Postings by Rocky 1997 - 2010's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 435: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Oct 1, '14 9:48pm PST 
Finally got on! cheer

Glad you arrived ok, Flickamom! Relax and have a Great time!

Anniemom, how was your dental appointment? What did they do?

I had DDS cleaning appt. yesterday and implant appt. today - he is starting a new crown for that one from last week. Lots of poking and pain with both.

Ran into a dog park friend, she found she has cancer in the bladder. Will this stop, I am just so sad.

Tom at a Union Meeting, am going to bed early.

Going to dinner for Rob's 35th tomorrow night.

Sleep well, all flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Sep 30, '14 9:01am PST 
hughughughughughugflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowerskissing Thank you and love to all for our wishes. We went to Protocol for lunch. Tom golfed, but came home early as his back was hurting. It was beautiful on their patio. I ran on the bike path, Anniemom, I couldn't ride a bike if I tried! It was good to get out on a clear night and just clear my head a bit. Alot going on in one month. Rob's birthday we may celebrate Thursday as C & T leaving Sat. for AZ instead of waiting til they get back. Not sure yet.

Anniemom, I see more peace in your son's face. It is good that they can not have the stress right now. Not easy, and the girl's look so happy and dear. When we sign on for a lifetime of together, it isen't always going to be, the future can change for everyone. So glad you ate at your Gringo's and hope your bruise will clear. Hitting in the same spot is very painful.

Oh no, Flickamom hughughug please try and take it very easy today. This may sound goofy, but sometimes OTC med helps me with relief as well as anything for me. Can't use the name. You are such a hard worker and keeping your home so nice, this trip will be such a wonderful time for you to just enjoy and do things just for you. Does a rub on cream help? How is the weather where you are going?

Hugs for all and thank you again for the wishes and all the balloons the happy doggies! big hugflowersbig hug
[notify]
» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Sep 29, '14 11:34am PST 
Wonderful picture of the family, Anniemom, so glad to see it. Family is always our main concern, and we want the very best that they can have from life.

So sorry that your back is not good, Flickamom, and that was alot of work for you. Will be good to go and relax.

I meant that we have seen more cancer among our friends this past month. Yes, cancer is everywhere. Early detection does help.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes. Tom will golf, I will do some things and bike run tonight.

Surprise on FB - Linda has her page up! flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Sep 28, '14 9:03am PST 
Hoping that the visit to your friend was some comfort for you both, Anniemom. Why does it seem so many cancer lately. The man who started the dog park - his daughter brain cancer, our e. leash friend - her daughter has breast cancer, my former sil - blood cancer, all this month. Fran is still the same after his transfusion, not more energetic, a/c to his wife. Tom will call him today. I am just sorry for all and in my prayers. And little Peter Parker, we left somehing on his page and had a paw mail back a while ago. hughughughug friendshughughug

Flickamom, way too much for you in one day. Don't tire yourself before your trip. Glad Jay could fix the one mower. Are you all ready to go - you leave on Tuesday? And return when? Know it willbe wonderful flowers to see your friend.

We went to the UB Homecoming yesterday, saw free concert, Three Dog Night, the game - UB won, and a wonderful day. Took dogs to Lab Club before. I went to gym early.

Hugs to all and wishes for better times for those who are not well. Breaks my heart. Sarge still 4 eye drops x 4 times daily, sure he is tired of it, but he has a recheck in a week. I see the implant dentist on Wed. The other one was certifiably nuts, she would still be hitting that tooth with mallet and pick if I Didn't stop her. Still aches a bit. Enough of that.

Going to celebrate Rob's 35th Thursday, C & T leaving Sat. and will be gone for the actual day. Our 36th anniversary tomorrow. We had our celebration already and also a nice lunch Friday. I'm doing the bike path run tomorrow night, gets dark early.
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Sep 27, '14 11:15am PST 
Anniemom, sending positive wishes to your friend and caring thoughts.

Flickamom, know you are excited about your trip - coming so soon! snoopy So happy for you!

Gym at 8:00 Lab Club and UB Homecoming Game, we will go as we did last year. They are having Three Dog Night there.

Fran had to get 2 units of blood yesterday, he is struggling.

Running late now - sending big hug to all flowers
[notify]
» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Thu Sep 25, '14 10:36am PST 
Didn't get on Tuesday after the dental appt. A Nightmare - was not my dds it was his other dentist, who is crazy - I left in tears and shaking. Yesterday had a meeting with him who assured me he would handle all from now on. Some people should not be in medical-this is one. Takes alot to upset me after 7 of these procedures, but horrible. Will go back on Wed. for a followup. Stayed pretty much in yesterday.

Anniemom, so nice that Hannah can come in and out at will. We are able to leave sliding door open to deck, they go out and lay on the deck. Weather is getting warmer again, which it could stay that way.

Flickamom, Love the pictures of Wes and John and the boys! How wonderful they are an so glad the visit was so nice! His life sounds so peaceful and no encumbrances. Good for Flicka!

Sometimes, as my friend said, a little straw, another one and then it piles up too much.
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 9:56am PST 
Sarge's eye still has the ulcer, so onward with the meds and a recheck. The one is refrigerated and 2 week shelf life, ordering more for Friday when this expires. He is so good about them poking and fooling around.

Anniemom, the doctor thought with the symptoms I was having the testing might help show things. B-12 was very low and hopefully higher. The endocrinolgist also thought that was worth checking. I was thinking the thyroid meds which are lower dose was causing the issues I was having.

Anniemom, I am so sorry about your friend and will think good and positive thoughts for her. The other day, I was trying to remember who I read about that had the report after the colonoscopy.

We have to replace Abby's collar with the swimming, it takes a very unpleasant odor. These are made by someone and are not expensive. Sarge's is just fading out.

Have appt. with the implant dr. this morning - now that is a reason for a heart attack - as he put 2 on one post on an upper, and I think it is getting lose. Cutting corners does not always make for a good outcome. We will see. Am tired of medical issues, and seems we have had our share this year. The lady from empty leash - daughter found cancer lump in her breast and I mentioned the dog park man's daughter, and former sil - she is in Roswell bone marrow transplant

Hugs to all, and first day of Fall, this year has flown.
[notify]
» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 7:52pm PST 
Hi all, I remember about the notepad, but still is 'foreign' to me to try things.

Hope your Carrubas was good, love it there.

Great news of Scotland.

Been busy here - I had bloodwork done to recheck Vit K and B-12 levels and some others. Tom is painting the woodwork, the floor will be coming tomorrow - ordered in Florida and was so much less than here. I will take Sarge to Tom and Courtney's when they are using the sander.

He has a follow up on his eye tomorrow - hoping that the 4 medications have done their help.

Dear man at the paw park, actually the original person who put up his own money, his daughter just retired from AF - he is also AF - and she has brain cancer, found out on Thursday. Both of them are Colonals.

Flickamom the time is getting near for your trip. How is the family doing in NC?

Tom watching the Bills. We went to the Quaker Arts show yesterday and for roast beef at Schwables. Been around for ages. Got new dog collars, and a little fall decor for us and one for C & T - small.

Off to take Sarge. Craziness here - too many things going on shrug
[notify]
» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Fri Sep 19, '14 9:30am PST 
just lost my whole post - I cannot believe it - quickly - hugs to Maiyah for your Happy Birthday week and sweetest AnnieAngel, the angels are holding you close. Glad your trip is coming up soon, Flickamom cheer Missing Darla Mae and Linda.
Sarge still on eye medications recheck on Monday. Windy today and warming up tomorrow. Went to Rob's Wed. and Olive Garden - was salad soup and breadsticks for me and he had leftovers for home. Paw Park clean up session was good - lots were done and Tom went too and stained the benches.
I'll have to get back later on - can't believe I lost that posting. shrug Love and hugs to all big hug
[notify]
» There has since been 38 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '14 8:51pm PST 
Hi all, just busy busy here. Tom and Tom (son) golfed yesterday morning and enjoyed that. We went to C & T's at 1 to watch the Bill's Home Game - they won cheer C's family was there and some of their friends - C & T's - that I hadn't seen in a long time. Sat. night we went to Fugi Grill and very nice. I think I wrote that already. Cupcakes are gone - Anniemom - took rest to their house yesterday. Went to the wake for the lady at the service desk yesterday, so so sad. They run a series of pictures and you can see how happy they were, she always had a smile. Her daughter was there 21 years old.

So today Sarge had his eye check, it is better but not healed, so another week of the meds and another recheck. Then we went to dog park, they are planting 3 trees - Maples - a lady donated $1000 at our anniversary party for a memorial for her dog and 2 of the trees are for others to use. Such a generous soul.

Off to running in a little while - Delaware Park tonight. Next Monday is a Yoga clinic. Tired out. Didn't have lunch with Joann today - made meatloaf, red potatoe and lima beans.

Used to be more straight flights - but they don't make money like these puddle jumper ones do - except the Buffalo to LV - that is still all one flight - I think shrug Since the claustrophia has set in, I can't think of a long one now.

Have a good night to all - where are the 'gang' - hope that someday others will join in again. kissing
[notify]
» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Sarge, Wed 9:48 pm

(Page 1 of 435: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.