Postings by Rocky 1997 - 2010's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 449: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The Mitey Mitey Buh-ens Party!
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Sat Jul 4, '15 3:45am PST 
Hoping sweet Lucas is home soon. He is in your hearts and in Flicka's heart. hug Lucas hug
[notify]
» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Fri Jul 3, '15 11:21am PST 
Feeling very sad about little Lucas hug
[notify]
» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Thu Jul 2, '15 12:37pm PST 
Thinking of dear Lucas and family. It is hard on little Flicka, bless his heart. hug
[notify]
» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 5:51pm PST 
Angel Rocky will also be there, waiting to hold you close, Lucas, sweetheart. hug Lucas hug
[notify]
» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Wed Jul 1, '15 11:39am PST 
We are broken hearted to hear the news of Lucas. You all did the very best for him, and he knew he was cherished. There is nothing harder than saying goodbye, as there were no harsh times, nothing to regret from our furry ones. Know we will be looking in the sky tonight to see the brightest Star shining there. hug in our hearts
[notify]
» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

New to Dogster/Tips & Tricks > Cannot post pictures
Rocky - 1997 - 2010

I love my- family!

Barked: Thu Apr 2, '15 1:56am PST 
I have 2 new pictures for Rainbow Angel Day and they won't accept to be posted on Rocky's page. I am assuming this is a temporary thing as I have been able to add others in the past few weeks.
[notify]
» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Amber, Apr 6 8:55 pm

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Sat Feb 28, '15 12:18pm PST 
wishespartypartysnoopy Happy Birthday, Flicka! Have a wonderful and Happy Birthday! wishespartypartysnoopy
[notify]
» There has since been 407 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Wed Feb 25, '15 4:04am PST 
Morning all, don't know if I wrote yesterday but my PT went well and she showed me that hips are both functioning differently, causing stress, so exercise for that, also building hamstrings and then pressure will be off my knees more, - 4 years ago, when I say her - she said my only complaint was my right knee, which turned to need orthoscopic work. So how quickly things can go 'south' with the body, and at least I feel I can work on my weak areas. See her again Friday.

Anniemom, So glad your son is here and enjoying family - I am sure he will be fine with his friend, they are old school buddies, and I was under the impression that there was talk of them to separate, maybe I read it wrong. My printing is so weird when I type on this site. My feeling is that we all deserve happiness and sometimes we grow apart or things just aren't working anymore. One life

Flickamom, how wonderful for your pictures - and you have an eye for a great composition. That is truly very exciting! Wish you would try FB - so many are on and it is a vehicle that seems to grow more each day. All our handimen, doctors, and stores, etc., have FB pages - and stores, you can limit your privacy any way you want to, you are not open to anyone unless you have it set that way.

Spiritdad, I am a believer that we all are entitled to our opinions, and I do see that much more could be done, as I said, with the animal cruelty problems, but those who have the power to get rid of it all. This is very frustrating, but by continuing to keep up with the ones who are trying to change some of these conditions, it is heartwarming to be a part of the movement. Another of my big things is the buying and selling of animals on Craigslist. A highly publized case - Puppy Doe - Kiya - has started the Kiya's Law - and so much good has come from her sad tragic life at the hands of a monster. I keep her picture as my main pictture on my page. Also Patrick, the pitbull found in the garbage shute by the maintenance - he has fostered Huge amounts of Legislation in the prosecuing of animal abusers. So those things have been good. But it takes many people to help change things, and many just feel "others will do it" - or maybe it is not important enough in their agenda, we all have our priorities. Just keep doing what you do best, and you make a difference.

More snow coming - we really need it - will be months before the hard rock hills of salted snow that are piled up will melt. Tom said as the Lake is so frozen, we proably will have limited Spring and a cooler summer - I would be out of here, but he won't go because of his family - his mother and sister - cannot live your life for others, they did it their way, and we should be free to do it our way. And so it goes on shrug no resolve
[notify]
» There has since been 418 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Tue Feb 24, '15 4:53am PST 
I think, when you are basically a caring person and give of yourself, seeing that the ones who have much to share and do not, really is difficult. For myself, I cannot figure out why these countries turn a blind eye to the horrific meat/fur trade. I know it is greed, but how can you live there and know it is going on? I write letters on these petitions, always receive a nice email - but let's just stop it - it is 'old tradition' stuff that should be long gone - running of the bulls, so many. Export, Factory farming abuse. There is so much evil there. As I have said, animals have no voice, and their lives are dependent on what those who Do have a voice can do.

Spiritdad, my son got me this http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&field-keywords=HD Attena&index=blended&link_code=qs&sourceid=Mozilla-search&tag=mozill a-20 for Christmas - there are different ranges, but Tom was very surprised what a good job it did - just stick it on the wall in the room with the TV.

Hope son is here and enjoying his family and friends, Anniemom!

Flickamom, did you post your pictures?

Off to PT at 8:45, so better move along.

We are lucky that we all care and do what we can for others - that is what keeps me able to sleep at night.
[notify]
» There has since been 422 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

Sarge

Loving

Barked: Mon Feb 23, '15 11:13am PST 
Late start today - busy already and more snow on the way - we don't have enough yet! The high is 3 degrees today - maybe it will preserve us all up here!

Glad son is on his way, probably there by now and at your place. He will have a great week.

Looking forward to the pictures, Flickamom, my pictures are never good. Did Jay enjoy it, guess Anniemom asked, too.

Spiritdad, glad you have that wood to the people with the cold spell you are having, too. How is Spirit's back leg doing?

Went to dog park Saturday - heat wave of almost 20 - so the man whose dog was in the training glass with Abby - their golden had passed of nasal cancer, too, was saying he found a hard lump on Ellie and it was a Mast cell - they took it out quickly. I said here our dogs are almost 5 already.
[notify]
» There has since been 425 posts. Last posting by Hanna Belle, Today 7:01 am

(Page 1 of 449: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.