Postings by My Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 78: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Food & Nutrition > Is ToTW really the best?
Houston

Sticks, sticks,- did someone say- STICKS!!

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 6:15pm PST 
We have been feeding Orijen for about two years and are very very happy with it. The dogs LOVE it!!
[notify]
» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by , Dec 12 4:33 am

Food & Nutrition > Best Food for Irritable/inflammatory Bowel Syndrome
Maya

Excuse me, are- you gonna eat- that?

Barked: Mon Apr 13, '09 3:48pm PST 
Although Im speaking about a dog and not a cat, I hope this helps. Maya, our nine year old Boxer has this condition, we feed all of them Innova, they do excellent!! The vet had told us many years ago to be careful the fat% wasn't too high, It has been four years maybe and no trouble what so ever, good luck!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 13 10:39 pm

Food & Nutrition > When to discontinue puppy food

Madison

Let me give you- a big- smooch!!!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 28, '09 10:40am PST 
We do puppy food only the first two weeks home from the breeder, maybe three weeks, then right to adult, always have done it that way.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jan 28 11:31 am

Food & Nutrition > OMG!! I found a wire in...

Madison

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 6:10am PST 
I wish I had a nickel for everytime Iv'e read about this with Merrick, actually, thats why Iv'e never tried it. Over the years htis just seem so go on and on, but yet they say it was an isolated incident? It's really not.... Sorry you had to have that experience, no company is without it's "stuff" I guess. Makes it tough pickin a food................
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 6:10 am

Food & Nutrition > Help with your food bills during these troubling times.

Madison

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '09 6:05am PST 
Takoda, that is a great deal, I have known many that have used it and really it is very good. Thank you for postin gthat for those that didn't know. I know no matter what , with three dogs, I'll do whatever I have to do to keep them in their Innova blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jan 25 6:05 am

Food & Nutrition > yogurt
Madison

Barked: Thu Jan 22, '09 2:38pm PST 
Isn't yogurt a form of probiotic??
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jan 22 5:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > Anyone on Innova dog food?

Madison

Barked: Mon Jan 5, '09 5:40am PST 
Our two "big" dogs have been on Innova sinceJune of this past year, they LOVE it!! When we got Madison a few months ago at almost eight weeks she also went directly on it ( after transitioning her off the food the breeder had her on, I give them two-three weeks for that) they all eat the Innova adult food and are all thriving, cannot say enough good things!! Good luck!
[notify]
» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Jan 5 5:51 am

Food & Nutrition > Anyone have a dog that just can't stomache the good foods

Madison

Barked: Mon Dec 8, '08 9:39am PST 
You know, this is such a tough thing, I have struggled with this same thing for years, finally I had to let it go. I feed my dogs Innova, all three of em, I always felt like I was such a bad Mommy if I fed a food with grains in it. Guess what!! Im not!!! I am an excellent Mommy, we do what we are able to do and I don't care who tells you what, if your dog can't tollerate it, he can't tolerate it!! Thats it! I have had people tell me, "well, your not mixing it right, well, you need to add this or that" really??? It cost me hundreds$$$$$$ of dollars to figure out my Boxers just can't take it. Why should I do that to them?? They still get a high quality food with high quality snacks and cookies. Im very happy with what I feed .I don't agree with homecooked and raw and all that stuff, just my opinion. SO thats what I stick with , what works, I can't do a rotation diet either , they get awfully sick. So, good luck, and I really mean that, just because it has some grains doesn't make it bad, remember that!!blue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by , Dec 10 3:37 pm

Food & Nutrition > Food Survey - What do you do?

Madison

Barked: Thu Dec 4, '08 5:18am PST 
1. What is your breed, age and gender?
Boxers
eight, three and eight weeks

2. What type of food do you eat? (kibble, canned, kibble and canned, home-cooked, raw, combination)
Kibble with raw veggies and fresh fruit as snacks

3. Have you experience a health problem that required a diet change? Was it a long term or short term change?
Maya's colitis , we had to switch to a lower fat diet.
that is long term

4. Excluding special diets for medical reasons, have you ever made a major diet change? If so why? (switched from commercial to home prepared or vice versa; invested in a higher quality of food or commercial raw like NV or primal, started a rotation diet, etc.).
Have always fed high quality

5. Do you get annual wellness checks at the vet? Do you get annual blood panels, feces and urine checks?
Yes
6. What are your thoughts on the relationship between the diet you choose and the health (or absence of illness/disease) in your dog?
That my dogs eat much better than I do, they always have. This should changewink
[notify]
» There has since been 39 posts. Last posting by , Dec 10 9:55 am

Boxer > New here!!!
Madison

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 5:35am PST 
Hi Max and everyone!!!!! Thank you for the friend request!!!!!
[notify]
» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 4 8:33 am

(Page 1 of 78: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.