put the chip in also gives you a tag for your collar and that the register the tag # with the Company that makes the chip! Mom found a little dog outside the gate a month ago.. she wanted to come in and play. She had a rabies tag and a microchip tag. Mom couldn't call the vet clinic, it wa after hours, so she tried the 1800 number on the Microchip tag and they had no information on file for the # on the tag. So Shandy stayed the night and mom called the vet in the morning with the rabies tag #... and they still had no information on that tag either, so mom took her into the vets office and the owner showed up 2 minutes later because mom had called and they call tight after... A happy ending yes... But all these tags lead no where... Mom was pissed about that. The Grumpy old vet then tried to explain that had I brough in the dog they would have scanned for the chip... so mom asked why bother with the tag if you aren't going to register it... We don't go to that vet... Mom takes us to a nice lady vet in the city.
[notify]
» There has since been 68 posts. Last posting by Nikki aka 'Eyes to the Soul', Aug 2 4:12 pm

Behavior & Training > Is baring teeth during play a bad thing, or normal?

Logan

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '07 12:36pm PST 
Mom was worried about us too. I pull ear and chew on Poor princes back legs and there are teeth and snarling and barking and even howling, but no blood and if Prince has too much he will put me on my back and tune me in... and I have to give him a break, But it's all in fun, no one ever gets hurt...well okay I do run over Bernie sometimes but she should move faster... She tunes me in too sometimes... Mom says it's all that puppy energy, Prince will never been Fat again.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Woody CGC, Jul 4 7:32 am

Dog Health > To breed responsibly or not to breed.
Logan

Barked: Sat Jun 9, '07 8:40am PST 
Mom thinks a Miniature poodle, a male of course would be great for what you want to do. They should be easy to find in California... we are active, great at agility, playful and us boys are huge love sponges... Females can be a little more aloof. Big enough not to step on yet only 16-18 lbs full grown... and we don't shed... well a bit but it gets caught in our curly coat so we need to be brushed and clipped. Find a Good Breeder and see if they will sell you one on a breeding contract with great genetics. We make wonderful pets. At least my mom thinks so.
[notify]
» There has since been 62 posts. Last posting by Bernadette 02/05/04 - 09/25/08, Jun 11 12:47 pm

(Page 1 of 14: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.