Postings by Freckles's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Deer Antler Question
Frank

My dog is- spoiled, as he- should be!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 11:29am PST 
that is about the only other thing that sounds plausible so far other than processing right now. The ones from Red Bandana are not shipped, there is a store right by my house but their buckets are high up.
We just decided that I'll bring in one of my dog's antlers in and have her pup try it. If he doesn't take it, then it's got to be what you mentioned. If not, then no clue again.
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sep 18 9:04 pm

Food & Nutrition > Deer Antler Question
Frank

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '12 10:22am PST 
I buy my dogs Deer Antlers at Red Bandana Natural Foods, they love them and it keeps them busy. I have bought a few for my boss' Rat Terrier as well. He really goes through them.
Recently, she went and bought him one at Petsmart and he would not have anything to do with it, still won't. So she asked me to get him another one from Red Bandana. I gave it to her this morning and she took it home and off he was and happy again and the Petsmart one is still untouched. We keep wondering if perhaps the one from Petsmart may not be Deer, or if it is processed, we can't figure out what could be the difference that is causing her dog to reject one antler and not the other.
Any ideas???
Thanks!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Flicka ~ CGC, Sep 18 9:04 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > PLEASE HELP ME

Frank

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 8:09am PST 
I completely understand your heartache. I can't type about my dogs without crying. I'm already teared up because I'm thinking about their last days.
I lost my Jake and Cookie a day apart in September, then my 17 year old cat one month later. Jake was my boy. I adored him. I adored all of them. I have breakdowns kind of often if I'm truthful. It hurts more than anything. I got rid of my Beetle, in large part because when Jake was put down, he was placed in the trunk.
I'm so sorry for you. I agree with others that have suggested going to the shelter or looking at rescue, your buddy will show you and guide you. You will know.
You will always miss him though hun. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by SassySue, Jun 1 7:23 pm

Dog Laws & Legislation > Pit Bull locked up in Garage all day...it's so sad, any options?

Frank

Barked: Wed Jun 1, '11 7:57am PST 
Personally, I would talk to him if you can catch him.
Don't know where you live, but a dog in a garage in GA would not do well. It gets way too hot.
Maybe you can try the humane society or another animal group that would be able to act?
Good luck! I hope this pup gets out of this situation soon.
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Hermione, Jun 18 5:49 am

Dog Laws & Legislation > Manolo mauled

Frank

Barked: Wed Jan 19, '11 3:00pm PST 
Manolo's mom, we are all so sad after reading your story. Cannot begin to imagine going through this and watching your baby die like this.
I really hope that there is some justice in this. Sadly, there is nothing that will heal the broken heart of losing your baby like this. We send you all of our love and hope SOME justice comes out for poor little Manolo...hug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Manolo, in memoriam., Jan 23 12:34 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > R.I.P. Fade
Frank

Barked: Thu Sep 16, '10 12:51pm PST 
My heart goes out to you and Autumn...I know how Autumn feels. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Wylie the Wonder Dog - RIP, Sep 24 2:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My broher Jake went to the Bridge right after Cookie

Frank

Barked: Sun Sep 12, '10 7:32am PST 
Thank you guys. Your words really do mean a lot. I'm crying as I type. But I will say this...
Cookie and Jake loved each other, and I do think Jake grieved as soon as she was gone, I know they are together. It is hard on me but I know it will get a little better.
Freckles and Frank have been grieving too but today there was a little ray of sunshine because all of a sudden they started playing and they had not done that in days.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 12 1:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My girl Cookie is over the Bridge now

Frank

Barked: Sun Sep 12, '10 7:29am PST 
Thank you guys. I have not been dealing well at all. I still keep bursting into tears. I know it gets better but I lost two back to back and I feel so hollow.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 12 10:52 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My broher Jake went to the Bridge right after Cookie

Jake - In Loving- Memory

I HAVE the- ball-now what?

Barked: Thu Sep 9, '10 3:22pm PST 
Cookie picked Jake out at the shelter herself...they were together for 12 years.
Jake was the coolest dog ever..
He was even Dog of the Day a few months back.
Everybody is heartbroken here.
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 12 1:41 pm

Frank

Barked: Thu Sep 9, '10 3:20pm PST 
My big brother Jake left us today. He didn't seem to want to be around after Cookie left us. He'd already been sick but after Cookie left, Jake really gave up...
He is now in heaven with her.
We are all missing him very, very much.
He was the goofball of the family and there is a lot of crying in our house today....
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Angel, Sep 12 1:41 pm

(Page 1 of 79: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.