Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

Plus Power of the Paw > Sorry we are here again with such sad news....
Taco

Dr. Taco, at- your service!

Barked: Sun Apr 19, '09 1:03pm PST 
Dog Bless you all, especially our dear friend, Laurie and her crew, for your prayers, gifts and kindess'. I truly believe that every prayer finds its way to heaven and is sent back triple fold to the sender. This is funny (not ha ha) but, I think I feel worse for my dear sweet little Taco girl than I do for myself. She's at the mercy of the people around her, at least I can make my own decisions about my treatment. She's such a trooper though. The first day home after her last surgery, still wobbly from the anesthetic, and she wanted me to throw the ball for her! I wish I had half of her heart, all I do is cry. Well, thank you all again so VERY VERY much. Dog Bless and keep you and yours safe and healthy. Gerry, Taco and crew.
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Apr 22 7:37 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP for Sadie's mom
Mia

Happy, Happy- Girl!

Barked: Thu Feb 12, '09 2:15pm PST 
Buster, anything from Sadie's Mom yet? Been thinking about her all day. Big hugs and prayers going out to her. hughughughug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Feb 21 12:24 am

Mia

Happy, Happy- Girl!

Barked: Wed Feb 11, '09 12:19pm PST 
Sadie's Mom has so much on her plate already that I just want to cry for her. She's such a wonderful, dear lady.

We're sending Pawprayers for her and her family.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 12:24 am

Taco

Barked: Tue Feb 10, '09 8:40am PST 
We want to know too....
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 12:24 am

Taco

Barked: Mon Feb 9, '09 2:04pm PST 
OMD, do you know what's wrong? This is just way too much, she has so much on her plate already. This is just terrible news. She's always in our prayers, now more than ever.

Taco and family
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by , Feb 21 12:24 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for a very dear lady on dogster
Bella

Bella, great- hunter of flys

Barked: Thu Jan 1, '09 8:29am PST 
Good morning everyone and thank you all again so very, very much for your kindness and prayers.

The surgery, per se, went well. The tumor was, however, diagnosed as malignant. We won't know the extent of the cancer, or how far it has spread for about 7-10 days. It looks like radiation and chemo though. The good news is, thanks I'm sure to all the prayers I've received, my doctor thinks I'll get hit by a truck before this ugly disease gets me!

I'm still pretty tired so I'm heading for the couch. Bella, Mia, Taco and Lily are enjoying it though! Poor Lily, she's still terrified of anyone but me, was really tested yesterday after having a parade of people through here all day watching after me. She slept with one eye open to make sure they didn't "get" me BOL!

OK beloved friends, I'll drop in again soon. I really cannot tell you how much your kindness means to me. Dog Bless and God Bless each and every one of you and your family, keep you safe. Happy New Years to you all! Gerry and Kids
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Jan 3 7:21 am

Plus Power of the Paw > POTP Fur Humama

Bella

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 10:07pm PST 
We will say a prayer that your Humama is better soon. Dog Bless you and keep you safe.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 4 7:25 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Need Prayers...found a lump

Bella

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 10:05pm PST 
We're praying that it's just a silly old lump. Pawrayers to you and your family.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 3 1:57 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please pray for a very dear lady on dogster

Bella

Barked: Mon Dec 29, '08 9:36pm PST 
I am totally overwhelmed by the love and kindness I have received from the wonderful folks here at Dogster. Laurie, I never knew that my little tiny gift to you would become so big in returns... I worry about you and look what you have done for me. You're amazing. I have received so many prayers and good wishes, I can't stop crying. I'm not sure I can respond to everyone so please, thank you all so very much, your prayers mean so much to me. God Bless you all and keep you and your family safe. Dog bless.... Gerry and her fur-kids.
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Jan 3 7:21 am

Get Well Soon > Tumors(and maybe cancer!)
Taco

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 9:28pm PST 
Spotty and Mom.... me and my mom have been through a lot of cancer too, on me and on her, we know what you're both going through. Our prayers, hugs, and love go out to you.... furever and ever. Taco, Mom, Bella, Mia, Lily and all of our Rainbow brothers and sister. Dog Bless you.
hug
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Oct 11 9:05 pm

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.