Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 99: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Dogster > Ahhhhh! My Dogster's all weird! What's going on?? Is it 2012??
Chaz

To Know Me is to- Love Me

Barked: Sun May 30, '10 8:46am PST 
I like the new look. Grass is nice! way to go But it looks a little commerical- I think it needs to be "cutened" up a bit. The site seems to be moving faster too which is great. I would like to have an "account" tab back though.

I also agree with Dakota. It needs to ne more about "us" the Dogster community. A LOT of us pay $20 a year for plus membership and if it were not for us, well Dogster would not be what it is today. When people go to Dogster they should be made aware that this is a dod loving community first and foremost not just an "informational" site.
[notify]
» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by , Sep 19 9:43 pm

Dogster Diaries > I am Diary of the Day today!
Andre

Super Boy!

Barked: Thu Jun 25, '09 8:44pm PST 
yippppppeeeee!!!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jun 25 8:44 pm

Miniature Pinscher > Dry skin

Bella Felice

The One in Pink

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 11:57am PST 
Yes my brother and I have very dry and itchy skin. Flax seed oil capsules work well for us. Also, we eat hypoallergenic kibble and we do not get bathed too often but when we do we use special moisturizing oatmeal conditioner which seems to help. We also get sprayed with a moisturizing oatmeal conditioning spray.
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 30 7:51 pm

Food & Nutrition > I poop ... a LOT. Is Canidae the cause?

Chaz

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 10:23am PST 
I pooped more than usual when I ate Canidae too. Like 4 times a day. Now I only poop 2-3 times a day usually only twice a day.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 14 2:22 pm

Food & Nutrition > Natural Balance anyone?

Chaz

Barked: Sun Jan 13, '08 10:16am PST 
Great post Gunner!way to go

I have been eating Natural Balance Duck and Potato since I was a puppy. It is the only food that agrees with my sensitive skin and tummy. Mommy tried quite a few high grade kibbles and either I did not like them or they made me sick. I love NB duck and potato and so does my sister. We highly recommend it for it's quality ingredients and because it tastes good! big grin
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Jan 15 8:19 pm

Miniature Pinscher > Housebroken anyone?
Chaz

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 12:11pm PST 
I am 2 years old and my sister is 3 and we never had accidents inside until we were allowed to stay home alone out of our crates and then we had a few minor set backs- just pee pee accidents by the door.

Things are getting back to normal now. Mommy says that we are bound to have an accident from time to time and it's OK as long as it is not an all the time thing.
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Nov 27 8:00 am

Miniature Pinscher > To dress or not to dress?

Chaz

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 12:07pm PST 
Well, I don't love the whole "dress up" thing BUT I tolerate it ok. Mommy tends to dress up my sister more than me though because she likes it. silly GIRLS! laugh out loud
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Nov 27 7:50 am

Miniature Pinscher > To dress or not to dress?

Bella Felice

The One in Pink

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 12:05pm PST 
I love getting dressed up. I have a lot of PINK. When mommy dresses me, I always parade around the house and show my daddy my outfits. cheer
[notify]
» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Nov 27 7:50 am

Miniature Pinscher > Talking Min Pins?

Chaz

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 11:59am PST 
I'm a big talker too! I love to try to make words. puppy
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 3 10:09 pm

Miniature Pinscher > What do you get fed?
Bella Felice

The One in Pink

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 11:57am PST 
My brother and I eat Natural Balance Duck and Potato kibble with a little bit of low sodium chicken broth on it. On the weekends we either get a little canned people food chicken or real cooked chicken with our kibble for dinner.
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by , May 5 9:08 pm

(Page 1 of 99: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.