» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Calamity Jane, Sep 28 9:11 am

Senior Dogs > Hunter has gone home to the Rainbow Bridge
Bessie

Will you pet me- if I stare at- you?

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 10:23am PST 
I am sad to say Hunter went to theBridge this morning at 10:00 am.dograinbow
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Calamity Jane, Sep 28 9:11 am

Senior Dogs > Tomorrow,15 year old Hunter will be going to the Bridge.

Bessie

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 3:51pm PST 
Thank you everybody.hug
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Lincoln, Sep 28 6:08 am

Senior Dogs > Tomorrow,15 year old Hunter will be going to the Bridge.

Bessie

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 10:19am PST 
Hi,
My 15 year old brother Hunter will be going to the Rainbow Bridge.He has been very ill since mama found out that he is in advanced stages of heartworms.Mama did not know he was as ill as he has been.He has been having seizures and mama said he is losing control of his bowels.Mama says Hunter looks at her as if he is telling her he wants to go Home.Please keep him in your hearts.doghugrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Lincoln, Sep 28 6:08 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My buddy Hunter is going to the Bridge soon:(

Bessie

Barked: Sat Jul 7, '12 9:22am PST 
My beagle brother,Hunter is 13 almost 14years old.He has been coughing and coughing really hard and has been having seizures.When mama and dad took him to the vet a few months back,we found out that Hunter was heartworm positive.His vet says because he is is so ill,there is absolutely no chance of him having heartworm treatment,so my mama and dad are making preparations to have him put to sleep soon.rainbowMama doesn't want him suffering anymore because it isn't fair to him.rainbowrainbow
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by (retired)minister misty, Jul 8 6:52 am

Golden Retriever > Ugghhh...I need advice.
Max

I love mom.

Barked: Tue Jan 13, '09 1:08pm PST 
My Golden, Max is 2 years old.In our house we have 3 other dogs.Bessie is a 4 year old Sheltie mix and is the Alpha dog.There is 2 and 1/2 year old Peaches who is a Malamute.Then there is Hunter,our 6 year old Beagle.
For some reason,Max has started picking on poor Peaches.He pins her in any corner and barks and barks at her,open mouthed like he is going to really bite her,but his tail is wagging.I have to tell him to stop more than 50 times a day.Does this seem normal for a Golden to do this?We are seriously going to take him for some kind of obedience classes.I know Golden's aren't supposed to bark,but he does obsessively.Mama needs some advice please.dog
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sierra, Jan 14 7:46 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Fellow Dogster, MIKA, passed away Christmas Day

Bessie

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 5:19am PST 
My family and I are just so sorry to hear of your passing so suddenly Mika.We will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers.hug
Love Bessie
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Champy ( In Loving memory ), Jan 6 5:26 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Fellow Dogster, MIKA, passed away Christmas Day

Copper (2000-2006)

I was born to- bey...arooooof!!- !aroooof!!

Barked: Sun Dec 28, '08 5:17am PST 
Aww Mika,
My brother Macracken and I will lovingly wait for your arrival at the Bridge.hug
Love Copper and Macrackenhuglittle angellittle angel
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Champy ( In Loving memory ), Jan 6 5:26 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Pray for my Mom please?

Bessie

Barked: Thu Dec 25, '08 8:19am PST 
Lucky, your mom had the best years of her life with you and you made it wonderful.Every dog needs a loving human.My mom says she is so sorry to hear about your passing. You will meet up with my brother's Copperlittle angel,and Macrackenlittle angel,Macracken's mom,Tashalittle angeland Macracken's brother,Brunolittle angel.My mama will keep you mom in her thoughts and prayers.
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Harley, Jan 13 7:02 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Come See Our Tree of Angels It will Lighten Your Heart
Copper (2000-2006)

I was born to- bey...arooooof!!- !aroooof!!

Barked: Thu Dec 25, '08 8:09am PST 
That was such a beautiful tree,my mom cried.hug
Love Copper
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 25 8:09 am

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.