Postings by Gibbon's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 104: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > It\'s baaaaaack! The ADOPT 2011 CONTEST and STROLL!!! Enter through May 15!!
Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Barked: Tue May 31, '11 8:41pm PST 
We are finalizing the totals and the slideshows are already complete! So get ready because the announcement will be made tomorrow night!!applause

Thank you guys for being so super patient! Trust me, we are excited to know the final winners ourselves! But we promise that the suspense will end tomorrow!dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > It\'s baaaaaack! The ADOPT 2011 CONTEST and STROLL!!! Enter through May 15!!
Gibbon

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 9:15pm PST 
We have completed the special categories and today is the last day for judges to submit their top 15 for the main category today! Remember that those who did not win the special categories can now be considered in the Main.

Looks like it's going to be a tight race for a few spots! But we start Round Two tomorrow so we will see what happens! It's all so exciting!

Announcement to be made by the end of Memorial Day weekend!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Mon May 16, '11 6:41pm PST 
You are in Princess! I hope you wrote your entry too!

Lyra, not impatient at all! That is an excellent question and I was about to post it so we are on the same page way to go

The judging has begun!!!!

Thank you all who entered! Please note that it takes two weeks to go through three rounds of judging! WOWSA! We are super excited and will keep you updated as it moves along.

Yay!!!! dancingdancing
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 15, '11 6:54pm PST 
That slogan is too cute! We love it! We love anything about adoption!applause
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 15, '11 5:14pm PST 
A couple of more zealies packages are added to the Grand Prize and 3rd prize thanks to Bailey and Layce!!!

Get your entries in! You have 4 hours left!! blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Sun May 15, '11 11:45am PST 
Woohoo Canteloupe, Skippy, Jewel and Maggie! We are excited for you to be in the contest! dancing

And still time left! All pups can enter and showcase their special story and wonderful life!snoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 22 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Sat May 14, '11 6:16pm PST 
Cannot wait to see you guys in the stroll and read your entries!

Don't forget Skippy, Vivace!!! I bet he will have a wonderful special story to tell like you. And for so many to read how great all of you are is just super special for us too!applause

Happy to see you in the stroll too Frodo! OMD, we just adore your name!

AND, we have added some new prizes which I am uploading in a minute to the original post so check it out! They are marked as NEW!

WOOHOO! Enter enter enter! You have until tomorrow night!!
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Wed May 11, '11 8:07pm PST 
Flicka, we are trying so hard not to read the entries but waiting in anticipation because they are always so amazing! And only through this weekend to enter!

We would love for so many to enter! So if you have been thinking about it, think no more, just go for it!dancing
[notify]
» There has since been 40 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 7:13pm PST 
You are in Tweeker! And so is Max! Success!!! And I sent you a p-mail but you can always check out the strolls by going to the first post of this thread. I provided links to each!wave
[notify]
» There has since been 44 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

Gibbon

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 6:20pm PST 
We will check too Tweeker and cannot wait to read your entry! so excited you entered the contest!!! applause

So we are moving and shaking! And it is already MAY!!! applause So you know what that means...we are at the halfway mark of the contest! So start counting down! And make sure you enter by May 15! Now only two weeks left!!! WOOHOO!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 46 posts. Last posting by , Jun 1 6:41 am

(Page 1 of 104: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.