Postings by Sarge's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 425: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '14 3:12pm PST 
hughughughughug Flicka hughughughughug hoping that you are feeling a little better today flowerskissingflowersbig hugflowersbig hug
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Apr 24, '14 8:47am PST 
couldn't get on here last night or this morning - poor Flicka - will they suture it eventually? I hope that he is sleeping and not in pain. Heart aches when are sweet hearts are hurt or in discomfort. We have one of those heavy birdbaths - I am thinking of moving it to where Abby doesn't run - as she goes full tilt after the squirrels and whatever - last year got her head stuck in the deck fenhing and Rob had to get the boards off - they were really on there - chasing something. Give him hugs and kisses from Sarge and Abby hugflowersbig hughug

Finally a nice day - warm out - Tom was to go golf and they called it off yesterday, should have waited to see today. He needs to go and do something for himself.

He is at the hospital filling out paperwork for his mother's rehab - I have seen very little of him the past week or so.

His sister Ann still going on her 3 week trip to see her daughter - leaves Saturday - so he will be running all over. Priorities?

back later -
[notify]
» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 11:01am PST 
Please let us know how Flicka is hughughug just home from seeing Fran and having lunch. Fran looks very bad, poor man.

If you don't post - can you FB me - Anniemom? This site can be 'iffy' to get on - tried to send a gift and it didn't go.
[notify]
» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 2:58am PST 
Oh poor little Flicka, I am so sorry that happened and I think it probably would need to be seen, those birdbaths are heavy. We love you, sweetheart and hope that you don't have too big of a headache, either. The weirdest thing that can happen and you are doing nothing at all. hughughughughug Flicka hughughughug

It is Kubbi - that is the Dogster page, I have to look up the number - they haven't been on and used to belong to a few groups, this was one of them. We are FB friends - they are in Ft. Wayne and just bought a new house, beautiful grounds - and have 2 Chows Toffi and Kimchi. Her husband is from England, as Flickamom said. She is a horseman, as well.

wishespartysnoopy Angel Levi wishespartysnoopycheer bless your heart. Another who used to post here alot.

Spent time at Rob's yesterday - and then went to see Mom Rash - still in ICU - almost looks like an infection in her arms - shiny and swollen.

Going to meet Joann and see Fran, at 11:00 today. He is having a rough time of chemo, I think it was his last one yesterday.

partypartysnoopy to Maiyah Sahara snoopyhappy dancehamster danceblue dog

I can't access any other pages right now, to get the Dogster number for Kubbi -
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Apr 23, '14 2:56am PST 
Oh poor little Flicka, I am so sorry that happened and I think it probably would need to be seen, those birdbaths are heavy. We love you, sweetheart and hope that you don't have too big of a headache, either. The weirdest thing that can happen and you are doing nothing at all. hughughughughug Flicka hughughughug

It is Kubbi - that is the Dogster page, I have to look up the number - they haven't been on and used to belong to a few groups, this was one of them. We are FB friends - they are in Ft. Wayne and just bought a new house, beautiful grounds - and have 2 Chows Toffi and Kimchi. Her husband is from England, as Flickamom said. She is a horseman, as well.

wishespartysnoopy Angel Levi wishespartysnoopycheer bless your heart. Another who used to post here alot.

Spent time at Rob's yesterday - and then went to see Mom Rash - still in ICU - almost looks like an infection in her arms - shiny and swollen.

Going to meet Joann and see Fran, at 11:00 today. He is having a rough time of chemo, I think it was his last one yesterday.

partypartysnoopy to Maiyah Sahara snoopyhappy dancehamster danceblue dog
[notify]
» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 2:37am PST 
Glad you talked to Jeannie - I received an Easter Card and glad to hear from them, it has to be unbelievably hard and my prayers are with them every day. hughughug

Rain here a little. Had Luna Chix and was good to get out and be with the group again. I am still very slow, but that's fine.

I posted earlier, don't see it. Shame for all the confusion here. shrug

So nice of you to help with the cutting, that sounds like quite a large job for one person.

Aunt Jo will be moving hopefully to nursing facility this summer, she knows she is not improving or even on the same level as beginning of the year. It is hard as she is independent and all her life has helped others.

Tom and I went and cleaned the family plots at Forest Lawn yesterday. They were not in bad shape and I always put a small flag. AJ's family all there - her mom and dad, Alice and Joe and his parents. Both fathers were in the Service. And also we do her long time friend's area. Their stones are flat and they mow right over, so the flags will be gone in 2 months.

Supposed to be bad allergy season, due to the long winter and mold - even I have been walking unable to breathe, have the window open a little bit at night.

wave to HannaBelle - beautiful Easter picture! Imagine son and family getting ready for his new venture! way to goway to go

Tom's mom still in ICU - has swelling in her arms now. They removed the femoral port on Sunday as she was having such a time with it. Tom is a very good son, she is lucky as he is there when doctor's are there and tries to know what is happening.
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Apr 22, '14 2:25am PST 
Did you get our Heart Star, Maiyah Sahara, we were able to get onto Dogster yesterday and send it to you?
[notify]
» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Apr 21, '14 4:35am PST 
Morning, the sun is out - what a beautiful day yesterday! Great company and my sil made a wonderful Lemon Merange pie (spelling?) - Her mom gave all of us little magnetic butterflies for our refrigerators! Then we took a plate to Aunt Jo and talked to her a little about her search of assisted living. She has found one she likes and is close to us, which would be nice.

Glad you enjoyed your dinner Anniemom. Do you know Kubbi's mom - Linda - she is in Iowa and a lovely place. Rob's Marine friend lives there, and his mom says it is a safe place for her, a widow. So glad for them!

Flickamom, you are helping so much with the vines. Are they tough to cut? My flowers are up in the front island. Rob's are coming up, a mixture that I planted last year.

Tom's mother - they removed the port as it was really upsetting her and she said her leg was numb. I think she will be in a regular room today.

Have Luna Chix tonight - no rain in sight! happy dance

Wishing all a nice day. big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '14 2:42am PST 
Morning and Happy Easter! Hoping the day is sunny and bright.

We are eating at 2:00 - have some last minute things to do but will all be done by then.

Anniemom, when would son have to be moving if he accepts the position? I think it is a nice family place to live and the girls will enjoy seeing other parts of the US. I never saw anything past Mississippi River until I was in my 50's.
Have a nice Easter, what are you all doing today?

Flickamom, you will have a little rest from your vine cuttings today. What are your plans for today? Hope Jay is feeling better, he was sick a while ago.

Tom's mother doesn't have alot of patience at this point and has been there since Wed. AM, and now flat on her back for the past 2 days, so it all adds to not being too happy. She was thinking the doctor left the port in and went on vacation, so we explained to her it has to stay for a day more.

Thoughts of our sweet DarlaMae and Linda and family, I did receive a beautiful Birthday card from Linda. It is on my mantel.

Hugs to big hug all and flowers our flowers are coming up more each day, which is cheerful.
[notify]
» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Apr 19, '14 2:27pm PST 
Hi all, well, gym went well this morning, a good workout after a week 'off' - way to go
Sun is out but it is cold still, not Easter Bonnet weather. Tom made his mac and cheese and I made the deviled eggs and casserole.

Tom's mom is having issues with her leg and foot feeling pain and numbness - she has the port in the artery until Monday. We just got back from seeing her and Courtney and Tom went there, too. Rob will go from our house tomorrow after dinner, certain hours in the ICU.

Hannamom, that is wonderful news for son and family! Many people we know are in Iowa and it is a nice state and a little closer to you all, too! Kubbi is from there.

Flickamom hope the vining was enjoyable, they are so beautiful with the grapes on them in the fall and late summer.

Wishing all a Happy Easter and lots of Spring Love flowerskissingflowers
[notify]
» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Today 3:12 pm

(Page 1 of 425: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.