Postings by Macy's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Dogs and a Clean Home > Swiffer Wet - not safe for dogs?
Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '12 10:21am PST 
o cedar has a spray mop, same style as a wet jet, but you fill the bottle with your own solution. i've been using vinegar and water for the past 2 years, and have never had issues with my house not being clean enough.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 6:50 am

Grooming > For Those Who Groom At Home, How Often???
Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Tue Nov 23, '10 11:21am PST 
Macy has a short coat, so we bathe once or twice a month depending on how dirty she gets going on walks. Her nails are clipped every 2 weeks, i clean out her ears when she gets bathed. She gets combed 2-3X a week, at which time I spray a coat conditioner on her and paw cream on her feet.

Jordan is long haired so we follow the same routine as macy except I trim down his potty area once a month.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ~Emma~ RL1, Nov 25 10:37 pm

Dogs and a Clean Home > Natural Remedies for a Clean House

Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Tue Oct 26, '10 11:03am PST 
The only thing I use is vinegar and water. I classify as an over protective dog-mom, but if they live longer lives because of it, that's all I care. I mix it in a little spray bottle and use it on counters, stovetop, windows, mirrors, the floor. I'd eventually like to get a steam mop, for an even deeper clean.
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Pippin-CGC-RIP Sweet Boy, Nov 17 5:36 pm

What I Love About Dogster > Small Dogs Forum

Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Mon Sep 13, '10 8:06am PST 
i was wondering the same thing, hope it's not gone for good frown
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by Nicky, Sep 18 7:52 am

Dog Health > tapeworms

Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Wed Jun 2, '10 11:21am PST 
Macy's had tapeworms before, my vet didn't need to see her, I just dropped of a fecal sample. Check with your vet it may be the same. Tapeworms are spread by fleas, In order for the tapeworms to spread to other animals or humans they'd have to injest an infected flea, so it might also be a good idea to treat for fleas and if you have any other dogs take a fecal sample in for them too.
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Leah, CGC, Jun 3 8:08 pm

Dogster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Smaller dogs & walking/hiking trails
Jordan

Air Dog

Barked: Thu May 27, '10 9:53am PST 
We both go on hikes with mom, I'm around 7 pounds and my sister macy is around 5 pounds. Mommy is careful to bring water for us, and if it's a long hike or rough ground, mommy lets us alternate between walking and being carried. Overall she tries to keep our walks to around 1 mile, 1.5 miles tops. We love to hike!
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Milton, May 27 8:50 pm

Dogster Railroad > PA, NJ, CT!!! Southpaws Help Needed For May 1

Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 9:27am PST 
My husband and I can help for the drive from scranton to danbury, if it's still needed. We have a ford escape so we can fit a couple of crates in there, let me know if we can help!
(p.s. tiller and duncan I sent you both a message with my email address in it if you need to contact me)
[notify]
» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by Lucille, May 10 5:48 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Apartment dillema

Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Tue Apr 27, '10 9:22am PST 
The lease should have some kind of statement in it that allows the landlord access to the premises. This is in order to protect the building, and can be loosely followed if your landlord/manager isn't trustworthy. Ie. The apt above your's reported a leak, had to check yours, I smelled smoke, etc.

Unfortunately, people like that lady ruin things for everyone, in that eventually landlords get tired of dealing with disputes and enforce a no pet policy.

If I were your friend I would see if the lease can be broken due to the misinformation and confusion the broker caused, and move somewhere that is going to be accepting, it's not healthy for her or her dog to deal with neighbors like that.

We have two chi's and had to move from our last place due to harrassing neighbors. They complained that the dog's weren't being cleaned up after and claimed they had surveillance of it. That after three offenses dogs were taken away, and they had proof of 5 offenses. (they were always cleaned up after btw) They threatened us that they were going to pay our landlord $10grand to evict us, and left threatening notes on my car. It ended up all being because they felt I had parked in "their spot"
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Macy, Apr 27 9:22 am

Dog Health > Yet another problem

Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Thu Mar 18, '10 7:03am PST 
Sorry for what you're going through, but I'm not sure pet insurance would help, if you get it now, theres a waiting period before you can use it, and preexisting conditions aren't covered, so anything itch, mange, skin related they would refuse. I have insurance for macy and because she had been to the vets for gastroenteritis once in her life before i was insured they considered it preexisting (i don't think it's fair, like a human getting a cold, if you had one 3 years ago, it's an unrelated cold not a prexisting condition, bol!)
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Butters, Mar 18 7:52 am

Dog Health > Top ten worst breeds with health problems.
Macy

Mommy is mine!

Barked: Mon Jan 18, '10 11:53am PST 
Chihuahua's are generally a healthy breed (when bred right) I would take them off the list. I would add boxers, as I believe they are the breed with the highest incidence of cancer.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Delta Force CGC RN NA RL1, Jan 18 1:53 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.